Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously De, When You Give Patch Notes To Rebecca Give Her All Of Them!

Phoenix86

Cause DE isn't entitled to add what mods were added in the game. They like there player base to find these on their own.

Trust me not all games tell you whats in the patch notes. Thus why most gamers data mine this stuff. They encrypted yeah, which makes it harder thus why they have a index coming out. (Which if I understood correctly in livestream 16 would update when new mods were added)

Also.

Long ago before people data mine we used this ability called "people/community" which can help with finding out where these things drop. To bad most of the internet/games is now "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT AND WHEN I WANT attitude" Stop counting on DE to give you everything. Learn to communicate with the community(in game or on the forums).

All of notes should always be listed. All major game companies always list them, even minor changes. Yet we have ninja nerfs, ninja buffs, and now ninja content!? This is simply arrogant.

All of notes should always be listed. All major game companies always list them, even minor changes. Yet we have ninja nerfs, ninja buffs, and now ninja content!? This is simply arrogant.

Really all major gaming companies ? (that is a joke and for argument sakes Blizzard Inc is one of those major companies that do not add everything) Someone hasn't been playing online video games long enough. Most companies do note "Major changes", while a lot of them don't. They simple think its not important enough to mention.

oh come on Gravefire... this is not the first time, nor the second, nor the third, nor the *insert number* that patch notes are missing infos about what was truly updated.

One thing is discover things after they told ya they exist, another is discovering that they added things!

A clear example:

They advice us that they added a new weapon and we discover its stats, that could be alright (i could argue also here... ok let this pass as "fine")

Another thing is discover by urself, one day randomly in the market that a new BP for a new weapon existed and you didnt know simply because you didnt check the market!!

If none transmuted those when were we going to discover those???

Come on... this is pure Lack of Informations, it's not a "hide & seek" game -.-

This wasn't an intentional "don't put in the patch notes, let's keep it secret". This community-find surprised us as well. Their release at this time is unintended and we'll have an update soon on these early Halloween "treats". Locking thread to ensure this info is seen, will update here and likely in an official thread when more information is available!