Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Air Assassinations!

Rehnos

I for one, and a absolute stealth freak! I love everything about stealth, and I love the stealth kills already. But I was thinking of above enemy assassinations. Where you could be on a pipe/balcony/obstacle whatever area where you were above an enemy, and, same as the stealth kill behind the back it would prompt you to stealth kill them when you were above them. And the character would jump from his/her spot and land on the enemy's back and stab them or something. Please all comments be friendly.

how about a Stealth kill can will 100% sue kill everything if do properly (and by that i mean not easy) ?

The problem with this, as I said earlier and was ignored, is that they would have to make an air assassination with every weapon animation set, every Warframe and every enemy combination. As I said before, this worked in Assassins Creed because you only ever did it with the Hidden Blade, and it was the same no matter what enemy you did it to.

This game has different stealth kills for every enemy, and every weapon animation set if I recall correctly. For adding new weapons this is fine, but if we want to add a whole new type of assassination mechanic, the animation team would have to revisit every weapon animation set, make them work for the different body types of each Warframe, and the different enemy types. That's a lot of dev time spent adding a new feature that most players won't even give a damn about.

Well, if they added a ceiling cling option on top of that, people would have more flexibility in this regard, and the feature could get used more. (Make sure to have the cling drain stamina so people can't just camp up there.)

A frame / or mod that allows wall / ceiling running , (mod name - mag boots ) . makes u wonder what  range the'll give the grappling hook/whip on assassinate attacks