Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phase 1: Melee Weapon Concept Submissions

[DE]Rebecca

Faction: Corpus

Desciption: A sword that uses nano-technology and plasma to form its non-eutatic blade, the [weapon name] is an omni-potent weapon that only deals damage which its victim is weak to (i.e. only deals piercing damage to Grineer, only deals slash damage to Infested, only deals impact damage to Corpus and so on). Its blade is extremely elegant and emits APEX Particles (AKA Nvidia PhysX particles). When guarding, the blade turns into a shield as its stabilizers rotate to make it so. Longsword-type grip.

Concept Art: (3D models made with Wings3D.)

pfvy.jpg

vy4f.jpg

EDIT: Changed Mock-up

Edited by Rengakun

Faction:Anyone

Brief Description:

Folding stool as seven weapon for the first , its weight is lower than conventional weapons such as axes in both children and adults can use, Ling angular shape in the hands have incredible power. The tired can also sit on the restoration of physical strength!! It is indispensable to travel home to prevent divulgence of one's secrets "human weapon"!!!!

We just need to make it into the alien Home Furnishing version can apply to all people!

Including Tenno~

Original Artwork:

ebcf31c6a7efce1ba6e072b3ad51f3deb58f65a4

acea3ccb0a46f21f4a28e62af4246b600c33ae48

Edited by ColdRaven

Eclipse Whipaxe.

Created out of necessity, Eclipse is a rough weapon, combining range of thrown weapons and control of a whip. The weapon stores at the same space as the Glaive, but with added high-tension cable for it's functionality, unwrapping into a deadly 3/4 circle blade around tenno hand

The basic attack combo of Eclipse proceeds as follows: Right punch (like basic glaive one) -> short-range AoE slash from left to right (about machete reach)-> longer range AoE slash diagonally from upper right to lower left (about orthos reach)-> AoE spin attack (plasma sword reach but all around tenno).

The slide attack uses the tension cable to spin Eclipse around the user, dealing aoe at nice range, but only within the circle where blade is.

The jump attack makes tenno spin in the air, reaching down with the blade before landing.

Charge attack makes tenno spin Eclipse up with their hand, before launching it out in a straight line, allowing guaranteed 1-target ragdoll, and a measure of control as the blade is pulled back, damaging all it meets.

Hola este es mi Diseño 

Facción: Tennon

Nombre: Scytha Mortis Prime

Descripción: Es un Arma Prime encontrada en los laboratorios Orokin, utilizada especialmente para decapitar a los ladrones y traidores. Esta arma utilizada por un tennon es capaz de dar ataques cargados de 360 grados.

fdvm.jpg

Edited by -Ricardo-

Name:

Ksana / Anask

Faction:

Tenno

Description:

The first from named "Ksana" plays in Iaido style (quickly drawing the sword for a strike and then sheathing it again).

The 'plug-in' organic sheath is attached to thigh (with various shape depends on different Warframe) for ergonomics.

Equipping this will perform nimble step dodge instead of rolling dodge.

The second form - 'Twin Blade' named "Anask" which connected the blade handle end with edgy sheath, strike slower but more momentum.

Charge attack emits wave eliminating targets in mid-range.

Original Concept Art:

Devastating charge attack of Iai mode:

s4a.gif

Switch form by holding block and melee button:

zp61.jpg

Edited by Disthe

Faction: Tenno

Name: Sengat (Rapier)

Grip: 1 handed sword. But since this is a mainly piercing sword, it could uses stance like a fencer

cutcaster-photo-100066131-Woman-fencing-

Description:

Usually used for fencing and sparring duel between high ranking Tenno, Sengat is a piercing weapon used by Tenno with 'elegant' type of swordplay in mind. It may not have sharp blade, but its tip are capable to pierce and weaken most infantry armor. And because its tip are pointy like needle, enemy will staggered from the pain, hence the name 'Sengat'. Ridiculously light weight, Its attack combo moves are fast thrusting moves.

Sketch:

sengat_revised_by_koesir-d6ykgzs.jpg

Edited by dataman88

Name: Yachiko

Description: Yachiko is made of 3 (or 2) heavy balls on the ends of interconnected cords.

Is grasped from the nexus of the cords and sways to the sides or overhead (superficially similar to a cowboy lasso) to hit multiple nearby enemies. To hit one distant target, the thrower grasps Yachiko by one of the balls (3) or by the nexus of the cords (2-3) and he gives the balls momentum by swinging them and then releases it. (In real life, was usually used to entangle the opponents legs, but it can also inflict high impact damage if used in combat)

Original artwork:

wbub.jpg

rh2r.jpg

Weapon Name: Asura

Weapon Faction: Tenno

This is a hybrid Tenno weapon adapted from Grineer Technology that was found while a Tenno operative was raiding a ship for supplies. The weapon research was discontinued for some time because of its unstable destructive power. Years after taming the technology, the project was resumed with some modifications - making its power stable enough to eliminate anyone or anything in the way without causing harm to its wielder.

Asura is a two-handed heavy long sword with three rocket boosters along the blade so it can be swung easily despite its weight and have more devastating damage than without boosters, and a rocket beside the handle for faster and deadlier thrusts. The slide attack also serves as a mobility tool, basically dragging the wielder instead of dragging the weapon.

ywyn.png

WARNING!: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT pay attention on the sketch. Focus on the sword, less disappointment.

(I didn't really capture the charge attack animation how I wanted it to be, but it would be like Galatine with a faster swing and larger knockdown AOE.)

I have an idea Idle position for the upcoming feature in the game where you can manually select the melee weapon to use. The weapon will rest on the ground and will be dragged around while the player is moving.

Here it is ! Had to find the time to draw this one x)

I hope i'm not too late :s

Name : Shokei

Faction : Tenno

Grip-type : Two-handed sword (same length as the Galatine)

Description : An ancient ceremonial blade used by the tenno to execute their traitors.  

F6CdsKR.png

(Link to the 1300x345 version : http://i.imgur.com/WPGxY8e.png )

Edited by Jinmori

Here it is Tenno! This is a old drawing from my tattoo making days.

Hope to wield them ingame someday.

Name: 1. Lura , 2. Erith .

Faction: Tenno (adopted from ancient nordic terran civilisation)

Grip type: Dual wield,one handed (much like the vasto/dual vastos,crafted in the same way with 3 blueprints, one for each and one for dual weild)

When equipped both they are bloody and wild! Can you tame them Tenno?

Best wishes and Happy Hollydays to all you DE staff, and all Tenno out there, from me,

Ovi , IGN: DauBaroase!

Original artwork: http://i.imgur.com/K618hbm.jpg

Faction: TENNO SKOOOM!!!

Description:
A large double-bladed weapon that is used to strike down whatever stands before it. When fully charged, it can be thrown to cleave all its foes from afar. 
Grip: 2H, Pole-arm/Orthos. 

Art: (PENCIL DRAWING YEAH! :D)

tenno_w_by_artsylum-d6ym7da.jpg

Edited by BloodCarnival

http://i.imgur.com/OhKjpQf.jpg?1

ROPALO FLAIL

Faction: Grineer

Grip type: Dagger

Description: An old Grineer weapon from the old wars. This weapon is fast paced and well balanced to allow the player to mod it exactly the way they want. Could also be dual wielded if dev's think its best. Also would look cool prime with gold spikes.

Impact 20

Puncture 20

Slash 20

Acc. 100

Fire Rate 1.6

Crit. 2.0x-15%

Status 10 %

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKh2sbbULc

^My first try at making it ;_;

Faction: Tenno Adapted Corpus(design taken from the Corpus, remastered by the Tenno)

Description: A weapon that is worn on one arm, it fires a powerful projectile that deals Blast OR Magnetic damage with 100% Status chance on charge. Low critical hit rate, very inaccurate charge, High Damage, low normal, wall, spin, etc. Extremely low status chance. 1.5x Critical multiplier. 2-5 sec charge time would make this weapon balanced

Final Outcome: http://deltagaming.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Melee-Weapon-Design-420985359?ga_submit_new=10%253A1387561261

I don't have any original artwork (because 1. I can't draw, and 2. I don't have time to do it in PS), but my submission would have been a dual-bladed Ninjato (ninja sword) of Tenno design. The two straight blades would emerge from the hilt and run parallel to each other, spaced about an inch apart, and it would be charged with electricity (based on the technology derived from the Corpus Lecta). The tips would be sharp and angular for better puncture damage. You could also incorporate some cool effects with arcs of electricity running up and down the channel between the two blades. Grip type would of course be 1H, like the Cronus. Maybe it could be dual wielded, using the Rubedo-reinforced sheath as the second "blade"...

Animation would be the same as the Skana/Dual Skana, except that the charge attack has a 50% wider area of effect and charge attacks have a 25% chance to hit up to 3 enemies. Mastery 6 would be required as well, and it would come with one polarized mod slot. Swing speed would be slightly faster than the Skana/Dual Skana.

Damage would be slash and electricity based. If the dual wield is incorporated using the sheath, it could also deal impact damage.

Ideally I would like it to look as close to this as possible, but there would have to be some obvious modifications to the grip/hilt to show the incorporated Corpus tech.

Images linked from kultofathena.com:

http://kultofathena.com/images/PC1071.jpg

Let me know what you all think!!

NAME : GILOTINE

Faction: CORPUS

Brief Description: A two hands Halberd, an heavy polearm with energy blade (like lecta or prova...a true corpus weapon). Like most halberd, there is one side to cut like a axe, a spike on the top and a hook a the other side that can act like a little scythe... an ancient polyvalent weapon.

Original Artwork:  by RLanzinger

Image (concept)

u975.jpg

Why GILOTINE ?

GILOTINE is a named after the The guillotine : a device designed for carrying out executions bybeheadings. It consists of a tall upright frame in which a weighted blade is raised to the top and suspended. The condemned person is secured at the bottom of the frame, with his or her neck held directly below the blade.The blade is then released, to fall swiftly and sever the head from the body... a lot like a finishing move.

The guillotine was used a lot in the french revolution until 1980'...

Why Corpus?
Because corpus men are upset to go fighting with just the stupid prova... versus a tenno, the feel like missing something. I was thinking, what sort of weapon for these poor this little soldier ? what can Srgt NEF find to come back on the scene ? a weapon for peasant but a deadly one.... a halberd

Hi guys sorry for my 1st submission I thought you could give something that wasn't yours just for something you wanted in game but here's mine :D . http://imgur.com/wZG8QYN This is an infested dragon katana . Name = Rage . It's faction is Infested it is a Flame type of weapon . The insignia's / Tattoo mark are Burning flames ( What it would look like in game ) it has a jump attack colored to energy of a flame blast just like Heat swords . Sorry for the big mistake before . Good luck guys :D I love some of your ideas Especially the Kettle Chainblade one thats one of my favorites no offence guys :D .

Edited by MonkeyDeLuffy

A Tenno sword that is always sheathed in waist when not fighting and with attacks in Battoujutsu style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battoujutsu

Name: Batto

Type: Longsword

Normal attack: hits 1 enemy

Damage: 30 ( 10 impact / 10 puncture / 10 slash )

Charge attack damage: 1 second > 100 / 2.5 seconds > 200 / 5 seconds or more > 400

Charged attack radius : a 360º AOE that hits all enemies in a 5m radius

Charge time: Infinite

Spin attack damage: 75 ( hits all enemies in its path )

Leap attack damage: 35

Wall attack damage: 75

Slam damage: 25

Slam radius: 5m ( causes AOE Bleed slash damage )

Attack speed: 1.0

Critical chance: 5%

Critical damage: 3.0%

Status chance: 10%

Polarities: None

s8cq.jpg

Battou-Jutsu.jpg

The image above is an example for the charged attack ( the warframe keeps this stance until you release the attack button, and the more time you hold the button, the more stronger the charged attack will be ).

The video above is an example of what should happen when we stop attacking. After that, all enemies killed by the sword stay frozen standing in a stun position until the sword is completely sheathed. When the sword is sheated, all enemies loose a cry of death and fall to pieces. A purely cosmetic animation, easily cancelable by jumping, attacking, shooting, etc.

Edited by JC-Denton-DX

Nagomo is a Tenno melee weapon. You fight like the normal longsword but charge attack is a powerfull slash from above. When added reach it can hit up to 3 enemies in the line. I was inpired by Nagamaki japanese sword. It has haft equal size to its blade and it has been used in medieval Japan in horsefights. The other inspiration for me was the Dominoin Jem'hadar melee weapon from Star Trek DS9. When using normal attack your Tenno holds the weapon by 1st and 2nd grip, when charged attack 2nd and 3rd grip.

Concept art:

Nagomo

SCkWYy2.jpg

Nagamaki

p2eJAGq.png

Jem'hadar sword

tBwXpVB.jpg

Stats.

Impact 5

Piercing 5

Slash 35-45

Charge attack 500-700

Firerate 1.3

Critical attack x2/20%

Status 1%

Edited by Xardis

Brief Description: Fist-like weapon with blades on one end and conneced by a chain (kind of like nunchucks). The charge attack releases one of the fists and swing it around attacking all enemies within range.

Original Artwork: Sorry the image isn't very clear

1869003-MK4J0ST.jpg

qPO3yHW.png

Too bad it is not original. (DE made the original one sided scythe.)

Name: Pyrgin Prime

Faction: Orokin

Grip Type: Dual handed

Description: The Pyrgin Prime was an adaptation on the original Reaper Prime. It consists of a reverse engineered blade and handle from the original, although welded together through extensive Tenno forging techniques.

Name: Flawless Claw

Type:New Type ( Claw Type :P )

Element:Fire

Description: Will be secured to the wrist with a claw.They are so fast and crit charge ( maybe %35 ).İ showed attacks.

İ use transtlate , so i can do falses.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/163/7cvq.png

Orginal Drawing : TurkishSoldier12  my drawing can be extremly bad , so hope you understand.

Edited by TurkishSoldier12

Eversor

HtS657l.jpg

Melee weapon type: Gunblade

Description: The Eversor is heavily inspired be the cultic RPG classic Final Fantasy VIII.

The Eversor is capable of swift and deadly strikes. The moveset of this weapon is mainly containing slashes with flips and stuff - taking adventage of the blade's light structure and high sharpness. An agile and deadly gunblade, with a moderate attacking power. Because of the "gun" part, the Eversor have a fairly high natural Blast damage chance. It does not have any polarity slots by deafult.

The blade itself is covered in metallic shiny silver, but the Lotus logo is glowing with the same color as the selected energy color.

(Edit.: I finally finished a better version of this weapon, so you can imagine it a little easier. It looks better than my crappy drawing i know. I hope you all enjoy this Tenno Gunblade.)

Edited by Griev576