Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #18

[DE]Rebecca

Is it Friday yet?! We've got Livestream #18 coming up this Friday, and you're not going to want to miss it!

What:
We’ll be covering all that is Update 11 PLUS, how could we miss talking about the PS4 launch?! In celebration of the PS4 launch and the upcoming Update 11, we’ll also be giving away 4 Prizes of 1100 Platinum!

When: November 15th, @ 2pm EST (7pm GMT)! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Who: Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon will join Rebecca on the couch to spill the beans on Update 11 and discuss the launch of PS4! We will be having a shorter Q&A session given how much we need to cover!

This thread will close at 10am on November 15th, so get your questions in. But please remember, the team won’t be able to answer as many questions as usual! 

OOOOOOOH!

Q. Will we be seeing any Enemy reworks in the near future, similar to what was done with Ancients, especially for the Corpus and Infested?

Q. To accompany the first question. When will the Nampalmer's weapon be sorted out? ( arced fire, more distinguished explosion, smaller range and its own model rather than just another Ogris)?

Q. Gradivus Dilemma event showed how shocking the enemy AI can be at times, are there any plans for AI 2.0?

Edited by KitMan1973

I have a couple of questions relating to cosmetics; 

0.0.1. Can we have some Greedy Milk advertisements on the Grineer Tilesets?

1. Will we see an abundance of cosmetics within U11?

I know we got a sneak-peak of skins in the workshop & in the cinematic trailer, but will there be any other cosmetics aside from that?

2. Being that all alternative helmets are now being cosmetic only, will we be seeing a removal of stats on the current helmets?

Will they be phased out? 

3.  Will we be seeing a lot more attractive alternative helmets now that they are purely cosmetic? Helmets such as Vauban's Espirit helmet weren't exactly the prettiest.

4. Did you intend to make Nova's S2 helmet embody stats similar to Pre-Nekros warframes?

5. With the weapon skins becoming more prominent (DotD pack most recently), will we be seeing more of the Holiday event skins?

6. Will we be seeing Corpus (MOA's specifically) get HP/Armour buffs in the future? They go down faster than an ember in a survival mission.

Edited by Hexosaurus

1) Resources carrying over from regulars to alternate weapons like Primes, Duals or Ak's?

2)Mod downgrading? This has been a discussed topic and with corrupted mods it's needed more then ever, has some decision been made?

3)Steam achievements and reputation system, will they be in Update 11?

4)Ruk details? What will he drop? Will he be in a special location like the Golem 2000/Lephantis?

5)Highlights of Update 11? A name would be great.

6)ETA on Update 11 would be nice too (next week seems like a plausible guess.

7)Codex progress and ETA? Will it make it into Update 11?

8)Will damage 2.0 make it into Update 11?

9)Where is the Syndana that Volt wore back when the prototype concepts were shown a few livestreams back?

Edited by jrkong

Any update on the Frost Prime and Excalibur Prime Avatars ? I mean really guys / girls I've been waiting for my Frost Prime Avatar for months now. Would really enjoy finally having it since its really the only frame I play

Edited by Gravefire

Closed and open beta question

Since we now have emblems for clan, founders, and events. Will there ever be a Closed Beta/Open Beta Emblem to show our loyalty and support?

+

Will we ever see scarves for the events, or clans? maybe a Closed Beta and Open beta scarf?

Edited by AlienTetris

I tried making long detailed questions earlier but it wasn't asked so in short:

New enemy types (preferably infested) and better AI, when?

oh and maybe parkour/animation tweaks?

Edited by Aure7

Any more info on new Dojo rooms/decorations being added besides the trading console? I remember you showed us the trophy and aquarium rooms a long time ago and we have heard nothing about them since. 

Also how are you guys feeling in general? Id figure all of you are made up of 90% coffee by now with U11 and PS4 launching.

- Which warframes, beside Ember, are under rework/check by Scott?

- Any news about the split between stats and aesthetic on all "old" helmets?

- Will Prime avatars be avaiable? I'd really like an Ember Prime avatar here/in game!

- Can i have a 75% plat discount so i'll make a purchase? XD

Edited by Phoenix86

Could we get some examples of the planned frame changes (namely Volt)?

So Berserker is looking good and all, but there is some feedback going on, specially about the arms. However a topic of great debate has been the abilities, so is there anything set in stone or at least semi-set for the final powers, from the gathered feedback?

My question:

With The PS4 joining the Ranks.  How will the Clan Invites work?

Will a PC Tenno have the ability to Invite a PS4 Tenno to her/his Clan/Dojo and Vice versa?

Assuming that the Bifröst has connected from Asgard to Midgard, and the stars aline?

((If this has been addressed already, I missed it and am sorry.

Please replace My question with any information on any form of upcoming weapons and/or preferred Ice cream flavors))

-End Of Line-

Edited by OniDarkClown

Hey DE, with the upcoming forum restructuring have you considered a DE thread feed? It would he extremely helpful if we could have a short list of the most recent official hotfixes, events, live stream info, and feedback threads recently started by you guys. That way from a first glance its easy to see if anything has just came out

Edited by AmadeusReborn