Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Auras (And Other Mods) From Transmutation

PapaKicks

You must be mistaking it for shock absorbers before it got a new image. That mod has never been in the game unless you can prove otherwise.

Give me a few mintues to get on reddit and look threw some of the old files.

I do believe it was added with Update 8.5 or 9/10 (only threw transmutation of course)

Edited by Gravefire

From Rebecca in another thread on the subject

This wasn't an intentional "don't put in the patch notes, let's keep it secret". This community-find surprised us as well. Their release at this time is unintended and we'll have an update soon on these early Halloween "treats". Locking thread to ensure this info is seen, will update here and likely in an official thread when more information is available!

They are pretty complete for the most part. I hope they leave them in and simply balance them. I just really want that primed chamber.

Give me a few mintues to get on reddit and look threw some of the old files.

I do believe it was added with Update 8.5 or 9 (only threw transmutation of course)

Unless it's ultra mega rare I doubt it was. I spent days mixing rare mods for whirlwind and got everything but that. Even berserker, quick thinking, sure footed, and retribution.

Unless it's ultra mega rare I doubt it was. I spent days mixing rare mods for whirlwind and got everything but that. Even berserker, quick thinking, sure footed, and retribution.

Still looking give me a second please. Cause I know Ophan got it threw transformation during update 10

Edited by Gravefire

Still looking give me a second please. Cause I know Ophan got it threw transformation during update 10

If it's been here for a long time I wonder why it's not in the wiki yet. It does look like a new mod, and maybe part of those unintentionally added.

Party is over.

Tenno,

An Update on the sudden inclusion of unexpected Mods/Auras in the game.

The release of these Mods/Auras was unintentional. We are removing them from the tables as we speak. They have all been removed.

However, if you received one, you will be able to keep it.

Will update with more information as available.