Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"I am Trinity." - Last short fiction for now!

SilverBones

I am Trinity.

The gun in my hand feels heavy, although the weight has nothing to do with its mass or its materials. When I raise the weapon to check the breech, it resists me, because it is burdened with a task so massive, that it threatens to unbalance my arm.

But I am strong.

My compatriots look to me for support and I will grant them my aid. I weave the energies of life as easily as my finger summons death when depressed on the trigger. Some would mistake this weight as a weakness, but it is simply a whetstone which sharpens my blade and keeps my focus true. I take life because I am compelled to, just as I am compelled to survive.

That is the key; Survival.

When the sun rises upon the new day, it will be the new age of the Tenno. I will be there to help the seed grow into a mighty tree and remove this galactic garden of its weeds. When the augmented face of my enemy looks up at me, choking to death on its own blood, it is easy to pull the trigger when the Excalibur is clinging to a hole in his chest from a plasma bolt. The trigger is pulled and the face before me disappears in a ripple of liquid crimson and teeth.

I feel no pity.

Life. Death. Rebirth.

I am Trinity.

Edited by SilverBones

I am the other Trinity.

My path is the path of pain. I don't revel in it, I don't enjoy it. but I can channel it. I ease the pain of our work, because there is so much of it. A flood that I need to stem, so we can go on, on our path. I shape pain, shape it anew, to match our purpose. I cannot have mercy for those who oppose us.

I am not merciful.

My compatriots don't look for me for support, they expect it. I will not falter in my duty to lend it. I take the harm thrown our way and reflect it. I take the harm we do unto our enemies and have it undo the damage done to us. I decide the outcome of battles far greater then me. I ward my allies from death, and I administer it to my enemies.

That is the key; The reversal of the tide.

When we march against the defaced army, the mindless collective, the robotical corporation, we expose ourselves to pain, brought in dozens of forms. I know them all, by heart, and I learn them again, over and over. The pain is my greatest weapon. It fuels my anger, and my anger fights the reality of the harm we are subjected to. I disagree with it. I unmake it, cannot accept it. Those who stand before us have to fall. Those who harm us lost their right to be free of pain.

I feel no pity.

Pain. Death. Defiance.

I am the other Trinity.

Nice!

EDIT: You know, I would like to see how other people imagine what runs through the head of their Tenno. For me, it is a very diciplined, Eastern style of mindset much like the Samurai or the Monk. I noticed yours seems to have a more brutal, cold approach to it's task; one which is very likable in a Trinity.

We could start a trend of "I am X." LOL

Edited by SilverBones

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Where to get the parts needed to create a character. I already have a plan and need a helmet (trinity), body etc. ...

I apologize in advance if it's bad on / department. I can not comprehend much in the English forum.