Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

DE has kind of followed a pattern with the primes.

Excalibur>Frost>Mag>Ember

2 males, then 2 females. Starter, elemental, starter, elemental.

So that brings Loki as the only starter that isn't primed yet. And we have only one other male elemental, Volt.

So either Volt or Loki are likely to be next, Volt used to be a starter, so I dunno.

I truly feel the next prime warframe should be VOLT! He was one of the original 3 you had to choose from when you first started playing and he is the most underestimated warframe in the game. He is one of the only warframes that all 4 of his powers are useful. 80% of these warframes have at least 1 power that rarely gets used if at all. All warframe 1 and 4 abilities are needed so that leaves Volts speed and shield. He is the only warframe with a shield that allows you to do more damage and recieve none practically. His speed can get you out of any jam either by running or using melee. When I go with groups on missions i always try to bring my volt to show the power and damage he does. I know that further into a missions like defense his power does less and less damage but in the end it shocks and stuns all enemies and at least lowers there health and shields and gives your team the chance to blast them all. Thats why im sure to have on the mod flow to up my energy. At that time i hit them twice in a row with overload which usually does the trick. Anyway my vote is for VOLT PRIME!!!!!!

Volt was one of the original starters, so I don't think they're going by that criteria. Mag wouldn't have been done so soon, then.

I'll bet half of the people who follow that LMR fad are just going along with it because it's a thing. I like Loki as a frame and all, but the whole Loki Master Race thing makes me wish they'd never prime him and troll the lot of you. Appropriate, no?

Obviously, I vote Volt. Volt Prime for President!

Agreed.

the next prime is the useless prime.

If it's Loki, very yes. Loki Prime should never be done. DE should troll the trolls. I like playing as Loki but I hate the "Loki Master Race" thing. It's annoying, and honestly pretty stupid.

Edited by Siubijeni