Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Confirmed, Burston has now reduced time between bursts and "recoil" (i would not call this true recoil because gun returns to initial firing position after each burst)

Latron seems to have improved accuracy even when firing without aiming down sight.

My gaw the new idle animation is awesome.

Major props to DEGeoff, or whoever it was who did it! \o/

EDIT: Also, is it just me, or are the planets on the system map move differently?

Edited by Shion963

NOOOOOoooooooooo!

What happened to the "ugh im tired" stance?

Now we got this " oh look at my cool weapon while a sway left and right" thing.

Can we get options to pick stances?

The weirdness of the original added to the flavor of the world.

Im joking..........unless you going to do it.

Well I spent 150 plat on the Burston again only to find there is a still a significant delay between bursts. Disappointed. I want to be able to spam bursts much faster.

The Amphis is a lot of fun. Jump strikes will electrify and stun enemies allowing time for a charge attack without being interrupted.

Well I spent 150 plat on the Burston again only to find there is a still a significant delay between bursts. Disappointed. I want to be able to spam bursts much faster.

The Amphis is a lot of fun. Jump strikes will electrify and stun enemies allowing time for a charge attack without being interrupted.

Why would you spend 150 plat when you can just buy it for 12000 credits?

Why would you spend 150 plat when you can just buy it for 12000 credits?

My same question. Understandable you have a lot of platinums due to the founder's pack but you can acquire that many credits in as few as three missions, or less. Literally my reaction was my jaw dropping to the floor. Oh well, if you prefer to buy with plats that's none of my business. Cheers

My same question. Understandable you have a lot of platinums due to the founder's pack but you can acquire that many credits in as few as three missions, or less. Literally my reaction was my jaw dropping to the floor. Oh well, if you prefer to buy with plats that's none of my business. Cheers

Same reaction here too xD Hell, do ONE run of Tostoj (first boss mission). With some luck you'll get tons of mod drops and that Cronus blueprint. I remember early-level farming that place solo and getting almost 100k over the course of a day.

But eh, if you got plat to waste then *shrugs* x3

Plats to get those Cats

Plats to get those Cats

All these kids spending Plats...

I just want those Cats

Plats to get those Cats...

Sorry! Really I am. Couldn't resist. And I hate that songs Bands to Make Her Dance. I should be beat with an Amphis.

I spend my plat mostly on Orokin Catalysts and reactors. And the very rare revive purchase.

Edited by RawGritz

Yep, 0 squads, everywhere I assume? Is this a bug?

Yea apparently they broke the server that allows us to connect to each other or something lol

Guess we should Solo farm Rubedo and Alloy Plate in the mean time.

(Except that wierdo who spent Plat on a Burston, he should probably end world hunger or something since he has so much cash to spend)

---

Edited by Nokturnel