Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Certainly A Personal Letter, To Thank De

KONAir

Dear DE,

Sometimes you say things that give me hope, I rused my way in many times but probably entered just as many vaults legitimately, I geniuely wanted to see a huge hole in the game fixed. I like breaking the game and reporting how I did for a long time, but gave up reporting on forums after a while, don't know why. Vault Heists was one of the things a lot of players figured on their own or shared among friends, tried their best to keep a secret, but information gets out. It was a secret because it could have been fixed so easily. Or so we thought.

Now the cat went out of the bag a while ago and there had been a series of fixes. Like the lastest one claiming "- Derelict Vault Rooms can no longer be accessed without a key.". This made me hopeful.

I see a new bandaid fix was added to prevent Vault Heists. And it is the most awesome one to date. The previous one with camera made items sucked by Carrier camera spasm and zoom into back of my neck but it also made Vault Heists require more a little bit more effort. Carrier still does that time to time and this makes it annoying on top of useless. I can't remember what the first one did, I'm certain it didn't even slowdown Vault Heists.

Anyway thank you guys for the recent bandaid, the third one saves the trouble of getting out of Vaults while doing nothing to stop getting into them. So thank you for removing one of the boring routines of getting out of the Vault, eleminating getting killed if you miss a step or overshoot you jump... etc.

I hope you guys never figure out codeback going one extra step to follow the games flow, like why doesn't the pedestal thing become interractable only after the door is opened, is a good thing. That way the unintended challanges like Vault Heist remains the main attraction and method to acquire "grind for derelict key/grind for void key/grind resources to make dragon keys/repeat many times with crippling side effects for all the mods" sort of content.

Yours Truly

KONAir

ps. couldn't mail a box of these over internets so here is a picture to help the game moving forwards

04848CF.png

A personal letter in a public section? mmh...

strange concept of "personal", hope you dont share personal stuff in real life like this because it's going to be an issue for ya in the long run

It's a personal thank you note in a form of open letter. I guess it's also a funny bug report. Why are you so hostile, friend?

There was a time where I found it impressively bold that DE made claims what can be easily disproven. Nowadays, I am content seeing the problems being addressed by DE to the best of their capabilities and timely patches to pressing issues such as vault heists being deployed. Thanks for the hard work.

There was a time where I found it impressively bold that DE made claims what can be easily disproven. Nowadays, I am content seeing the problems being addressed by DE to the best of their capabilities and timely patches to pressing issues such as vault heists being deployed. Thanks for the hard work.

It's a great pleasure to watch the swift and competent work they put in to address the true issues the game has.

I hope you guys never figure out codeback going one extra step to follow the games flow, like why doesn't the pedestal thing become interractable only after the door is opened, is a good thing.

Meh, too much work. Band-aids will do.

Edited by SonicSonedit