Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boycott Platinum Trading, Destroy Your Trading Posts

Brasten

I don't see the issue with plat trading. We can already buy credits, keys, mods, warframes, slots, weapons, any resource, and so on with platinum... Not to mention speeding things up in the dojo or crafting and so on. Heaven forbid we can trade it.

i think he mistaken that we can trade the first 50 platinums lol but we can't :T

congratulations, now people i your clan will leave to a clan that has a trading post!

actually you can join your friend's clan like a mission room and play there  :D so yea, not necessarily but yes, most of them will do that :D owh would his warlord be so mad when he sees his  trading post got demolished because of OP's  decision xD

You dont like platinum trading? Nobody is forcing you to use it.

But seriously, what the real problem here? You being Founder and feeling less worthy now that everyone can get plat, or are you really scared that someone will exploit this?

hes just being whiny.

starter plat and promotional plat are not tradeable, only whatever plat you have bought with your own money (i am not sure about plat wins from livestream though)

oh noes.... people trading in game currency, bought with their real money, for other digital items in a PvE game. This affects you how? They might get a rare mod you dont have and might pack their e-peen endgame stats slightly above yours on the mission summary screen?

This impacts you not even the slightest. And trying to start a "boycott" in a video game, been proven in the past this accomplishes nothing.

oh noes.... people trading in game currency, bought with their real money, for other digital items in a PvE game. This affects you how? They might get a rare mod you dont have and might pack their e-peen endgame stats slightly above yours on the mission summary screen?

This impacts you not even the slightest. And trying to start a "boycott" in a video game, been proven in the past this accomplishes nothing.

Give this man a cookie!

EvE Online has the best economy in the gaming world. Its so good that the European Union is trying to copy it to fix the global resent events.

Funny story: they have players in game selling their version of 'plat' called PLEX. they get on just fine.

/thread

i think he can accomplish something after all. brining more pain into his life than intended :D