Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frequently Asked Questions: Gradivus Event.

Renan.Ruivo

Hello. In an attempt to answer most of the popular questions that keep popping up on the forums, i will address some of the most frequently asked ones.

Q: Do i need a 100 score with a faction to get the T3 reward?

No, you only need 100 missions total. To get the T3 reward, after completing 100 missions you just need to make sure that you have more missions completed for one side than the other.

Q: What happens if i do 50/50?

That's called neutrality. 50/50 is the same as 0/0, which means that as far as the system is concerned you did not helped anyone. You will not receive the T3 rewards. To ensure that you receive them after 100 missions, you need a positive balance with one of the two factions. 49/51 or 50/51 should do the trick.

Q: If i have over 100 missions and i'm supporting Corpus and they lose, will i get the Detron BP?

(Same question applies for Grineer and Brakk BP) No, you will not. You will get the Brakk BP and the Machete Wraith. The other gun will possibly be made available in the future.

Q: If i do 200, 400, 1000 missions, will i get a secret T4 reward?

No, that would be unfair for the people who didn't do more than 100 missions. DE does not give away secret rewards.

Q: A player has been "leeching" on the missions, just sitting on the spawn point and doing nothing just to guarantee the point. What can i do?

Write down that player's name and open a support ticket at this link, reporting his behavior. Please, do not open a public thread accusing someone. 

Q: Will missions done on the "hacked" nodes still count?

Yes and no.

Yes, the points you made for the personal reward tiers will still count. If you got 25 runs on one of those you'll be fine.

However, Corpus/Grineers total points towards winning the event simply wont count for those nodes listed in the official statement.

This should cover all of the most frequently asked questions. If you feel that there are any more questions that have popped up that i haven't seen, please feel free to suggest them so that i might add to this post.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

EDIT: Added question regarding hacked nodes.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

I only have a little issue. Neutrality does not affect T2, because according to the update post, everyone will receive the winning sides melee as long as they did 25 missions.

Just for confirmation:TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

Edited by NICKTHECHAMP11

I only have a little issue. Neutrality does not affect T2, because according to the update post, everyone will receive the winning sides melee as long as they did 25 missions.

Just for confirmation:TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

Yup, just went to check that out. Amended the OP. 

Q: If i have over 100 missions and i'm supporting Corpus and they lose, will i get the Detron BP?

(Same question applies for Grineer and Brakk BP) No, you will not. You will get the Brakk BP and the Machete Wraith. The other gun will possibly be made available in the future.

Ras.png

You're absolutely correct. [DE]Glen confirms this here:

Warframe_2013-10-25_20-03-07-80.png

As mentioned in another post, it may have answered the first part of my question, but it did not answer the second part of my question, which jrkong further questioned. I hope that another official will step in and answer.

Edited by Lorenzhart

Q: A player has been "leeching" on the missions, just sitting on the spawn point and doing nothing just to guarantee the point. What can i do?

Write down that player's name and open a support ticket at this link, reporting his behavior. Please, do not open a public thread accusing someone. 

This should cover all of the most frequently asked questions. If you feel that there are any more questions that have popped up that i haven't seen, please feel free to suggest them so that i might add to this post.

Thank you, reporting time.

Thanks. Upvoted.

They need to sticky this in the events section too

I was worried about the 51-49 thing. I am too lazy to do it to hedge my bet but i did a grineer one bc i wanted rhino helm and wanted to experience it from the grineer angle.

Thanks again!

Edited by shadowkinz

Hello. In an attempt to answer most of the popular questions that keep popping up on the forums, i will address some of the most frequently asked ones.

Q: Do i need a 100 score with a faction to get the T3 reward?

No, you only need 100 missions total. To get the T3 reward, after completing 100 missions you just need to make sure that you have more missions completed for one side than the other.

Q: What happens if i do 50/50?

That's called neutrality. 50/50 is the same as 0/0, which means that as far as the system is concerned you did not helped anyone. You will not receive the T3 rewards. To ensure that you receive them after 100 missions, you need a positive balance with one of the two factions. 49/51 or 50/51 should do the trick.

Q: If i do 200, 400, 1000 missions, will i get a secret T4 reward?

No, that would be unfair for the people who didn't do more than 100 missions. DE does not give away secret rewards.

i support the corpus i do not want those grineer trash weapons. i am dissapoint :(

When was this against the rules of the game? Are there rules? As someone who feels as if they know basically everything to know about the game, I've never heard of this being "reportable," nor can I find any sources indicating that. Can you cite something indicating AFKing is a punishable behavior?

I won't do it if it's considered bannable or something, but I would be lying if I said I've never AFK'd in a match because the pizza guy came in the middle of mobile defense or whatever else.

Edited by VegetableBasket

When was this against the rules of the game? Are there rules? As someone who feels as if they know basically everything to know about the game, I've never heard of this being "reportable," nor can I find any sources indicating that. Can you cite something indicating AFKing is a punishable behavior?

I won't do it if it's considered bannable or something, but I would be lying if I said I've never AFK'd in a match because the pizza guy came in the middle of mobile defense or whatever else.

To quote one of the GM's who i constantly speak with "If someone went AFK in a match because they had to answer the door is fine. If they have dozens of logs showing they've been AFK FOR THE WHOLE MISSION, but only in missions where they could get something out of it, he'll be dealt with".

Really, common sense applies here folks.