Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch111 Warframe Concepts (2015-04-14) Armoured Valkyr With Tenno Blade

arch111

I would totally dig this as a Nef Anyo rework - imagine an intro cutscene where we see the same oversized mook we've been beating up forever, until he steps into that exoskeleton and proceeds to gain Hyena-like agility/parkour skills.

I also really like the other Corpus concepts you've made here - I could see the Templars being put in as 'leader'-type enemies with Stalker-like AI and Hyena Mobility (not nearly as much health/shield/power though, these are still grunts lol). Perhaps they could use a Corpus modified space katanna, similar to Mass Effect 3's Phantoms?

O i have some ideas.

ASSASSIN cloaked corpus in a slimmer suit, more like a cross between Darvo and Lotus resque targets.

Weak, but strong melee if they get close.

ASSAULT CREWMAN Armored suit, they weild Penta, dual wield weapons and is harder to kill.

CRYO CREWMAN the new freeze thrower.

Inquisitor

Shepheard

Teacher

These are names for new units I imagine for the Corpus.

Inquisitor : offensive unit with focus on dps

Shepheard: Stun and CC. Recruits new Corpus, and captures.

Teacher: Work in Indoctrination Temples. High ranking Corpus.

Use mind control and illusions.

Most or all female.

• 1 month later...

I see the Inquisitor more as an Orokin rather then a Corpus. I do like the idea of a female Corpus. The Grineer have females, so why not the Corpus too? The Oracle seems like a good idea. Maybe you should give her a Corpus helmet instead of just a red visor, and equip the helmet with a rectangular red visor.

Also, i think it shouldnt be limited to a boss, but as a less common unit, a Corpus Operative. She would, just like Tenno, go on missions. Seen mostly on Spy missions aboard a Grineer ship or outpost, she tries to steal the Data Units you need to gather. You dont need to kill her, but she will try to leave the outpost or ship with one of your data units, basically deeming the mission a failure if she escapes. Slightly stronger then a Corpus Tech, she would appear on random missions. Kinda similar to a Stalker, but not as strong. If she is killed, she drops rare mods, like Rifle Amp and such. She is a target of opportunity. She doesnt need to be killed, but can also serve as target for a Capture mission.

Corous Technician mecha concept.

There are talk about how this Elite unit should be remade red giants just look dumb.

My contribution is a mecha suit, the arms and legs of the pilot ends just above the robotic joints.

3dbb7e76c50f8642b6492ecc862d0c0d-d78068r

Again, love the feedback :)

ok so I am not a big warframe design concept guy, so many others are great at that.

But today I started toying around with a Lion-bust - originally thought I could use it for a corpus unit somehow. But then I thought it could fit as a heavy Warframe, like Rhino.

Go easy on my now :)

lionframe_wip1_by_gaber111-d7apky8.jpg

So, a lion frame. What are your initial thoughts on this?

It seems like another tank suggestion, bull, dragon. But you are too hard on yourself your concpt art is beter than mine, I have posted none becuse my drawings look like they were drawn by an austistic kindergardener with parkinsons.

Yah, I know there are Tank concepts around, it just seems strange that not one new frame is even close to matching Rhino in appearance and style.

I really like lions and wolves, and well I think we should have one. I might do some more work on this theme. Who knows, I might come up with something cool.

I think the Corpus are quite similar to the anscient Egyptians. Therefore I went with that thought and created a Corpus Void Clergy suit.

They have a fondness for naming their robotics after animals, and so why not use the old Gods for the Priests as well?

Meet, Anubis, Void Priest.

warframe_fan_concept_corpus_clergy____an

Your concepts never cease to amaze me. Also I think the eyes on the valkyr one could be a bit smaller.

Thank you! And yes, the eyes are too big. Still a bit unsure about the final design, it being a Copus version of a warframe and all.

Impressive. I really like the Templar. Very much. I think it could go right in game and fit in. (With indoctrination temple maps?)

Thank you , happy you think so.

My idea is that they are Special Branch, knights to protect vips, installations and engage the Tenno.

Allso to counter grineer troops.

Now melee will be better, when I came up with the templars it was a wishful thinking.

but now, they could actually work!

Temples, yes next tileset after infested really need to be this, along with the female corpus and Priests.

Thank you , happy you think so.

My idea is that they are Special Branch, knights to protect vips, installations and engage the Tenno.

Allso to counter grineer troops.

Now melee will be better, when I came up with the templars it was a wishful thinking.

but now, they could actually work!

Temples, yes next tileset after infested really need to be this, along with the female corpus and Priests.

As much as I want priests and clergies(is plural clergy clergies?) this would mean that the corpus see a higher power, saddly, I am not sure that that falls in with the corps lore and might be the one thing prohibiting your fantastic concept from being impelemted :(. I'm gonna go do some reaserch. Edited by Drunken_Child

Well, they see the void as something sacred.

They use rituals in making robots and Orokin tech, because they do not fully understand it.

Alad said when he wanted to kill Mag,

"In the name of Profit, I commit thee to the Void."

A clearly ritualistic thing to say.

Temples, well that too tell us they hold rituals. And that means they must have Priests, right?

We see no females. Maby they work in the Temples? Or Void Research?

Yes, what I have found does support this too. When reading into the wiki, I found that it said they worshiped the Orokin. then again anyone can post on the wiki and it may just be an exaggeration. But when looking into other sources it to sated something similar though not all agreed it is the Orokin that the corpus worship (same said profit, tech gained from Orokin or Orokin the selves), all agree that the corpus do worship something.

That being said, there is now no reason that a clergy or priest could not be impelemted.