Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage 2.0 [Complete Factions Vs Dmg Vs Mods Charts] [Updated To 11.9]

Phoenix86

Question

Many topics already explaine how -more or less- DMG 2.0 works, here is an ordered (yay!) and colored (woohoo!) list:

**DMG/MODS CHARTS UPDATED TO 11.9!!**

CORPUS RELATED DMG:

-Impact does -25% vs Flesh, +50% vs Shield and +15% vs Proto Shield. VERY Good Vs Corpus

-Electricity does +50% vs Robotic. Good Vs Corpus

-Cold does +50% vs Shield. Good Vs Corpus

-Toxin does +50% vs Flesh, +25% vs Proto Shield and -25% vs Robotic. Good Vs Corpus

-Magnetic does +75% vs Shield and Proto Shield. VERY Good Vs Corpus

-Viral does +50% vs Flesh. Good Vs Corpus

CORPUS RELATED MODS:

- Impact Mods: Rupture (Rifle), Disruptor (Shotgun), Concussion Rounds (Pistol), Heavy Trauma (Melee)

- Electricity Mods: Stormbringer (Rifle), Charged Shell (Shotgun), Convulsion (Pistol), Shocking Touch, Focus Energy (Melee)

- Cold Mods: Cryorounds (Rifle), Chilling Grasp (Shotgun), Deep Freeze, Ice Storm (Pistol), North Wind (Melee)

- Toxic Mods: Infested Clip, Malignant Force (Rifle), Contagious Spread, Toxic Barrage (Shotgun), Pathogen Rounds, Pistol Pestilence (Pistol), Fever Strike, Virulent Scourge (Melee)

- Magnetic is obtained by: Cold + Electricity, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

- Viral is obtained by: Cold + Toxic, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

CORPUS BEST DMG COMBO:

Impact + Magnetic + Toxin

GRINEER RELATED DMG:

-Puncture does +50% vs Ferrite and +15% vs Alloy. Good Vs Grineer

-Cold does +25% vs Alloy. Good Vs Grineer

-Toxin does +25% vs Ferrite, -25% vs Machinery. Good Vs Grineer

-Viral does +75% vs Flesh and -25% vs Machinery. Good Vs Grineer

-Radiation does +75% vs Alloy. Good Vs Grineer

GRINEER RELATED MODS:

- Puncture Mods: Piercing Hit (Rifle), Flechette, Accelerated Blast (Shotgun), No Return (Pistol), Sundering Strike, Rending Strike (Melee)

- Cold Mods: Cryorounds (Rifle), Chilling Grasp (Shotgun), Deep Freeze, Ice Storm (Pistol), North Wind (Melee)

- Toxic Mods: Infested Clip, Malignant Force (Rifle), Contagious Spread, Toxic Barrage (Shotgun), Pathogen Rounds, Pistol Pestilence (Pistol), Fever Strike, Virulent Scourge (Melee)

- Viral is obtained by: Cold + Toxic, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

- Radiation is obtained by: Heat + Electricity, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

GRINEER BEST DMG COMBO:

Puncture + Radiation + Toxin

INFESTED RELATED DMG:

-Slash does +50% vs Flesh, +25% vs Infested and +15% vs Fossilized. Good Vs Infested
-Heat does +50% vs Flesh and +25% vs Infested. VERY Good Vs Infested
-Gas does +75% vs Flesh and 50% vs Infested. Good Vs Infested

-Viral does +75% vs Flesh and -50% vs Robotic. Good Vs Infested

INFESTED RELATED MODS:

- Slash Mods: Sawtooth Clip (Rifle), Shredder (Shotgun), Razor Shot (Pistol), Jagged Edge (Melee)

- Heat Mods: Hellfire, Wildfire (Rifle), Incendiary Coat, Blaze (Shotgun), Heated Charge (Pistol), Molten Impact (Melee)

- Gas is obtained by: Heat + Toxin, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

INFESTED BEST DMG COMBO:

Slash + Corrosive + Heat

MULTI-FACTION RELATED DMG:

-Blast is Neutral vs Corpus, -25% Vs Ferrite, +75% Vs Machinery, +50% Vs Fossilized, -50% Vs Sinew.

-Corrosive does +75% vs Armor and + 75% vs Fossilized. VERY Good Vs Grineer & Infested

MULTI-FACTION RELATED MODS:

- Blast is obtained by: Heat + Cold, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

- Corrosive is obtained by: Electricity + Toxin, chances to trigger increased by Rifle Aptitude (rifle), Shotgun Savvy (Shotgun), Sure Shot (pistol), Melee Prowess (melee)

So... when you are looking at your weapons now you know which stats to check and increase in order to perform better :)

Link to the wiki's damage table: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

FACTION'S DAMAGE MODS:

I want to point out to everyone that Faction's Mods do increase ALL TYPES of dmg, primary, elemental and combos!!

Therefore do not skip them as before because those little 30% actually adds up to everything!!

Credits for this also goes to: DE Staff, _Aahz, ClaymoreNo47, GottFaust

EDIT: Added ALL MODS for ALL DMG TYPES!!

EDIT 2: Changed Corpus color to a lighter one for better readability, removed the "VERY" from Gas dmg type.

EDIT 3: Added best combos. Deleted because of old infos used.

EDIT 4: Added link to the wiki page.

EDIT 5: Added infos about faction's based mods.

EDIT 6: Fixed a couple dmg types not reflecting correct stats, moved Radiation dmg from Multifaction to Corpus because of this

EDIT 7: Update whole thread to 11.9

EDIT 8: Added best combos again. Please notice that weapons with Innate Elemental Dmg could equip even better combos!!

Edited by Phoenix86

Is the information on the wiki not correct then? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0#Damage_Type_Multipliers

It states "[1] Flesh refers to Grineer only, all Corpus (including Crewmen) are considered Robotic.". That would make only Heat and Slash good against infected and Viral or Heat the best against grineer.

Just wondering, the wiki may need to be corrected (edit: and it would also make sense that infested be considered flesh).

Edited by eXomart

Is the information on the wiki not correct then? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0#Damage_Type_Multipliers

It states "[1] Flesh refers to Grineer only, all Corpus (including Crewmen) are considered Robotic.". That would make only Heat and Slash good against infected and Viral or Heat the best against grineer.

Just wondering, the wiki may need to be corrected (edit: and it would also make sense that infested be considered flesh).

Corpus are considered Robotics, while Infested and Grineer Flesh

Well they are not certainly robotics... :p

They're just considered Infested, just like what it says in your post >_> So only Fire and Slash hurts Infested, a bit limited I must say. At the very least Ancients do not have armour anymore, that was always kind of awkward.

EDIT: Hmm after a little testing I should note that anything that does bonus damage to armour scales with how much armour the enemy has. So if it's a light armoured Grineer like the Scorpions, you won't get much of a damage bonus. With something heavily armoured like the Shotgun Trooper, you'll do normal damage but every other damage type will do very low damage because of the armour.

So anything that's good against Flesh is mostly good against Grineer. I think most Grineer units don't have that much armour anyways, even the Heavies, those just have a little bit more armour than the normal Troopers.

Edited by Liacu

I don`t get one point here. What Mods are Toxin ones? I got a plenty of head, Cold and Electric ones but Toxin???

And in case you didn`t notice, they have lowered the drops on the mods so is not so easy to find the required mods so I can mod correctly my weapon.

And insted of saying what mods improve the chances of triggering (not saying that this isn`t important) you could say what mods we should use so we can get the elemental damage required. This guide still needs some work on it.

Edited by Karela2

I don`t get one point here. What Mods are Toxin ones? I got a plenty of head, Cold and Electric ones but Toxin???

And in case you didn`t notice, they have lowered the drops on the mods so is not so easy to find the required mods so I can mod correctly my weapon.

And insted of saying what mods improve the chances of triggering (not saying that this isn`t important) you could say what mods we should use so we can get the elemental damage required. This guide still needs some work on it.

Toxin aka Poison are new mods introduced with U11

-Blast does +25% vs Armor and Flesh. Good Vs Grineer & Infested
-Gas does +25% vs Armor and Flesh and -50% vs Robotic. VERY Good Vs Grineer & Infested

Blast seems just as good against grineer & infested as gas there, but you didn't rate them the same?