Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Alternative Weapons (Sugestion / Fanart) *new*

V101

Ive taken some time to create some corpus weapons (placing the other to show) just an suggestion as should be added, or just an fanart if its not the case, anyway, hope you enjoy...

next ill make some Grineer ones :)

CorpusHD.jpg

Edited by V101

Nice job, althought suggestion.

Even thought it's good concept to add weapon variety of corpus, there is a thing about last one - sword.

Corpus crewmen aren't warriors, so i doubt they would use sword of any kind.

It's simple because only melee weapon they use is a stun baton, which kinda means it's only security equipment.

For warfare they use "walkers" and guns because they are weak, unlike massively cloned Grineer army.

Overall good.

Edited by Juuza

sob, i cant edit the name of my topic? i want to make this one for all the weapons & stuff ill be making, to make it like a big index, because i have a ton of ideas, lots of sketches happening, alot of content coming on...

thanks alot fellas, you see, im a gamer, made those thinking like a gamer, i love variety, having where to choose from, and i know this game is still beta, so who knows, maybe devs take a hint from those, and many more i will be posting

Nice job, althought suggestion.

Even thought it's good concept to add weapon variety of corpus, there is a thing about last one - sword.

Corpus crewmen aren't warriors, so i doubt they would use sword of any kind.

It's simple because only melee weapon they use is a stun baton, which kinda means it's only security equipment.

For warfare they use "walkers" and guns because they are weak, unlike massively cloned Grineer army.

Overall good.

One word. Prod.

Actually, more words - Jackals covered, every inch of them, in those swords, and a 15x run speed multiplier.