Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

26 minutes ago, Sabre9 said:

yeah me too, it was fine yesterday when i was playing warframe. but now i dont even know what happened. i can't even login on warframe app in my phone wtf

i hope they find fix for this. its really annoying now and i dont want to redownload the whole 21gb again

5 hours ago, lhardy said:

I had this problem 3 times, today is that 3rd time(and we are in baro ki'teer weekend)

yes just few hours to his left, this problem is ridicilous, when everything was well prepared ingame. already try reinstall no effect, do all tips no effects, telling support already 6 hours not responded , even its still in work time of them. now i understand why people say this is "bugframe"

F*** this game man. im sorry DE. your game is really good, I love it. but goddamn your launcher and the login issues is ruining it. its not my internets problem coz i can play gta v fine and wow and other online games. ill come back to this game if this "bug" is fixed. im just pissed. i need to cool off. my time is wasted fixing this launcher update failed and login issue finding tutorials and tips on how to fix this problem myself. 

I dunno what's happening but I don't have time to deal with this sh*t..
Been away for several days and still same issue..
Seriously? I just lost interest with this game..
Issue had been on going for more than a week now and yet there is no permanent resolution...
Not even a feedback...

Well, this is a new one for me:

• "Update of DirectX Failed"

... I don't know what happened but~... first, x64 became unable to be executed for whatever reason, since U19... Then this.... I'm going to try to reinstall it. If it doesn't solve either of those issues, Warframe's going to be on hold and Mechwarrior Online goes back to the top... I'll update this reply with the result of the reinstallation.

EDIT: Reinstallation is stalled at DirectX update. I'm sorry for being so blunt but~... Find out what the hell is wrong with it, since its your launcher and your launcher alone that's causing that problem. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Edited by Uhkretor
Reinstallation failed.

21 minutes ago, Sohki said:

My update is failing when  20.2.0 hit. Says content servers are unavailable. PLDT ISP from the Philippines.

Same, been trying for hours now, was also happening yesterday UNTIL this morning,w a able to play all day until the update then this happened again. (Bayantel Philippines)

same issue.. Globe and PLDT (PH)
I did some trial/error stuff
Try logging in 12mn manila time
Apparently launcher started to work and as of now its still downloading...
There are a lot of instances that download will stop but happens only after 7am manila time.

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... I don't know what happened but~... first, x64 became unable to be executed for whatever reason, since U19... Then this.... I'm going to try to reinstall it. If it doesn't solve either of those issues, Warframe's going to be on hold and Mechwarrior Online goes back to the top... I'll update this reply with the result of the reinstallation.

EDIT: Reinstallation is stalled at DirectX update. I'm sorry for being so blunt but~... Find out what the hell is wrong with it, since its your launcher and your launcher alone that's causing that problem. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Same.The Bug is 4 year old.

13 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Oookay, so.

I read up about various possible fixes, like try deleting it (the launcher downloaded it again), rename it (the launcher just downloaded another exe of the same name). I even tried to put another executable there, rename it to DXSETUP. Again, the launcher just redownloaded the missing right DXSETUP. And "Update of DirectX Failed".

So I tried running the DXSETUP outside of the launcher. I got a "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in you Windows folder to determine problem". I did just that. There's no DXError though, there. I opened up the other log file listed. At the bottom of the one million lines, I found my latest tries, all saying:

04/13/17 10:27:09: infinst: Installing C:\Users\Ermadily\AppData\Local\Temp\DXA74A.tmp\xinput1_3_x64.inf [Install_Driver]
04/13/17 10:27:09: infinst: Target file: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\xinput1_3.dll' 
    Target file is Version 9.18.944.0
    Source file is Version 9.18.944.0
04/13/17 10:27:09: infinst: Currently C:\WINDOWS\system32\xinput1_3.dll is newer than the one being installed.

So. I finally truly know what my problem is. All I need is a solution~♪

P.S.: I won't give up, though. Not just yet.

6 hours ago, Ermadily said:

Oookay, so.

I read up about various possible fixes, like try deleting it (the launcher downloaded it again), rename it (the launcher just downloaded another exe of the same name). I even tried to put another executable there, rename it to DXSETUP. Again, the launcher just redownloaded the missing right DXSETUP. And "Update of DirectX Failed".

So I tried running the DXSETUP outside of the launcher. I got a "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in you Windows folder to determine problem". I did just that. There's no DXError though, there. I opened up the other log file listed. At the bottom of the one million lines, I found my latest tries, all saying:

So. I finally truly know what my problem is. All I need is a solution~♪

P.S.: I won't give up, though. Not just yet.

I hope you find out whats the problem and solution, cause, i tried ALL those you mentioned so-called fixes, this is the 1st time though I'm having this error, and I'm still getting that error ... >.> still trying to fix it but to be honest, i kinda wasted nearly 1 day trying to fix this ... sad ...

Edited by ExreaLz

Reinstalling the game from scratch now...

... Its been a long time since I've seen U8 Warframe launcher... a really LONG time.

EDIT:  The old MSI installer doesn't update anymore, had to download the most recent one... No biggie. Also, I found a workaround for the problem.

Everytime the launcher is executed, I have to delete everything in the direct9 folder inside the game folder except the only 3 files directly related to the DXSETUP... Go figure, its updating properly as if nothing went wrong.

EDIT2: Didn't work. The game was updated, but it still giving the same error.

Edited by Uhkretor