Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Codex Entry

Morgax

Question

So i've been busy with codex and noticed something strange there is an entry in combined section that is not part of any faction.

I've searched wiki but unable to find anything solid on this thing. The name uses either G or H as starting letter in its name.

Warframe_2013_11_24_12_45_04_96.png

It is not Normal Eviscerator,Stalker,Zanuka or Alad.

The only thing i could think of would be Grineer Target, but i scanned them many times and it would be logical to include corpus target aswell.

Anyone?

Edited by Morgax

12 answers to this question

The black figure on the left is a grineer one though and I have every grineer recorded based on what the Wiki has. Do you happen to know what that might be or do you think that is something they've yet to release too?

That's the normal Eviscerators, there are arid ones on Phobos, but these guys are not in game currently. Last time i saw them was the Gravidus dimella and Operation Slingstone.

So i've been busy with codex and noticed something strange there is an entry in combined section that is not part of any faction.

I've searched wiki but unable to find anything solid on this thing. The name uses either G or H as starting letter in its name.

It is not Normal Eviscerator,Stalker,Zanuka or Alad.

The only thing i could think of would be Grineer Target, but i scanned them many times and it would be logical to include corpus target aswell.

Anyone?

It is Grineer Target.

target.png

It seems you can only scan this one in void capture missions. I'm not 100% sure though.

Edited by Melchiah