Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions For New Frame's Ability.

Smith0rz

Poison cloud: lobs a small grenade that when it lands produces a cloud of poison.

Miasmic form: turns the player into a cloud of poison making the player immue to physical attacks and allows them to run through enemies enemies that you run through are mildly poisoned.

hallucinogenic coating: melee weapons are coated in hallucingens causing enemies that are hit to go mad frenzy attacking both allies and enemies.

chemical X: the player injects a close by enemy with Chemical X turning the target into a living bomb.

chemical X: the player injects a close by enemy with Chemical X turning the target into a living bomb.

not meaning to be mean but i have to say it

Can I also inject a close by ally and make them into a powerpuff girl / Rowdy Ruff Boy?

Hmmm... Thinking cap on!

Poison Frame abilities

1 - Envenom => Coats weapons to do additional poison damage

2 - Acidic Sling => Splatter acid in a half circle, stunning enemies in range

3 - Caustic Bath => Soaks enemy in corrosive acid, reducing their armor rating to 0

4 - Fumigation => Poisons the air, suffocating enemies to death

hmm

Sound Warframe

1. single target damage ability with knock back

2. Rush move that speeds up and breaks sound barrier, knocking back/down enemies

3. AoE knock back/down around the warframe

4. Large AoE damage that dazes enemies and muffles sound while causing damage

Man, it was a lot harder to come up with good sound-type attacks!

Sound Frame abilities

1 - Sonic Boom => In a conal blast, push enemies away from you

2 - Frequency Jam => Momentarily disable enemy shields

3 - Pressure Wave => Knock surrounding enemies down

4 - Resonate => Tune in to the universe. For the next [X] seconds, you gain a speed boost and all melee strikes are guaranteed critical hits.

Joke skill:

5 - Wub Wub => Play dubstep until everyone kills themselves to make it stop

Edited by Saavedro

dubstep

Whenever you step the beat drops and when you jump it causes the beat to drop so low the space station bounces and causes all enemies to fly up to the cieling and hit their heads

Edited by Smith0rz

A really cool animation idea for the Sound Warframe's ultimate ability would be him/her opening their arms out while a loud sound lingers around them for a few seconds which also causes the enemy targets to either stand there grabbing their heads in pain, or stumbling around grabbing their heads in pain as well, just before the frame claps their hands together and sends a shockwave of sorts to the surrounding enemies, cutting them in half or just knocking them into the walls and such.

Just kinda tossing out ideas that pop into my head off the spot here, but still somethin I thought would be cool. lol

Going for music rather than harmful soundwaves so it would be like loki and have no direct damage abilities.

Octave shift - lowers the level of the targeted enemy for a short time (also could raise the level of enemies under nyx's control).

Metronome - makes a noise as if increasing the tempo on a metronome causing nearby allies to have increased fire rate.

Melody - a soothing melody plays which causes nearby allies to calm down increasing sheild regen for the duration of the ability.

Dissonance - an area of effect confusion or stun and maybe make some enemies heads explode but then it wouldnt be purely utility (could be the ult).

All the effects could come from the mouth but should sound electronic and not like a voice (without going over the top) also there are possible names such as Minim, Breve or Quaver.

I realise at this point none of this fits a pure sound frame and would be better as another frame based on music but still haha =D.

Edit, just as i clicked post i thought of a possible ult for the achual sound based frame.

Mute - an aoe that mutes enemies causing them to act normal (maybe panic a bit) but they would do no damage and make no sound at all.

Edited by Gysahl

Post your predictions for the upcoming Acid/Poison warframe and the sound warframe's abilities. Let's hear some good ones !

Funny, I was thinking these days that a poison warframe would be interesting, some of his abilities could deal dirrect damage to enemy's health ignoring armor and shields just like the ancient's poison cloud does against us. I have the impression that the only thing that sets this back is that there is no poison elemental damage, but who knows.

Another interesting warframe could fit a logistic role: his abilities would mainly collect information such as highlighting weakpoints and stuff like that to increase the efficiency of a team. His ultimate could be allong the lines of letting your team see enemies through walls and having a critical boost (chance or damage?), not as much as loki's invisibility but it would affect primaries and secondaries too. Now that I think about it this could even be a sound warframe: the ulti I described could be caused by a sonic radar xD

Going for music rather than harmful soundwaves so it would be like loki and have no direct damage abilities.

Metronome - makes a noise as if increasing the tempo on a metronome causing nearby allies to have increased fire rate.

I really like!

Man, it was a lot harder to come up with good sound-type attacks!

Sound Frame abilities

1 - Sonic Boom => In a conal blast, push enemies away from you

2 - Frequency Jam => Momentarily disable enemy shields

3 - Pressure Wave => Knock surrounding enemies down

4 - Resonate => Tune in to the universe. For the next [X] seconds, you gain a speed boost and all melee strikes are guaranteed critical hits.

Joke skill:

5 - Wub Wub => Play dubstep until everyone kills themselves to make it stop

me thinks yes D; i love that FJ name. #2skill ftw

Hmmm... Thinking cap on!

Poison Frame abilities

1 - Envenom => Coats weapons to do additional poison damage

2 - Acidic Sling => Splatter acid in a half circle, stunning enemies in range

3 - Caustic Bath => Soaks enemy in corrosive acid, reducing their armor rating to 0

4 - Fumigation => Poisons the air, suffocating enemies to death

#4 seems like a giant massive fart. Haha.

As i posted before regarding the Sound warframe:

Ability 1: Do

Ability 2: Re

Ability 3: Mi

Ability 4: Fa

Venom Warframe:

Ability 1: Morning Breath

Ability 2: Armpit Armageddon

Ability 3: Sweat & Sorrow

Ability 4: Fartpocalypse!

I could tell you the correct abilities, and description, but that'd be spoiler, besides I don't think I can :(....

Wait, the descriptions of the abilities are already in the translation tables? Guess being in the translation team also grants you some benefits, huh? ;-)

Sound Warframename: Skrellix

Power 1: Screech - Let out a 500 decibel off-key sound, shattering all windows through the space station, causing everyone to suffocate. Also makes their heads explode. *shrug*

Power 2: Shout - Hurl abuse at all enemies in a 50 meter radius, causing them to be demoralized and go find a corner to cry in.

Power 3: Whisper- Whisper sweet nothings into an enemies ear, convincing them to fight for you and your badonkadonks.

Power 4: Raw Devastation - Speak in eldritch tones to summon the most powerful, most evil, most despicable and despised being in all of existance to deliver raw wanton devastation upon your foes - the Go Compare opera dude. Requires 1000 energy to use, because it's just that destructive.

Edited by J-Pax

1: Miasma - Toxic DoT to nearby enemies

2: Infect - Debuff: DoT on single target, increase damage received

3: Caustic Spray - Direct damage + debuff: remove enemy Armor

4: Consume - Wide-area AoE, toxic DoT and applies 2 + 3's debuff. Shorter duration

1: Sonic Boom - Target AoE knockback

2: Maser - Heavy direct damage

3: Sound Barrier - Buff: projectile deflection

4: Mass Oscillate - AoE direct damage

Edited by nununu