Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Forget the platinum jeez... If no one ever bought it why put it up for platinum at all? My point of my post was disappointment at there still being a considerable delay between bursts. That is far more important. Is anyone else still finding it a deal-breaker?

Yea apparently they broke the server that allows us to connect to each other or something lol

Guess we should Solo farm Rubedo and Alloy Plate in the mean time.

(Except that wierdo who spent Plat on a Burston, he should probably end world hunger or something since he has so much cash to spend)

---

you can still play together you just cant see the others

Well I spent 150 plat on the Burston again only to find there is a still a significant delay between bursts. Disappointed. I want to be able to spam bursts much faster.

The Amphis is a lot of fun. Jump strikes will electrify and stun enemies allowing time for a charge attack without being interrupted.

Why would you spend plat oin the burston when you can buy it with regular credits?

Detailed notes on the "Several balancing tweaks to Rifles and Pistols."

BRATON: Tweaks to recoil feel. Added force feedback.

BURSTON: Tweaks to recoil feel. Added force feedback. Shorter pause between bursts.

LEX: Tweaks to recoil feel. Slight boost to base fire rate.

SICARUS: Tweaks to recoil feel. Slight boost to burst's fire rate and longer pause between bursts.

LATRON: Tweaks to recoil feel with sharper Rotation Spring/Noise and added Translation Spring. Added force feedback to firing sound. Tweaks to accuracy setting to match previous weapons' direction.

FURIS / AFURIS: Tweaks to recoil feel with sharper Rotation Spring/Noise and added Translation Spring. Added force feedback to firing sound. Tweaks to accuracy setting to match previous weapons' direction. Overall balance between both weapons including the akimbo version being less accurate and base clip size of the akimbo version being exactly 2x the solo version.

MK1-BRATON / BRATON VANDAL: Tweaks to Recoil feel. Accuracy tweaks following previous weapons' direction. Added force feedback to Vandal's firing.

LATO / AKLATO: Tweaks to Recoil feel. Accuracy tweaks following previous weapons' direction. Added force feedback to their firing. Solo version more accurate than akimbo one.

KRAKEN: Tweaks to Recoil feel. Accuracy values changed to encourage aimed firing for more precise shot and to add reticule bounce. Added force feedback to its firing sound.

SNIPETRON: Tweaks to Recoil feel, added Rotation and Translation Spring values. Tweaks to aim while scoped and from hip. Added force feedback to its firing sound.

ALL: Made accuracy recoveries and auto-reload times consistent across all weapons.

Well I spent 150 plat on the Burston again only to find there is a still a significant delay between bursts. Disappointed. I want to be able to spam bursts much faster.

The Amphis is a lot of fun. Jump strikes will electrify and stun enemies allowing time for a charge attack without being interrupted.

Why would you spend platinum on a weapon you can buy from the store for credits??????? Especially given how easy it is to come across credits.

EDIT: Lol guess I was late to the jumping on Rotekz party for spending a ludicrous amount of platinum on such a cheap weapon.

Edited by demontrace

I dream with a future where the tennos build their own weapon non-based on the grineer ones.

Edit: can add a command to make the warframe change his stand position to the before the 6.5? My Trinity looks "macho" in this new position . -.

Edited by Probta16

I dream with a future where the tennos build their own weapon non-based on the grineer ones.

I smell a Orokin and Tenno mission where we're tasked to find some ancient parchments from both cultures...thos could be BPs for new weps.

So the new Shurikens are even more inaccurate.

They also do 0 damage even at lvl 3.

And the Leapers are acting odd, they just start to leap and stand there no matter what.

(Waiting on Fix)

-----

Edited by Nokturnel

Wait a minute... did you change our arsenal stance?

My gaw the new idle animation is awesome.

Major props to DEGeoff, or whoever it was who did it! \o/

EDIT: Also, is it just me, or are the planets on the system map move differently?

Oh yay!! New set of animation! Our warframes now stand upstraight! I will always miss the awkward shrug though :3

Edited by Gestalt

Edit: can add a command to make the warframe change his stand position to the before the 6.5? My Trinity looks "macho" in this new position . -.

Maybe if the Corpus stopped straight-out selling theirs.

And going back to the new stances.... they are buggy when standing still.

while switching weapons and not moving you will randomly hold the rifles like a gun and guns like a rifle

stuff like that bugs the heck out of me. Please fix. Thanks :)

And going back to the new stances.... they are buggy when standing still.

while switching weapons and not moving you will randomly hold the rifles like a gun and guns like a rifle

And from behind Loki neck seems broken while standing with hex :)