Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe (Ps4): Free Starter Pack For Ps Plus Members

GkarB5

Question

According to the USA PS Blog earlier today, all PS Plus members will receive a free PS Plus Starter Pack containing the following items:

- 100 Platinum

- 50,000 Credits

- Falcon Mod Pack - includes 5 mods, one guaranteed to be Uncommon or better

- 3-Day Affinity Booster

- 3-Day Credit Booster

Here's the link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/11/ps-plus-ibb-obb-resogun-contrast-free-for-members/#comments

Many of us have also pre-ordered Warframe (PS4) and therefore will receive the Ultimate Fan Pack, which contains the following items:

- 50 Platinum

- 20,000 Credits

- Exclusive PS4 Braton Rifle Skin

QUESTION:

WILL BOTH OF THESE PACKS STACK TOGETHER OR CAN WE ONLY CHOOSE ACCESS TO ONE OF THEM, IF WE PRE-ORDERED & ARE ALSO PS PLUS MEMBERS?

11 answers to this question

I'm guessing we get both.

They'll likely be both a downloadable file which is really just an activation key (similar to a promo code that registers with the game).

If you're correct - this will make many of my fellow Warframe (PS4) players very happy.

Probably going to do that account cloning to my PS4's version of Warframe and already a PS+ member... so yeah, interested in knowing if these packs will add to it since technically, the account wouldn't be a "starter", being at Mastery rank 11, near 12

Why did that PS4 Bonus pack disappear and everyone was unable to get it since the 7th of November; but it was supposed to be available until the 12th.

Alot of people were trying to get it; Sony Entertainment Network(SEN) said it's not their problem and that only the Warframe guys control whats put up in terms of content(i.e. the bonus pack).  As it is, the ONLY item up for Warframe on the SEN website is the trailer for the PS4 launch.  On my PS3, I can't even get access to the Warframe preview area to pre-order any content; and the online pre-order has been giving "Opps!  Page doesn't exist!" errors since the 7th.

I know it doesn't seem like alot, but for new players trying out a new game; it left a bad taste in alot of people's mouths.  They were instantly hyped; and then extremely pissed when they could'nt pre-order for the bonus content.(Which isn't anything to sneeze at, mind you.  That 50 plat, 20k credits and Braton skin mean alot to someone who's new to the game).

Can we get any word on that, or can it be assumed that the Warframe devs will make right and just give that 'pre-order' stuff to everyone since it was their mix-up and everyone who tried for about a week to get it, ended up not getting it due to either the SEN website, or if SEN is to be believed, it was the Warframe crew that flubbed it?  =\

I don't know if anyone can help, but I just downloaded the PS Plus starters pack and it said I purchased it but never appeared in my downloads. I've been looking at how I can redownload content but I'm not quite sure. Every time I start Warframe nothing appears in my account for credits or the other stuff. Is it because I'm level 7 and realized I could get it or is something wrong?

I don't know if anyone can help, but I just downloaded the PS Plus starters pack and it said I purchased it but never appeared in my downloads. I've been looking at how I can redownload content but I'm not quite sure. Every time I start Warframe nothing appears in my account for credits or the other stuff. Is it because I'm level 7 and realized I could get it or is something wrong?

It doesn't actually get downloaded to your device, so it doesn't appear in your downloads. Try re-downloading the PS+ starter pack, and if it tells you you already got it, then you already have it.

Sometimes platinum can take a few minutes or a few hours to register. Make sure you close Warframe and launch it again to check, as platinum doesn't always update properly if the game is still loaded.

It doesn't actually get downloaded to your device, so it doesn't appear in your downloads. Try re-downloading the PS+ starter pack, and if it tells you you already got it, then you already have it.

Sometimes platinum can take a few minutes or a few hours to register. Make sure you close Warframe and launch it again to check, as platinum doesn't always update properly if the game is still loaded.

I've been wondering how this works. I didn't get my ps4 till the 25th, but I have the play station app on my phone. I claimed the ps+ starter bundle on my phone week ago, when I go into PSN on my ps4 it says it is already purchased, but wont give me a download option. and I don't have the item/money on my account when I started warframe up so I have no clue what is going on, or how i'm supposed to claim them.

Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure if I managed to redeem it myself. Let me go check.

Edit: Yep, it's there.

You can see if it's bound to your account by going to Settings>PSN>Account Information>Services>Warframe

Once there you should see a list with the activated items on your account; which should be the "Warframe®: PlayStation®Plus Starter Pack" and the "Warframe® Ultimate Fan Pack"

The Ultimate fan pack is the preorder bonus, and the Starter Pack is the one from PS+.

If it hasn't appeared on your warframe account yet (it doesn't notify you in game when you get the stuff), you may want to get in touch with support, though it may be a while until they respond because it's the holidays.

Edited by Letter13