Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

StanicEnemy

I go where my friends are and that's not PC, no game is worth not being able to play with my friends. I'll just leave this topic should have known PC players wouldn't be game.

i hate to double post but I'm really tired of some of you ps4 player feeling sorry for yourselves get over it your not getting the dam frame , tho technically the excali prime is in ps4 version but only to FOUNDERS who use account migration when it comes out.

and the fact that you resort to insulting a player base cause you can't have the shiny turd that is excali prime ( no offence to those who like it but to me it's just a shiny excali) just &!$$es me of more i'm ashamed to be associated with the ps4 warframe community to the point that I wont even post with my ps4 account

in all honesty if you use a few FORMA to fill in missing polarity's  you'll basically have excali prime.

*rage implosion*

PS: I own a ps4 so i'm a multi platform gamer so i can say what i feel on the matter without prejudice

Edited by Armored-raven

I go where my friends are and that's not PC, no game is worth not being able to play with my friends. I'll just leave this topic should have known PC players wouldn't be game.

So apparently you think us PC players are mean jerks because we keep up with gaming news, found something new and exciting, took a financial risk with our money to support a game we had faith in, and that because we were given an exclusive item and don't think you deserve it JUST because you want it.

1) Use Search - there are so many interations of this topic that it's borderline, if not already, troll worthy.

2) Gimmie all your stuff - I want it.  I want it therefore I should have it.  Seriously - Gimmie all your stuff.

3) There will always be more exclusive items - i have no doubt that some of them will be better than Exc. Prime.  I have put quite a bit of money into warframe at this point and don't plan on spending more - so if they are platinum exclusives - I'll probably lose out - and will hapilly watch you play with your shiney knew exclusive thing because you DID spend it.

Life isn't fair - you don't always get what you want - and it's because of this, more than anything else (not a desire to keep it exclusive) that i hope it remains exclusive - because some people just need to get the picture that its OK to want and not get, it's ok to not get everything, and your not entitled to the world, no matter how much you think you are.

(Seriously - the world is mine - you can't have it.)

when I say to you or any true gamer " Oh so your not game huh " with a smirk on my face.. (not that you can see my face) what is the first thing you think of ? Me I see red it's like calling me chicken and expecting me to just stand there and take it .

lil nugget of advice it's not WHAT you say it's HOW you say it

I wouldn't mind him being put into the game as long as the founders got something just as awesome in return. Say, an Excalibur Vandal or something along those lines? I'm not a founder myself but I have a few friends who are that are not opposed to an idea like that.

The founder pack is over now and there's no chance to get excalibur prime,do you think DE will make a space for it in game like where we can get his parts?

or excalibur is going to be a legendary frame?

Would you like to get excalibur prime in future?

he does not look strong enough to me I prefer a Rhino looking Excalibur Prime he is the FIRST of them after all,a prototype

well im a bit bored so lets bring a little lore into this question...

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and Blade. A new Warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and fury striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend.

Excalibur was the first.

-Orokin "Warframe" Archives

just reading that and applying the idea that founders became the few to take that first step into trust with DE. its sort of akin to the first to enter the void returning, twisted.

now im not against excal prime becoming a dropped frame, but you have to consider a few questions before you can really go "i want this thing that was a founder exclusive!" and start posting about it.

where would he drop from, the void like almost every other prime? wouldnt that dillute the already crammed full drop tables that exist? if not the void, where, doesnt every boss in the game currently has a frame tied to the completion of their mission, even phobos(where trinity was moved to)?

coming off of those questions i cant really agree to adding in excal prime at this time just to appease the ps4 people who want to have everything as theres plenty of reason to not want it added in. maybe as an event item but not straight added to the game.

TLDR: no theres not enough space in the drop tables.

for those that bothered to read my logic and insanity, thanks.

Here are the facts.

DE has already made it clear that Excalibur Prime will never be available again, because the Founders Program ended on November 1st. Also, Rebecca said as much in Livestream #17.

As per Megan's thread announcing the end of the Founders Program:

"This is your last chance to get your hands on the Exclusive Founders Only Prime gear -- Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime -- Plus, show off your support with an in-game Founders Badge."

Exclusive items are meant to be exclusive. Thread has run its course (and veering off-topic), so I'm locking this one.