Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Gifs (Put Them In This Thread!)

Rajko

• 1 month later...

Not mine. Just found some.

i0KRihE5seV3r.gif

QErkoMg.gif

jXKDBS.gif3gs1v.gif

The rebecca gif i actually made that, there was a video of rebecca interviewing people on paddy's day (im irish and i approve of the outfit) before the thread was closed someone said make a gif of this video please and i just went ahead and did it..

I was literally cringing about the fact it got so famous and i'd get a slap but rebecca wasn't too bothered about it from what i could make out from comments. Also I have fans looking for the creator of the gif, that nearly had me in bits lol.

BTW I love you rebecca dont smite me but I wanted to add this other one I made q_q 

9i5h2.gif

Edited by Tri2killme

The rebecca gif i actually made that, there was a video of rebecca interviewing people on paddy's day (im irish and i approve of the outfit) before the thread was closed someone said make a gif of this video please and i just went ahead and did it..

I was literally cringing about the fact it got so famous and i'd get a slap but rebecca wasn't too bothered about it from what i could make out from comments. Also I have fans looking for the creator of the gif, that nearly had me in bits lol.

BTW I love you rebecca dont smite me but I wanted to add this other one I made q_q 

9i5h2.gif

What's the source on the Rebecca gifs?