Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 460S? No Problem.

Trainer772

2 hours, level 727:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130436-2-hour-survival-stress-dat-hosting/

-------------------------------

A clanmate said "I need ammo mutation"

Someone said, "Let's do Palus"

Then someone said "Our 45 minute reward was rifle ammo mutation."

Then I said, "Wow, we're doing well! Let's go further!"

They were level 470s by the end of it. We had to extract because a level 466 toxic ancient instakilled 3 guys simultaneously at 78 minutes. 

Screenshot taken at ~78 minutes. They really didn't want to die.

warframecharger.png

http://s21.postimg.org/fbvtd6d07/warframecharger.png

3250 kills. Whoopee. Most I've ever gotten in 1 game, most I'll ever get.

Warframe_2013_11_11_05_18_43_010.png

http://s23.postimg.org/q9931sii3/Warframe_2013_11_11_05_18_43_010.png

Warframe0036.png

http://s12.postimg.org/88cs7wkel/Warframe0036.png

Warframe0037.png

http://s12.postimg.org/ih59dq8gd/Warframe0037.png

That's what I do to experience end-game content. Kinda sad that it's the only way to go to such high levels; I would love a way to start a survival right at level 500 and see how we'd do (fail miserably) against such high levels.

Also, we challenged ourselves (because we didn't intend for this to be an endurance run in the first place) and decided that trinity and vauban would be off-limits.

Edit: before people ask, the loadout was this. I would love to try it for level 300-500 grineer, although we might need to swap out the rhino or the nyx with a trinity.

Me: Nyx, Synapse (unmodded), Macro'd crit-modded dual vastos for insane DPS, but an acrid would have been better for long term DPS anyways

Sliver: Nova, charging AMD with Brakk and rainbow-modded synapse

Veryk: Nekros, Braton. Spamming soul punch (on toxic ancients to keep them off ground players, that was very helpful!) and terrify everywhere since his braton stopped working. Desecrate spamming dropped off as each kill became harder to make.

Buck: Rhino, Ignis, some stunning pistol (lex?) to knock back ancients. He was the guy that needed rifle ammo mut. Rhino stomping everywhere, had to stop using Ignis because of lag issues. He was using an unpotato'd frame so he couldn't fit much.

We had to drop energy and ammo consumables everywhere, and any source of damage was essentially one-hit-kill (unless you can tank 2-3k damage!) and warranted extreme CC action (terrify, chaos, mprime, and/or stomp simultaneously) to get the downed player off the ground. The health orbs from desecrate stopped being of any use after the poison clouds started instakilling everything, including the iron-skinned rhino. Eventually, a toxic ancient got the better of us and wiped 3 out in a single blow, forcing the nova to dodge level 470s and make a last stand at extraction before hitting 80 minutes. We had to maintain an incredible amount of coordination and cooperation to stay alive, and I think that's the beauty of this game: to push the limits, it's not just a single mprime or a single stomp - it's a combination of skills called out at the right times by a group of people with the determination to win to push the limits. No one ability is a do-all or "OP;" instead, the coordination of abilities is what truly pushes the limits exponentially and makes it possible to destroy things when mprime can't chain and stomp does 3% of their HP in damage.

Edited by Trainer772

Weapons?

I was using a Synapse, but it became really useless after a while. Nekros was using a Braton, Rhino was using Ignis but it stopped worked and he had to resort to some stun-based secondary. Nova was charging her AMDs with a Brakk and getting some good results.

fistlogo2.jpg

That's a Space Wolf chaplain (but space wolves are basically viking space marines anyway)

I guess the character with the most kills is nova?

I have a nova myself and regularly see my AMD deal upward of 50.000 damage when charged with a soma.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

That's a Space Wolf chaplain (but space wolves are basically viking space marines anyway)

I guess the character with the most kills is nova?

I have a nova myself and regularly see my AMD deal upward of 50.000 damage when charged with a soma.

I edited the OP to clarify who was using what. Sliver was using Nova with AMDs and reported hitting 200-300ks.

Edited by Trainer772

/signed

Warframe has the difficulty.  But the access to it is lacking.  Something like this you probably wouldn't pug very often so high level matches could be accessed with keys.  I don't like using keys for matches that I could otherwise pug, such as derelicts and voids.

T4: levels 70-100

T5: 100-150

T6: 150-250

T7: 350-500

T8: 500-700

etc. etc. etc.

T1, T2, and T3 simply don't cut it. Sure, a T3 is difficult for a group of pubbies. However, T3 is a walk in the park for any half-decent player, and it's baking cake for a well-coordinated team.

Edited by Trainer772

With all the trouble you went, regarding loadouts and team, I guess you went on a suicidal mission and came back out of it alive. 

You're Bond. Frames Bond.

LMAO "Bond. Frames Bond" That made my day. But yea that lvl 400+ survival was a "Mission impossible 5"

T4: levels 70-100

T5: 100-150

T6: 150-250

T7: 350-500

T8: 500-700

etc. etc. etc.

T1, T2, and T3 simply don't cut it. Sure, a T3 is difficult for a group of pubbies. However, T3 is a walk in the park for any half-decent player, and it's baking cake for a well-coordinated team.

I think T4 is a "walk in the park" for a well-coordinated team not just T3.

/signed

Warframe has the difficulty.  But the access to it is lacking.  Something like this you probably wouldn't pug very often so high level matches could be accessed with keys.  I don't like using keys for matches that I could otherwise pug, such as derelicts and voids.

and then people would complain its too hard and then DE will make better weapons/mods and then theyll complain its too easy again and the circle continues.

No we dont really need this S#&$

and then people would complain its too hard and then DE will make better weapons/mods and then theyll complain its too easy again and the circle continues.

No we dont really need this S#&$

Conclave. Satisfies a group of people, but doesn't directly affect the game because it wasn't meant for PVP.

Why not T4 and above? It satisfies a group of people but doesn't directly affect the game because it wasn't designed to go that high anyways.