Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

I have been interested in joining a clan for alerts and void missions and i am glad that you are letting new players join so in the end i would like to join

Sent the clan invite.

hey i'm interested in joining your clan 

IGN: soigri

Says that you are already in one.

Hail, Auxiorion. 

IGN: Runehawk

Mastery: Rank 6

Background: I have had leadership experience, spearheading Guilds across two different games in the past. I believe that having a strong and close-knit community is essential in maximizing one's playing experience, and so I've always been open to meeting new people and trying out the "social aspects" of a game. I'm fairly new to Warframe, though I'd like to take a step further and give this Clan business a go. If you'll have me, I'll gladly join your ranks. Feel free to ask away should you have any questions for me. 

Hail, Auxiorion. 

IGN: Runehawk

Mastery: Rank 6

Background: I have had leadership experience, spearheading Guilds across two different games in the past. I believe that having a strong and close-knit community is essential in maximizing one's playing experience, and so I've always been open to meeting new people and trying out the "social aspects" of a game. I'm fairly new to Warframe, though I'd like to take a step further and give this Clan business a go. If you'll have me, I'll gladly join your ranks. Feel free to ask away should you have any questions for me. 

Sent the invite.

If u got room for 1 more.. ill be happy to join

ING: Jack-O-Lantern

Invited.

i would love to join your guild :D

ING: Forgiveness

Invited.
Edited by Auxiorion

Looking good!

However, I have a few questions.

As I am looking for a more active clan than my current dead one, where do most of your clan come from? (Europe, America, Russia, etc.)

I've basically done a lot in the game, but I have never been able to do something with a clan, what does your clan have to offer?

Do you organize events or anything in that direction?

Welcome aboard everyone!

Can I Join?

Sent the invite!

IGN: Kaale

best to know your timezone, I'm on the East Coast so it would be pretty hard to run together if you are in Russia or something

I'm personally from the East Coast and many others are too! Sent an invite!

I got a message of your fellow clan-member regarding my questions so that's all good.

I would like to join your clan

Great! Invite sent too.

Hey there!

I'm a friend of Bloodtest and would love to join you guys!

I have 57k mastery

30 loki

30 banshee

30 rhino

Currently working on lvling Trinity

IGN: Xinterp

Sent the invite!

I'm looking to leave my current politics/drama-filled Clan and more into a clan I can actually do stuff with. Any chance we can chat in-game sometime?

IGN: Omikias

Should have a PM in your forum inbox to address your question(s) ^^.

Edited by Auxiorion