Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanfiction - The 9Th Beat.

Deydreus

Hello to you fellow tenno! That way I am inspired tonight (in France it's 1am), I will try to write the little fanfiction that stuck in my head for a long time! Feel free to leave me your comments, either in French ( if you speak it ) or in English!

----

The Void ... This strange place that seems so familiar, and both unknown ...

Echoes of our past, a far cry that resonates deep in my being, awakening unknown injuries. A bullet went to the wall near of my position, and pulled me from my thoughts. This place seemed to hold the key of our memories, was not an empty place but a real battlefield.

I looked at my enemy, a small group of corrupted. Aiming with my gun, I sent a stream of electricity while I focused my mind on a heavy gunner, forcing her to fight for me. Once submitted, the corrupted hit the ground hard, sending her friends on the ground, while I jumped, my two Kamas out. Dismembering my opponents, I left behind me a blood trail, while I went to the last living one in the room, which was still under my control. From my weapons around his neck, I put an end to his poor life quickly.

Sorting my arms, I remembered the first words I heard when I woke up... The lotus, which was my savior, today was my guide. I followed her eyes closed, as if I owed her something... Yes, I owed her life after all, she had allowed me to avoid getting killed by the Grineer.

Through a vent water, I left the place. Arriving in a room visibly built around a large white tree, I could not take my eyes off it. It was so beautiful and so captivating that I could put this thing to contemplate for hours.

My radio crackled and the voice of Lotus rang. Picking my way, I had not seen the many enemies who had taken advantage of my contemplation to hand me an ambush. Surrounded, I had no escape route, I had to fight or I would die here .
Channeling my power, I put myself in position, generating an aura around me. The bullets are planted in the famous sphere of power, while my concentration was maximal . After a few long seconds, I released my rage, killing all of them with their own damage.

Walking slowly, I then continued to the tree, and when I put my eyes on him, a strange noise sounded. The lights flicktered three times, as I heard in my head three drumbeats .

My head hurt horribly, and then I had trouble walking, the lights flashed again three times, accompanied by drums.

I put then knee, trapped by pain. Finnaly feeling better, I got up and started to run, as if to escape something. As if I were hunted by someone....

After a few seconds, the lights flicktered again, and drums sounded, accompanied by a picture ... Bloodshed that seemed to sum up my past was displayed before my eyes, before a cloud of black smoke make his appearance a few meters from my position.

The voice echoed in me, accompanied by the last drumbeat. Smoke out a form , apparently a Tenno like me. I gasped and my vision was not clear, but he wore a black and red armor, like me, but his helmet was unknown to me . He took his bow and shot an arrow, leaving me really long. Taken aback, I used my riffle to protect myself. The arrow pierced my Synapse and greatly damaged my shield, while my new opponent pulled out his scythe, and was preparing for a murderous assault.

I then took my melee weapons, and threw myself at him. But he sprang... He shattered my hatchets, and pitched his blade in my belly, whispering softly .

I felt no pain, only life escaping from my battered body. I finally releasing his grip, he let me fall on the floor. I had never seen someone who exuded so much hate. Putting my hands on my bleeding stomach, I was just observing, as he sat in seiza. The last words I heard before he disappeared were these : Justice is served. Deydreus has been executed.

The lights flicktered again as he vanished into the wild. My heart slowed down gradually, while I felt less my body. In the distance I heard my friends arrive, but they would not reach me in time... I was going to die here. In this place that held my past, and that would mark the end of my present... 

Lotus, formerly constantly guided me and spoke to me, remained silent, as if she wanted me to leave in silence, reflecting how I lived ...

A few days later, in a ghost clan... A name was engraved on the cairn... And a solitary Tenno, stood facing the monument, contemplating the name Azeria who had been engraved on a stone. 

Closed fist, Tenno bowed his head, whispering in his mind.

"No matter who killed you... I'll restore the balance by killing the one who did this to you ... I will not rest until the blood of your assassin flow down my blade... "

Thus began a cycle of revenge and hate, causing dread and despair...

-----

Ok! That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed!

I doubt that there is a lot of mistakes and syntax errors but be nice, English is not my native language so it's sometimes very difficult! I just wanted to write this because it was walking around in my head for a few days, I love roleplay and Warframe is rich enough to make it easily! :)

If you wish, I will try to write again for aother one!
Edited by Deydreus