Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

kingpin08

i play Loki normally and if Loki prime looks anything like this i will quickly farm for it and give up on my Loki because this is so freaking awesome and that's saying alot since i have forma'd it 5-6 times and put a catalyst in it

LOL all hail the master race! lolz

It's very appealing to the eyes but I have only one complaint/criticism/thing:

what is the gold leaflet under his heart/left peck? is it your interpretation of what he'd have as a prime? I love that helmets, very minimal but overall extremely flashy for a Loki. I love how you continued the Sanskrit/markings on his body, very well drawn out. You got my +1 and would love to see it look like this.

Edited by EMagnolo

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, as with pretty much everyone in this topic, I too think this Loki concept looks OUTSTANDING! I do agree with the people who have mentioned the eyes shouldn't be so prominent, not because they aren't awesome (because they truly are), but because few Warframes have prominent eyes. Still, it all looks fantastic, and I would jump at the chance to have Loki look just like this!

I really liked Loki, and I really wanted a Prime version for Loki, so I decided to create one, 'cuz thats how I roll :P. I keep in mind that the silhouette should not differ too much from the original Loki and I tried to emulate the "PRIME" style warframe, you know: golden bits, more complex shapes and added bits that enhances how they look overall, but not so much as to make it look like another frame and, whatnot.

So, here it is, comments and critiques are very welcomed! :D

http://mnstrptrskrn.deviantart.com/art/LOKI-PRIME-410457556

loki_prime_by_mnstrptrskrn-d6sdj2s.jpg

If you notice, the shoulder pads were made to look like the Lotus symbol, the "horns" were supposedly also jut forward but I was too busy to make another view, perhaps after I'm done with all my work+college assignments. Thanks for viewing!

thats awseome but maybe alter the horns a bit like make them point outward like demon horns :)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! Oh my God, I didn't expect there would be so many positive feedbacks! I'm sorry I didn't login for the past few (well. not exactly few) months, I've been on a hiatus, because of final college assignments and works. Now that I have graduated, I hoped to be able to contribute more to fan art and concepts :)

Thanks for all your support! Now, any ideas which primeless frame should I do a concept of next? :)