Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Find Your Clan Invite And Other Tips For Starters.

(PSN)TobGreywolf

Im the leader of a fresh clan im not gonna sugar coat it isn't the greatest clan but I have big ideas and here are the details its a ghost clan currently but with your help we can change that if u join now I promise great promotions contact me at Lord_WizalBum on psn and the clan name is The FlyingPotatoesOfDestiny

• 2 weeks later...

Heck they need to add a tutorial just for everything else (Foundry, mod fusion/transfushion, clan Dojo building etc.). The beginning gameplay tutorial is good but its not good enough, Warframe needs another tutorial just for when you are not fighting.

i just go on youtube when i need a question answered that usually the fastest and best way

PSN: DJ_LEO_BOOM (add me)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hellish Reapers is looking for active and supportive players to join. We are a mountain clan that has a Great Dojo and 210 active and supportive members(almost 100 average players online each day). We have 62% research completed. We also own a 50 clan alliance known as Hellish Champions(600 - over 1,000 members).We sometimes have a Dojo Party(Dueling and Obstacle Course party)(Mostly Dueling).We have only a few requirements.

1. Stay active and supportive(2 week inactivity limit).

2. If you want a part of the dojo to be yours. Just ask me on PSN or in game.

If you have any questions or if you are interested in joining, Reply, Message me on PSN or in game.

Warlord of Hellish Reapers clan and Hellish Champions alliance,

DarkX9000

• 3 weeks later...

They need to add more member stats.

and while I am here,

We are the Guardians of the Galaxy, our clan consist of a lot of great players .. very active and very friendly players

so u can ask for help and ull get it as soon as possible . Currently a Mountain clan.
About The Clan :

Our ranks are themed after Guardians of the Galaxy characters. Soon will be starting to build barracks to be a moon clan. We are growing extremely rapidly. This allows lots of opportunity for new officers and could use help in certain areas. We have all of research completed. Really easy dojo layout with teleports.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reapers Of Warframe Mountain Clan and I personally support the Guide Of The Lotus program. You can find them at the Strata Relay in all chat regions and they will help with all you warframe related questions and queries and help out with directives to help make the beginning players warframe experience a Productive and Enjoyable one

# Best bit of advice i can give to new players over the year and a half of playing this game religiously is to not play above their means if you are a beginner don't go after the high end stuff straight away you don't need it... just like every game start at the beginning and work your way through the game.. i.e. Finish your star map. most mods are in those missions same as resources to build also when you have all 254 missions unlocked and completed you will get 14,796 Mastery XP to your Rank. thats the same as leveling 2 and a bit frames to max rank or 5 weapons and your playing the game and farming resources and mods at the same time.

# Also another tip i would of liked someone to tell me when i was starting out. if your a PS+ member don't waste your beginner platinum on frames and weapon. first of all buy a  Orokin Reactor (You can purchase one of these from the market place in the front right of your ship console and under the equipment tab on the market screen) for your beginner frame to pimp it out then buy storage slots for your frames, weapons and sentinels.

# Another personal tip i give to my clan starters is as soon as you can buy and build a carrier. the vacuum ability makes farming and picking up loot all that much easier especially if your in a fire fight with a mob of any faction and you don't have the time or the resilience to be running around after every loot drop in the room.

that is all the advice i can think of at this point if i think of anything else further useful i will edit and repost. thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck to all my fellow tenno and look forward to playing with you all soon :-)

Edited by (PS4)BigAdz85