Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia surround bugs.

Equilibriant

Game only seems to recognise typical resolutions so have to run windowed mode to use all 3 monitors, however some other problems:

- if i stretch the window to cover the entire of 3 screens at 6020x1080p the screen goes black for some reason, game still responds and i can unpause and hear action in the background but cant see anything at all. so have to use about a half of each extra side monitor, however the hud doesnt stretch and aspect ratio is perfect so isnt too bad :D

-while the ingame UI doesnt stretch with v wide resolution, some of the out of game menu background does, including planet description and the planet map (the blue circles joined by lines)

- The hud isnt centered on the center screen, a customizable hud would be perfect, as i said it isnt stretched which is great, but its right at the far corners still which is quite out of the way on 3 screens.

Think thats all, will edit if i notice anything else.. great game btw - gj :D

Edit:

Noticed screen only goes blank in dx11 mode, in dx9 you can resize to 3 screens however the UI doesnt stretch further than the point that it would go black, and it aligns to the left side of the screen visually, but to select things with the mouse, you still need to click where the item should be if centered, hard to explain but basically on the planet map, the map itself isnt aligned with where you actually need to click, its visually too far left.

Edited by Equilibriant

No way to fix that i've found and ive had same problem on last 2 nvidia drivers. What i do is run windowed mode, you can use half of each extra side screen which is still nice, but you will find theres a point where it goes blank, making the window smaller will make it work again instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed screen only goes blank in dx11 mode, in dx9 you can resize to 3 screens however the UI doesnt stretch further than the point that it would go black, and it aligns to the left side of the screen visually, but to select things with the mouse, you still need to click where the item should be if centered, hard to explain but basically on the planet map, the map itself isnt aligned with where you actually need to click, its visually too far left.

Sorry I didnt read carefully enough here

so, I tried with dx9, it work, but on my case, game mouse pointer and the real mouse point did not match together.

Also UI shrinks!(as you said)

I hope they fix this later... maybe sometime in future...

And here, I also took screeshot

019.jpg

Edited by lunarian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here. This happens on mine

shrinks...

window mode

myscreen.JPG

this is borderless window mode

myscreen_borderless.JPG

Also samething happens on full screen mode

they dont black outs but still shrinks somereason

should I turn off the ratio thing off?

Oh and this is dx9 mode

Edited by lunarian

• 2 weeks later...

I think the point

How do you guys even get SLI surround to work? The game doesn't recognise my 3 monitor resolution at all. Is this in windowed mode?

I think the point of the thread is the fact that it doesn't work. In window mode I can only use half of the side monitors as full window presents a black screen, same with fullscreen. It also stretches etc. I just tested the new update and although the update itself is great, no love was shown for multi-monitor support :( Hopefully soon! Or at least a response from someone to suggest it's being looked at.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you guys even get SLI surround to work? The game doesn't recognise my 3 monitor resolution at all. Is this in windowed mode?

It's only in windowed mode ATM - and doesn't stretch to 3 monitors before going black - You can stretch out to around 3500 I beleive

• 4 weeks later...

have anyone here tried the Widescreen Fixer yet ? 

...or know if the devs recognize the fixer as a cheat and ban the ppl who use it?

Widescreen Fixer solded my problems with Mass effect 3 but took the ban hammer also... so be aware! 

I really hope multimonitor support gets better.