Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Warframe A Mac Client Sometime In The Future?

Lilythelit

Hey guys i started playing warframe a while ago, however i haven't been able to play as of late due to being stuck with a mac. Warframe is easily my favorite computer game, and ive been stuck playing league of legends, Wow, and the like , because well warframe isn't on mac leaving me as one saaaaaaaaad (ninja) panda in all honesty id rather spend money on platinum than rp or game time , opening warframe to the mac community could only serve to increase playerbase and profits, but yeah please guys make my dream come true let me play warframe freely again u.u

Unfortunately, despite what Apple would have you believe, the Mac marketshare is very small, especially when it comes to gamers. They would have to put a lot of time and money into a mac port, and for that they'd probably end up growing the playerbase by a few percent. Generally the only games worthwhile to do mac ports for financially are the simple, casual games, or games which already have a massive following which benefit from much more flexibility.