Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wallpapers *updated 3/8/2013*

bptamblyn

Beautiful work on Trinity. I'm really fond of the energy that Trinity seems to emit. Also, the lens flare is a nice touch. It gives it character and brings the picture to life by giving it a photo quality.

The only thing that I would like to see is having Trinity's full head instead of it being cropped off by the top boarder. I would rather see her head extend beyond the boarder, like Frost does in the picture above, or remove the top boarder entirely.

Don't take this as criticism though. This is just my taste. The picture is great the way it is.

Beautiful work on Trinity. I'm really fond of the energy that Trinity seems to emit. Also, the lens flare is a nice touch. It gives it character and brings the picture to life by giving it a photo quality.

The only thing that I would like to see is having Trinity's full head instead of it being cropped off by the top boarder. I would rather see her head extend beyond the boarder, like Frost does in the picture above, or remove the top boarder entirely.

Don't take this as criticism though. This is just my taste. The picture is great the way it is.

I was thinkin of doing that. I'll change it and post it to see how it looks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love them! The characters and the colors plus the effects used for each character makes them so purrfect ♥ *-*
I'd love to to see more of these ^^

Edited by Hibino