Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Warframe: Zephyr

FistOfTheNorthStar

So I decided to scribble up a warframe during French class.

Semi-Tanky DPS Support WarFrame : WarFrame that brings more to the table IMO.

Skill 1) Zeal: Zephyr boosts surrounding allies and himself, gaining 15 / 20 / 25% amount of movement speed for

5 / 7 / 9 seconds -25 Energy

Skill 2) Twister/Wind Slicer/Cyclone : Zephyr accelerates the air in a radius around him, creating a catastrophic gale of wind for 3 / 4 / 5 seconds, shredding his enemies to pieces. These winds deal 50 / 75 / 100 per second.

Zypher takes 10% less damage during the skill -25 Energy

Skill 3) Wind Slash: Zephyr readies his blade, then launches 3 / 4 / 5 wind blades forward. These blades deal 50 / 75 / 110 damage per blade and stumbles the enemy.

Consecutive wind blades on the same target deal 20 / 15 / 10% less damage. -50 Energy

Ultimate) OverDrive: Zephyr supercharges surrounding allies and himself, increasing melee attack speed by 30 / 60 / 120 % , increasing fire rate of guns by 15 / 25 / 35 % , increase all damage dealt by 10 / 15 / 20% and increases movement speed by 15 / 20 / 25% . This skill lasts for 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. -100 Energy

EDIT: Changed SuperSonic to Wind Slash, renamed Boost to Zeal.

Well that was my fan creation, hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to critique, I'm not such a good artist and not much of a concept designer either lol. Also feel free to change around the numbers a bit, because I'm not sure what's balanced.

Here are some of my drawings:

2r3fnzb.jpg

1ot69z.jpg

Edited by FistOfTheNorthStar

I really like the abilities. I think it provides a good support role and fills the gap that the game has now, ie to many damage abilities. I'm not too sure about the number either, but the base concept for the abilities are appealing to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...