Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Find Your Clan Invite And Other Tips For Starters.

(PSN)TobGreywolf

Seems there's been a lot of confusion about where the Clan invites show up so here's how.

When you are logged in and see the Main screen(your character kneeling above the map),

Hit the Option Button-the button on the right of the touch pad-you'll see the social Menu pop out.

Scroll down to the Shield Icon and hit X - if you have an invite, it will be there.

Once in a Clan you can create your Clan key in the foundry(the blue prints can be purchased at the Market or found during missions) which will give you access to the Clan Dojo, once you've reached the appropriate Clan level.

If there are decorations being built, you can contribute to them by going to the console and accessing room options, picking edit decorations, then follow the instructions on screen.

To Exit the Dojo simply hit the option button and choose leave Dojo.

You can also chat with other Clan members, who are currently online, in the Social Menu from the shield tab.

This can also be used to chat with Party members as well by hitting the option key and going to Social. Just be forewarned it's a tad buggy. It kept telling me a teammate had joined the game and re printed what he said close to 50 times.

Some people are experiencing lagging issues; below are listed a few possible fixes.

If their Mic's are constantly on(you can tell because their name stays on the screen with the sound icon the whole time), informing them that their mic is on and to try turning it off has helped a lot. To turn the Mic off(the one that came with the PS4) simply move the blue strip on it, up towards your ear.

If you happen to be lagging try that.

The way I fixed most of my lag issues was changing from Wireless to an Ethernet Cable Connection to my router as well as forwarding the appropriate router ports for the PS4.

If you want to learn about Port Forwarding this is a good place to start.

Here is the site I used which  will give you specifics for your router.

Thanks to matangomushrooms: You can only have one pending clan invite at a time.

Since it is possible for a clan to send you an invite without you having asked for one, it's a good idea to make sure you do not have any pending clan invites before attempting to join a clan.

You may have another invite already and not know it. If you do have one, when the clan you want to join tries to send you an invitation, they will receive the message "that user is already in a clan.

Simply "decline" a pending clan invitation to free up your space to join another.

As long as you have no pending invites, you can receive an invitation from whatever clan you wish without complication.

Happy Hunting Tenno's

Tob

Edited by (PS4)TobGreywolf

Kind of you to offer this helpful info. During recruiting for my clan I have run in to so much confusion from other players that I have no choice but to blame Warframe for not making more aspects of the game clear. Let me add one important thing a lot of people do not seem to know.

If you have an invite from a clan, Warframe basically thinks of you as already being in that clan until you either accept or decline the invitation. I've spent hours with people during the past week helping them understand how it works and going through the "already in a clan" messages with people who said they never joined one in the first place but wanted to join mine. To help with this, I've tried to go back to any pending invites my own clan has and get rid of them after 2 or 3 days at the most. That way the player, who is probably oblivious to the fact that he or she has an invite, won't go through the initial rejection that will inevitably come up when they do decide to join a clan and get sent an invite from a clan other than mine. I feel for any other clan leaders that have had to deal with recruiting, it can be very time consuming, and seems to be more complicated than it should be.

As far as building a Dojo, I spent an entire weekend learning how to build one in the most efficient way without looking for any help online etc. As it too is not explained very well, a certain amount of trial and error is understandable. I recommend players who are just starting to, or planning to, build a Dojo think carefully about and plan what they are going to do and be prepared to destroy and rebuild rooms if you start to recognize a better design. I've seen a LOT of messages and chat notes from people who just started building without thinking and wound up with disasters that quickly ran out of space and energy. Keep a watchful eye on both of those statistics as you build - each clan hall adds more space, each reactor adds more energy. Also, you only need to build ONE oracle to build all labs, and since it has no function beyond allowing the labs to be built I recommend building it somewhere away from where your clan tends to congregate, and away from the labs. Reactors and oracles can be built anywhere, and they might as well be out of sight as they don't have any interactivity. * See note added below.

*** EDIT - I have been told that now the Oracle may be getting an interactive function, so my recommendation to build it away from highly trafficked areas no longer applies if this is true. Also, so far there appears to be a limit of 70 rooms total that can be built, so it's a good idea to build as if that were a permanent limit, because it may be. Use too many nodes to lay things out and you may build yourself in to a corner, so to speak. ****

Best of luck to all, cheers.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

Here's an interesting thing (and by the way, while I play on the PS4, the following was done on the PC version of the game):

My buddy and I decide to start a clan and build a dojo.  He starts it, and is the clan leader (Warleader or whatever it's called.)  He invites me, and then we go grind to start the dojo.  Dojo gets built, and I also build my Clan Key.  Everything seems pretty straight-forward so far.

Here's where it gets weird.  If I host the dojo, both of us can enter the session with no issue.  If he hosts it, and I try to Join Session, it pauses for a few seconds then tells me "Session Unavailable."  We tried it on a variety of settings: Online, Private, Invite Only, in a group, out of a group, etc.  The only conceivable difference is he is the clan leader and I'm not.  Is there a bug with the clan leaders hosting sessions of the dojo?  Or am I just missing something far more basic to entering the dojo in the first place?

Love this aspect of the game, just wish it was a LOT clearer on how to do the very simplest of tasks.

Heck they need to add a tutorial just for everything else (Foundry, mod fusion/transfushion, clan Dojo building etc.). The beginning gameplay tutorial is good but its not good enough, Warframe needs another tutorial just for when you are not fighting.

Edited by (PS4)Mass_Fraud

• 2 weeks later...

Question- My group has started a clan from PC and our end-goal is to get people from PS4 onto it. Can we make the existing clan work or create a new one for PS4?

I think that will depend on when and how the crossover transition happens. I'd wait and see, it might be quite simple once it's implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into some trouble when building the dojo as well and highly recommend a couple crosses and put the reactors far away with the ability to add on. I ran out of power twice and had to demolish. I think I finally have it laid out pretty well but , we will see where that goes. One thing I do find difficult is the invite to clan. I don;t see a button on the recruiting screen to do this. I have to go out and send a message from another area - am I missing something? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how to leave a clan? I accepted the invite I had but no one from the clan has been on for about a month, so like to be able to leave and find an active clan to join.

Never mind, I figured out how, you go to the clan tab in chat and select your own name from the clan list and it offers you leave clan.

Edited by (PS4)baromwan

As a new player just went through the confusion stage myself.

Got an invite and a clan key plan appeared in the foundry, started making the key thinking that was how you joined. Key was made and just disappeared. While it was being built I took on Captain Vor who mentioned the clan I'd been invited to so I definitely thought I was in it. It was only once it disappeared did I come here to the forums to find out just what was what.

Perhaps the clan invite mail should contain instructions on how to properly join a clan.

• 3 months later...

Here's an interesting thing (and by the way, while I play on the PS4, the following was done on the PC version of the game):

My buddy and I decide to start a clan and build a dojo.  He starts it, and is the clan leader (Warleader or whatever it's called.)  He invites me, and then we go grind to start the dojo.  Dojo gets built, and I also build my Clan Key.  Everything seems pretty straight-forward so far.

Here's where it gets weird.  If I host the dojo, both of us can enter the session with no issue.  If he hosts it, and I try to Join Session, it pauses for a few seconds then tells me "Session Unavailable."  We tried it on a variety of settings: Online, Private, Invite Only, in a group, out of a group, etc.  The only conceivable difference is he is the clan leader and I'm not.  Is there a bug with the clan leaders hosting sessions of the dojo?  Or am I just missing something far more basic to entering the dojo in the first place?

Love this aspect of the game, just wish it was a LOT clearer on how to do the very simplest of tasks.

PS4 Warframe layout must be powered.. clan section is dispersive. No way to have a clan list, no way to have a clan classification, no way to have performing player classification.. everyone leave in darkness... new players lost...old player want change lost too. is absurd.. MUST MAKE LIGHT.. Warframe must:

1- add list of clan with position

2- add same instrument for all clan leader to know player and performation in clan

3- add a classification of clan and player specific and galaxy.

4- add the possibility for clan leader for make contest for the clan

ecc

Warframe must add same menagement app..is necessary..indispensable.

but is only my opinion

Can someone help me with a clan emblem. I already paid out 450 in platinum. If someone already have a clan emblem ready to go I'm sure we can come to a deal. NEED HELP!!!

how emblem you serch..tell me if have some line to follow i'll post you my propost

Anyone know how to leave a clan? I accepted the invite I had but no one from the clan has been on for about a month, so like to be able to leave and find an active clan to join.

Never mind, I figured out how, you go to the clan tab in chat and select your own name from the clan list and it offers you leave clan.

leave clan is easy,

must go in clan session on your name and click on leave clan ^_^

• 3 weeks later...