Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Username=ForsakenAlien

Rank=Mr11

Age=16 Nov29 1998

Country=philippines

TimeZone=UTC +8 

Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people  on this clan

Previous clans=Bnr

Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 

who told you about the clan=Nobody

Hey, I'd like to join this clan since it seems like it's a pretty fun environment. I try to log in at least once per day and play for some time depending on real life. Will likely not be as active once Uni's back up but I'll still be online and playing.

IGN: Pyrus42

I would love to join you guys, I just came back from a 2 month break, MR 9 (almost 10), been playing off and on since beta. Tired of switching games so I am sticking with this. I'm 20, if that matters.

IGN: Demonlegion

TZ: UTC-6, CT (US)

Already found a clan :( sorry for bothering you

Edited by Demonlegion

We would love to join your clan. We have had just a two person clan since we started playing. We are both rank 8 atm and would love to find some friends to do things with now. My girlfriend is unable to log into the forums for some reason so im going to ask for an invite for both of us.

My name is Eyefeeder

Hers is Tinkerbubble

Look forward to hearing from you in game.

NOTE: Lack of replies is not due to inactivity. We are still rocking a 95% activity rate (<= 30 days). Also, an officer is sifting through applicants daily. Now for the reply:

Username=ForsakenAlien
Rank=Mr11
Age=16 Nov29 1998
Country=philippines
TimeZone=UTC +8 
Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people  on this clan
Previous clans=Bnr
Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 
who told you about the clan=Nobody

Sorry. Applied to multiple.

Hi, I'm a player returning after a year-long hiatus and am interested in a casual and semi-large clan. This clan seems to fit the bill, so consider me interested.

IGN: paladeussilver

Can I join?

IGN: Kiralla 

Sorry. Already in one.

I would love to join you guys, I just came back from a 2 month break, MR 9 (almost 10), been playing off and on since beta. Tired of switching games so I am sticking with this. I'm 20, if that matters.

IGN: Demonlegion

TZ: UTC-6, CT (US)

Already found a clan :( sorry for bothering you

Enjoy Warframe! New update is badass :D

Hey, If you still have spots left, I would like told join in. :)

IGN: helostryker

Timezone: UTC+12:00

hey, I am an active mastery rank 18 player, looking to your clan 

IGN: snail88

We would love to join your clan. We have had just a two person clan since we started playing. We are both rank 8 atm and would love to find some friends to do things with now. My girlfriend is unable to log into the forums for some reason so im going to ask for an invite for both of us.

My name is Eyefeeder

Hers is Tinkerbubble

Look forward to hearing from you in game.

Already in one apparently.

I'd love to join, been playing for quite a long time!
IGN: Kortgandalf
MR:14

Hello, I would like to join your clan. I've played for about a month and am online about four days a week.

ING: thomdejong101

Accepted!

Hey, I'd like to join this clan since it seems like it's a pretty fun environment. I try to log in at least once per day and play for some time depending on real life. Will likely not be as active once Uni's back up but I'll still be online and playing.

IGN: Pyrus42

Accepted!

Hello !

Im interested in joining, if you are still  open.

IGN: Aeyrulon

CEST timezone, MR 17

Accepted!

Hey there! The "Casual-Mature" in the title got me interested. :)

Just got back after a (very) long break, I'd love to join if you'd have me.

IGN: Jehd

Accepted!
Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

• 2 weeks later...