Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

When update 15 was released, I suffered days without warframe. Because the download of the update is too slow (I checked my internet speed and it does not have any problems). I already disabled the Bulk download and the Agressive download in the launcher settings.

Does the server have problems??

Please fix this! I can't wait to play WF again.

When i log in i get this error " Error_Internet_security_error."  Also the game files on steam won't verify so i can't update, and i even tried to reinstall on steam and now it wont download. Then i downloaded it straight from the website and get the same error.

• 2 weeks later...

You bring up the launcher. It updates. You click play. ...loading...

"Warframe has crashed" "The game has encountered an internal error, and cannot continue."

Some gui with the logo "Evolution" is present. 

You make some report to the tracking server. You close, then cry yourself to sleep. 

Anyone else SPECIFICALLY having this problem? Just starts, then crashes?

For over a week now this has been my process:

1) Launch Steam

2) Right click Warframe in Steam Library goto Properties

3) Goto Local Files and goto Verify Integrity of Game Cache

4) Wait for completion, Wait for results, 60 Files need repairs Wait for Updating (note: started at 120 files originally)

5) Update complete, Reboot System (note: without reboot it does not work)

6) Launch Steam, Launch Warframe

7) Rinse and Repeat beetween 1-4 times Daily, until successful of obtaining Warframe log-in screen (note: can take upto 8hrs to be successful)

When these steps work "New Content" says 299megs and proceeds to download.

After successful Download can Log-in to Warframe.

Other Special Notes:

A) System is 3.8 ghz Quad Core, 8 gig Ram, Nvidea GeForce GTX 650.

B) Secondary Computer that logs in from same location (my son plays as well)

C) Ports Set: 4960 and 4965

D) Once succesfully logged in for the first time for the day can usually get back in without rebooting

F) Close computer down everynight after gaming or whatever. Above steps have to be taken.

Hope this helps others and the DEVS please fix somehow as these above steps are getting seriously irritating...

Thanks

Cretsiah

an error has occured, please check your information...

I give up... definitively i give up until the next fix. Can play 5 minutes per day, forced to quit missions after a forced host migration which disconnect all my friends and me.

MY INFORMATIONS ARE GOOD, my password is good, so don't give me this "check up your informations"!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not under steam (steam s*cks). I check all my internet options and make all solutions write in all topics i saw, nothing help me...

i really love this game but my nerves are out of this, my internet connection is good, i can play other games VERY EASILY.

So i play other games.

I'm out.

Really.

I give up...Playing since 1 year and a half and i was NEVER sooooo disgusting as today.

Make anything DE, because i'm really, reaaaaaally annoying.

an error has occured, please check your information...

I give up... definitively i give up until the next fix. Can play 5 minutes per day, forced to quit missions after a forced host migration which disconnect all my friends and me.

MY INFORMATIONS ARE GOOD, my password is good, so don't give me this "check up your informations"!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not under steam (steam s*cks). I check all my internet options and make all solutions write in all topics i saw, nothing help me...

i really love this game but my nerves are out of this, my internet connection is good, i can play other games VERY EASILY.

So i play other games.

I'm out.

Really.

I give up...Playing since 1 year and a half and i was NEVER sooooo disgusting as today.

Make anything DE, because i'm really, reaaaaaally annoying.

yes you are annoying with your bad English and raging just be calm I have had this for weeks now.

1) Launch Steam

4) Wait for completion, Wait for results, 60 Files need repairs Wait for Updating (note: started at 120 files originally)

7) Rinse and Repeat beetween 1-4 times Daily, until successful of obtaining Warframe log-in screen (note: can take upto 8hrs to be successful)

Other Special Notes:

D) Once succesfully logged in for the first time for the day can usually get back in without rebooting

F) Close computer down everynight after gaming or whatever. Above steps have to be taken.

Hope this helps others and the DEVS please fix somehow as these above steps are getting seriously irritating...

Thanks

Cretsiah

thank you I have gotten past the initial problem of "ERROR_ITNERNET_TIMEOUT" but now it just says error cant download update retry later or something like that. it happens when its verifying download cache or something

Edited by Elite_Deadpool

@ Elite_DEadpool great to hear you gotten a little further :)

So to add to my previous post:

1) Launch Steam

Other Special Notes:

Thanks

Cretsiah

If using/ have access to a router try adding to "port forwards" on router TCP 6695 - 6699 set them up each individually as trigger ports set UDP Ports 4950 and 4955 (the main originals) as each individual ports and set as trigger ports the other combo's are 1) 4960 and 4965, 2) 4970 and 4975 3) 4980 and 4985 4) 4990 and 4995 set all individually and as trigger ports ...

Also try setting your PC to Staitc address in the router settings..... If your really knowledgable you could also set those ports to a specific computer AND setup same things on your PC's firewall.... 

From what I can gather as a Low Tech Techy acording to the EE.log, Repair.log and Launcher.log:

The problem files are the ParticleShade files with "Hash MisMatch" I am assuming this is something similar to a Linux file "checksum" as though someone has forgotten to update or repair the file check numbers, as it states in the EE.log as "Out of Date" as far as I know Particle Shading is part of the graphics rendering system, which could explain the black screens..... but not the internet connectivity issue which is why I think the Steam Games File Integrity Check fixes by possibly replacing the newer files with older correct dated/checksum files and allows logging in as it clears the caching of various areas such as the particle shading files, memory files etc, but when it does, it means Warframe itself then has to download the 299+megs for various changes they have made before getting to the log-in screen...

Hope this makes sense ..... I know what i mean dont know if anyone else can follow my logic PMSL 

P.S. Other current possible fixes for those with powerful enough systems

1) Once successfully Logged-in Dont Turn Off the computer ever...

2) Use "Alt  + Tab" to get to win 7 start button or desktop screen (NOT the Windows key between the Alt and Control buttons as this appeared to  upset the game - "Not Responding"  ) When you want to go back into the Game just click on the Warframe Icon on the bottom of the screen (between the menu/start button and the clock)

If using any of the above methods THEN in GAME suggest you change from public and friends only to SOLO missions (this avoids you getting dragged into missions) and Selecting the AWAY options in chat so ppl dont get upset with you....

Hope I have been helpful to someone.....

Im trying to do update 15.2.0 and i have been sitting here for 6hours and it keeps saying checking for new content....and when i try to click something it just crashed its so frustrating what should i do about this beceuse everyting else works fine on my PC

it gets about half way through verifying download cache then stops. but every time I restart I can verify integrity and then other files have to be updated or whatever so I don't know what to do. and warframe are just updating still not even helping us that haven't updated in ages because the launcher is broken.

I am having a problem with my launcher. It is not updating the game. Whenever I try it says it's up to date, yet my friend says that his had to update. I have not played since this update, so when I go on it says I failed my info when trying to log in. I verified and optimized on my launcher, yet I'm still having the problem. It still isn't working and it still says it's up to date, yet I know it's not.

1) Launch Steam

Other Special Notes:

Thanks

Cretsiah

i did verify and my warframe removed by steam :|

steam verify doesn't work for games with launcher cuz when you update the game with launcher, warframe files will be different with steam and if u verify warframe with steam , steam will remove the game

then keep your help for yourself

sry for bad english

ok so the new launcher is great but for some reason some days it works some it doesn't yesterday it worked today its stuck on checking for new content i tryed to verify the download cache but every time it reaches to 100% it doesn't load it freezes hope you fix it soon 

1) Launch Steam

Other Special Notes:

Thanks

Cretsiah

This fixed my updating issue, Thank you very much!

My launcher still not working right. Yesterday it only check for download content about 4.4 mb then it stuck for a while before "ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT"

THIS morning, it works, but it only downloads for about 30 or 40 mb before showing that error timeout again, I have to launch it multiple times for the launcher to downloads all the content. NOW it stuck at 2.4 mb checking for new content again. I already tried verify content and nothing works. I'm not using steam to launch, I install the launcher directly. Pls fix this DE :( I cant miss the new even. 

mine says that the content servers are temporarily unavailable, and "ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT". my internet works, using it right now. it's been saying this for several days now. i have re installed it twice, i've verified and optimized the download cache.

i'm also having troubles regarding the updater and im already loosing my patience .. and i'm holding u responsible if my kubrow die's becuz of this  >.<

launcher keeps giving me this message

"Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..."

i am also running this through steam (not sure if this is only avialable through steam or not) but it was working 100% fine yesterday. i also beleive there was some sort of small update before i treid to log in, 

If my Kubrow Die's Becuz of this im filing a complaint with my attorney (>.<)

Got this screen error first time after a few min it changes to retry button but dosnet work just goes in a loop

http://i.gyazo.com/f00f20a9eccb344f74d677d8eb7144d2.gif

Doing this says 188 files re downloading 6 gig again why do i have to re download 6 gig of data what have you guys broken was working fine yesterday?

1) Launch Steam

Also i bought a affinity and credit booster yesterday what happens with them if i cant log in anymore

Edited by WarHeroman