Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Welcome aboard guys!

I'm looking to leave my current politics/drama-filled Clan and more into a clan I can actually do stuff with. Any chance we can chat in-game sometime?
IGN: Omikias

Sent the invite.

Hey! I got a message from one of your members, can you send me an invite? I would love to join

IGN:Mutt2679

Invite sent too!

Welcome aboard guys!

Interested in your clan.  Sent you a private message here on the forums.  Please read before sending the invite =p.

Thank you,

Astyria.

Sent the invite! Read your PM too and thanks for the heads up.

Want to join.

ING: Nezpaloo

Sent the invite.

I am interested in joining

IGN: Kusiq

You appear to be interested in many clans at the same time, but sent an invite anyways.

Invite please. IGN: BrokenAshes

Invite sent too!

Hi!  Was surfing around for a nice clan to join, and you guys look pretty cool to play with.

I wish to join if you guys still have room for more members!

IGN: Tmobile

Thanks!

Says that you are already in one. You may have a clan pending or so. Please quote this response and reply if still interested.

PM sent.

Lol short PM! But alright sent an invite.

Says that you are already in one. You may have a clan pending or so. Please quote this response and reply if still interested.

Lol short PM! But alright sent an invite.

Yeah, didn't notice I had a pending guild invite in my window lol.  I just declined it.  Please resend invite, thanks!

I haven't chosen a clan yet. Just talking to a few and then I will make a decision. I want to be sure if I am best for and or if you are best for me. Also although I have put in some serious hours in warframe I have still have so much to learn. I never played shooters before but I enjoy playing this a lot.

Mature and helpful, I like the sound of that.

So, about me. I guess I'm sort of a medium experience player, started not all that long ago (at least it doesn't seem all that long ;) ) but have put in more hours than I probably should.

My activity level fluctuates based on real life, generally I'll only be able to really game a few evenings per week.

I consider myself to be a helpful player but I have very little patience repeating obvious things (= stuff that can *easily* be found on the wiki, like where to farm certain Warframes).

While I like to keep up a decent pace I don't have an urge to rush and if I can help it I'll generally try to wait up for newer people that can't keep up (and *will* get lost on certain maps, like Vor's...)

Don't have much Void experience barring soloing T1 exterminates, which is something I'd like to fix, preferably with like-minded people (which is why I'm writing this)

If that sounds like someone you'd like aboard feel free to drop me an invite (or drop me a line if you want to talk some more)

Mature and helpful, I like the sound of that.

So, about me. I guess I'm sort of a medium experience player, started not all that long ago (at least it doesn't seem all that long ;) ) but have put in more hours than I probably should.

My activity level fluctuates based on real life, generally I'll only be able to really game a few evenings per week.

I consider myself to be a helpful player but I have very little patience repeating obvious things (= stuff that can *easily* be found on the wiki, like where to farm certain Warframes).

While I like to keep up a decent pace I don't have an urge to rush and if I can help it I'll generally try to wait up for newer people that can't keep up (and *will* get lost on certain maps, like Vor's...)

Don't have much Void experience barring soloing T1 exterminates, which is something I'd like to fix, preferably with like-minded people (which is why I'm writing this)

If that sounds like someone you'd like aboard feel free to drop me an invite (or drop me a line if you want to talk some more)

Welcome aboard! Invite has been sent.

Edited by Auxiorion