Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch111 Warframe Concepts (2015-04-14) Armoured Valkyr With Tenno Blade

arch111

This is Tremor. Going into version 2 now. How do he look?

tremor_v2_by_gaber111-d8kd4kg.jpg

The helmet is spot on to flow with the rigid raises on his chassis. You have him enough muscle tone in areas to make him seem powerful, but another rhino, which is good.

Even without the coat we talked of earlier, he still works.

I think it flows well

The helmet is spot on to flow with the rigid raises on his chassis. You have him enough muscle tone in areas to make him seem powerful, but another rhino, which is good.

Even without the coat we talked of earlier, he still works.

I think it flows well

Thanks so much, I´m glad you say so. The main worry I have is to just make a copy of Rhino.

When I give definition to the body it will look more clear.

The thing I am just now thinking of are the legs and feet. Claws, boots or something inbetween all is possible.

I like where it is going at the moment though :)

Thanks so much, I´m glad you say so. The main worry I have is to just make a copy of Rhino.

When I give definition to the body it will look more clear.

The thing I am just now thinking of are the legs and feet. Claws, boots or something inbetween all is possible.

I like where it is going at the moment though :)

Well I do not think you need to worry about that, Rhino is much more bulky, you have a nice trim look to this frame, he has definition and tone, but not huge. I think that is good tho, I mean look at Toph, blind master of Earth and Metal, she is a scrawny little girl/old lady :P

Hmmm legs and feet... for the calves I would stick with a similar look to the shoulders ridges and such. for the feet I think... since he is not very bulky, claws of some sort would be interesting. 

I like where it is going to ^__^ I hope my suggestions help you brain storm, I am off to continue Editing my new Warframe Concept as well hahaha :P

Saltuarius, “The Forest Guardian

Edited by (XB1)Clayton Peace

• 3 weeks later...

I have descided to redesign Tremor. I am happy with the default helmet, but the body have no flow.

Something is just off.

So I am going back to create a warframe more stylized and with clear areas of defenition.

Will update it as I go.

Tremor - Earthframe. Concept v2.0

tremor_version2a_by_gaber111-d8mr572.jpg

I am really happy with the way he feels now. Powerful, but not as bulky as Rhino. The elemental control of rocks can be seen in the armor and the helmet looks menacing enough :)

Such a old thread...but alive...well except for the Loki Prime concept lol

Haha, well It was one of my first real efforts at warframe design.

And yes, the fanconcepts have kept me busy and I am far from being done.

In fact I have two conepts I haven't even touched for lack of time 0-O!

The school of warframe is teaching me alot and it is a great way to stay focused.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to making a sword. I think it turned out well ebough, and similar to the skana.

No guns yet, but will try to make one soon.

The idea is that during the Old War Excalibur, Valkyr, Rhino, Loki, Mag, Volt and Nyx were the first batch of warframes to go up against the Sentient army.

They focus on teambuffs, defensive protection and close combat offense.

Valkyr and Rhino boosted the others, Volt and Mag adding damage to the mix and Nyx and Loki were on crowd control while Excalibur was at the front.

When put together we have three melee fighters from viking/knight-myth.

Valkyr, Loki, Excalibur. Nice trio.

valkyr_with_custom_tennoblade_by_gaber11