Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wildlife Ideas-3D Model Pictures Included And Descriptions

Aliasofall

I decided because there's gonna be a forest or rain forest like planet that I might as well make some creatures for the planet my first one is a giant spider code named-  Stalking Weavers

-Bio- Stalking Weavers are notorious silent killers easily swooping down and capturing the un wary many a Corpus has been quietly taken only to be sucked dry minutes later by the giant arthropods. Grineer tactics lean towards total forest deforestation to stop the weavers from attacking from above and unexpected areas. Tenno are surprisingly the least liked prey of the Weavers with the amount of death they cause the Weavers its not hard to imagine the tenno carry the genetic stink of death in the species memory.

SpiderPic1_zpsa4d221e6.jpg

SpiderPic2_zps6fd9610d.jpg

SpiderPic3_zps57ddb910.jpg

SpiderPic4_zpsbea32c60.jpg

SpiderPic5_zpsdace7a1e.jpg

Size Comparision-

SpiderSize_zpsc745952f.jpg

Feel free to add or make something off this thinking of making a creepy pasta off this spider.

My Second Creature for Wildlife ideas enjoy.

Name-Parasitic Wasp Fungus

Bio-The Parastic Wasp fungus is belived to be a mishap orokin experiment in an attempt to first have new fauna in the expansive tree lines. The result either through design or nature created a swarming mobile colony of parasitic funugus that infect and spread as fast as the Technocyte virus. Any Tenno operative that encounters this swarm is advised to exterminate any local native faunua or enemy forces so the swarm wont be able to grow further in size. Grineer have found flamethrowers to be an effective method to cleanse infested zones.

Colony Form-

FungalParastieinclony_zps045f33c9.jpg

Size Comparison-

SizeComparision_zps12771fa5.jpg

Profile_zps2a6f8f9f.jpg

SideView_zpscfc78d70.jpg

TopView_zps42608321.jpg

BottomView_zps29a3f5b3.jpg

My third Creature the mole is my version of the Dark Sectors mole

The Mole-

The Mole is a nasty burrowing vermin that inhabits ships and metal rich planets or moons easily expanding with the help of the factions. The Mole is a rather odd organism that’s been dated being seen since the age of the Orokin, leading many to wonder what its origin is and how exactly its managed to inhabit almost all currently known about vessels. The Mole itself doesn’t eat in the traditional manner most would think an animal like it would, it actually eats the metal around it particularly the metals used in Grineer and Orokin Constructs. Somehow the Mole is able to digest the metals to its basic components and use it of nourishment however the remainder that it can’t use is excreted onto the mole as a shell to protect it while it burrows into the metal of the ship, interesting enough its able to use the natural metals occurring in organisms as a dietary supplement. Normally it’s content to go and eat the metal around it unless it senses intruders in its territory or its starving.

If the mole gets angry it will use its beak like mouth to slice though the armor of whatever it views as a threat to its territory, if multiple moles territories are being intruded upon they will temporarily form a pack to eliminate the problem. Normally Grineer tactics is to either gas the area of the moles or go in and try and exterminate the infestation; Corpus policy is to send in moas or hire the Lotus’s silent warriors to kill the vermin.  Warframes should take heed due to the warframes exotic composition the Moles will become more interested in eating you then either the Grineer or Corpus forces you’re fighting.

Size Comparison-

SizeComparision_zpsbdbb4344.jpg

-Views

TheMoleProfile_zpsd10de753.jpg

TheMoleSide_zps5714739d.jpg

TheMoleFront_zps9d34cd03.jpg

TheMoleBack_zpsedc72a56.jpg

TheMoleBot_zps9bb6a3bb.jpg

TheMoleTop_zps8dfc6ca0.jpg

Pics were getting a bit too much

Edited by Aliasofall

Good design. Wildlife is sure to add life to the WF universe, and possibly some frames as well.

Wildife sms rather lacking tbh

Ok, this looks kinda cool. Do they have any sort of webbing tactics, or are they more like giant ticks?

They use webbing tactics think like shooting a web and dragging their prey away while they're screaming for their allies to save them.

Anyone who has a concept and has the decency to make a model will get a +1 from me. +1 Nice job! :D

Thank you I do agree if you only have type it doesn't impact as much but with a picture it grabbs you in

Can you perhaps show one next to a human figure, so we can get a better idea of their scale relative to us? As it is I don't know if they're the size of an Osprey, a Roller, Zanuka or even a Jackal.

Posting up a pic now ill use Excalibur as size refrence, the size is just big enough to be a thrat but not small enough to be pathetic and unable to drag people away

Edited by Aliasofall

Awesome. I like the size they are at. My main issue initially was that, if they ended up being too small, they would be a real pain to fight.

The infamous tiny rollers of the old beta vrsion come to mind  :D

Edited by Aliasofall

• 2 months later...

I like the looks of it. Just one little thing bothering me: If it really is some kind of arachnid - why does it only have six legs? However, it would be really interesting to see those guys on Earth, hiding in dark corners, waiting for prey.

Quick question why? Id really love to know why?

Well, there are people who have tarantulas as pet and play with them. People who pick up giant wasps that can kill them with a single sting. Uhm, yeah, enough explanation?

Just a little gameplay idea.

About spider abdomen.

When you hit his abdomen or deal high damage it creates some aggressive spider swarms, seeking any life form to attack it (Tenno, enemies or other creatures - doesn't matter). If you kill Weaver, he's exploding, dealing huge damage in range or he died leaving an acid/ice puddle (like an orokin ones) or gas cloud.

In additional, primary swarm's attack causes bleeding with disorientation or even paralysis - this is a great opportunity for team play!

And some types depending of Weavers:

- Poison aka Viral

- Explosion aka Blast

- Gas

- Ice

What do you think about this?

upd: Oh God, didn't see post date x)

P.s. nice work.

Edited by Spectre-Agent

If they were, would be cool to see them taunt the player first to get a warning. Then they blast their spiderweb at you to deal minor damage but they will CC you until timer/teammate can shoot it off you. Because when they lauch the web... Not only a few more, but a buch will come at you to eat you alive :D

• 2 weeks later...

ASH will get along nicely with them lol

I saw what you did there spyder

If they were, would be cool to see them taunt the player first to get a warning. Then they blast their spiderweb at you to deal minor damage but they will CC you until timer/teammate can shoot it off you. Because when they lauch the web... Not only a few more, but a buch will come at you to eat you alive :D

Yup you got the idea behind them

Edited by Aliasofall

Name-Parasitic Wasp Fungus

Bio-The Parastic Wasp fungus is belived to be a mishap orokin experiment in an attempt to first have new fauna in the expansive tree lines. The result either through design or nature created a swarming mobile colony of parasitic funugus that infect and spread as fast as the Technocyte virus. Any Tenno operative that encounters this swarm is advised to exterminate any local native faunua or enemy forces so the swarm wont be able to grow further in size. Grineer have found flamethrowers to be an effective method to cleanse infested zones. 

FungalParastieinclony_zps045f33c9.jpg

SizeComparision_zps12771fa5.jpg

Profile_zps2a6f8f9f.jpg

SideView_zpscfc78d70.jpg

TopView_zps42608321.jpg

BottomView_zps29a3f5b3.jpg

Edited by Aliasofall