Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First You Remove Infested, Then You Screw Up Od Drop Tables...

Hybridon

Yes, screwed it. Getting Rank 3 Common Fusion Cores wasnt enough to screw it up... you got rid of the keys we get at 15, 35 and 55.

While im aware that Burston Prime drops there at a really low rate (as always with new stuff right?), you get rid of keys. I like doing INFESTED survivals, not grineer or Corpus... you toss me into the derelicts while I wait for Infested to invade a planet, and during that wait time i have to play Infested Survivals inside the derelicts. Not only is it a tileset that is crap with spawn rates depending on what tiles come for us, now i cant even farm keys at an Infested Survival.

Way to go, thanks. i really needed those rank 3 Common Fusion Cores... theyare freakin rare right?

Complain....complain...complain.

Gee willy you guys have it so bad. With your fancy internetz and vidya games. Man I feel so bad for you guys.

Some of us treat this game as an escape from our everyday lives. I'd rather not escape frustration to encounter more frustration.

Please remove thy &#! from thy high horse, sirrah.

Some of us treat this game as an escape from our everyday lives. I'd rather not escape frustration to encounter more frustration.

Please remove thy &#! from thy high horse, sirrah.

Im not saying I don't use it as an escape. But people are taking things too seriously. Oh well your only getting fusion cores(Yes ive seen it). Well theres about 170 other missions to play. Go tell De(Politely and without starting some sort of rant) and play some other missions.

Also it's beta. And people tell you it's beta. And everytime there is a big change people complain. These are the same people who refuse to understand that this is still beta and will fight you to the death to say this only to complain more about a big change IE Infested.

Im not saying I don't use it as an escape. But people are taking things too seriously. Oh well your only getting fusion cores(Yes ive seen it). Well theres about 170 other missions to play. Go tell De(Politely and without starting some sort of rant) and play some other missions.

Also it's beta. And people tell you it's beta. And everytime there is a big change people complain. These are the same people who refuse to understand that this is still beta and will fight you to the death to say this only to complain more about a big change IE Infested.

I have no problem with them changing infested to be an invasion faction.

But you give me an alternative, a crappy one, that is the OD, and screw it up? It had great drops, rare cards, some rare Fusion Cores, a few crappy mods, but I had those guaranteed keys.

What does DE do? Lets take the keys away, lets force players to wait for invasions or go to Corpus and grineer, even if they dont want to. Lets screw up, an already badly designed place, that favors in no way randoms, and get its droptable to be so abysmal, people will stop playing.

Ive had enough giving nice feedback, I did that already. Now im really pissed off, cause i really enjoy killing infested, thus why I have 2X the kills on that factionover any other, removing that fun from people like me, and manyothers, is even worse than how they completely screwed up Ember...

I have no problem with them changing infested to be an invasion faction.

But you give me an alternative, a crappy one, that is the OD, and screw it up? It had great drops, rare cards, some rare Fusion Cores, a few crappy mods, but I had those guaranteed keys.

What does DE do? Lets take the keys away, lets force players to wait for invasions or go to Corpus and grineer, even if they dont want to. Lets screw up, an already badly designed place, that favors in no way randoms, and get its droptable to be so abysmal, people will stop playing.

Ive had enough giving nice feedback, I did that already. Now im really &!$$ed off, cause i really enjoy killing infested, thus why I have 2X the kills on that factionover any other, removing that fun from people like me, and manyothers, is even worse than how they completely screwed up Ember...

I can understand this. I was hoping that infested would always be one planet at one point in time. Always infesting. Or maybe like someone else suggested, have a ship fly around randomly infesting planets.

As a general rule of thumb, messing up multiple times in a row warrants complaints. Sure, if something goes awry the first time, you should simply politely ask for a fix or change. Yet when mistakes are repeatedly made to the point where the situation gets worse in worse, "rants" (as you describe them) are a little more fitting due to the fact they identify what is wrong and possibly how to go about fixing it .

Also, do not use the beta excuse with me. Ever. I don't want to argue about whether it is or not. It's a ****ty fallback excuse.

Edited by Nitresco

I can understand this. I was hoping that infested would always be one planet at one point in time. Always infesting. Or maybe like someone else suggested, have a ship fly around randomly infesting planets.

Again, my rant isnt over what they already screwed, its over how they screwed it up even more. They make us have to visit the ODs more, but then just screw its droptables to the point that I simply shut down Warframe over the frustration. Its already terrible entering a survival, doing 2 hours of Survival (not necessarily the same one, but added up) and to not geta single good drop... then you go and take away the only certaindrop that could help me (void keys).

Its already a pain the fact that it has a 10% chance to drop the key I want, then you take away the only way I liked to mindlessly grind away? What a load of crap.

same the drops are garbage, I no longer go in there with expectations anymore. at this point im only going in there to be dissapointed

The entire game's drop table is garbage.  When you have rare units that drop uncommons, the uncommons suddenly become even more rare than the rares.

Well the entire game's drop tables are garbage. Considering DE's rap sheet it's no surprise they'd destroy OD drop tables too.

You know what DE SHOULD have done with Infested? Keep Infested and Phorid as the constant faction on Eris (makes sense that some regions be completely taken over by the Infested, they ARE supposed to have been a serious threat that swept the Sol System), bringing back hotspots for Infested games like Xini and making Nyx farming not a completely random pain in the &#!.

Meanwhile, have random Infested invasions pop up on 1-2 nodes of each non-Mercury planet. Works similar to Nightmare Mode, but instead of disappearing on their own, they need to be kicked off by players like the current invasions. Every time a node gets cleaned, another on that planet will get Infested after a few hours. Boss nodes are excempt, because the bosses are strong enough to get rid of the Infested on their own.

And suddenly BOOM. Infested becomes consistently playable/farmable while still being dynamic, no longer relying on OD which needs goddamn keys for every trip. Everyone's happy. But we can't have THAT, can we.

Edited by Madotsuki

Well the entire game's drop tables are garbage. Considering DE's rap sheet it's no surprise they'd destroy OD drop tables too.

You know what DE SHOULD have done with Infested? Keep Infested and Phorid as the constant faction on Eris (makes sense that some regions be completely taken over by the Infested, they ARE supposed to have been a serious threat that swept the Sol System), bringing back hotspots for Infested games like Xini and making Nyx farming not a completely random pain in the &#!.

Meanwhile, have random Infested invasions pop up on 1-2 nodes of each non-Mercury planet. Works similar to Nightmare Mode, but instead of disappearing on their own, they need to be kicked off by players like the current invasions. Every time a node gets cleaned, another on that planet will get Infested after a few hours. Boss nodes are excempt, because the bosses are strong enough to get rid of the Infested on their own.

And suddenly BOOM. Infested becomes consistently playable/farmable while still being dynamic, no longer relying on OD which needs goddamn keys for every trip. Everyone's happy. But we can't have THAT, can we.

Your solution is perfect, and I would advocate it's inclusion. Sadly, it oft seems that the most logical and sensible solution to a problem is never the one DE takes - see the 12 new resistance types for evidence of that...

Yes, screwed it. Getting Rank 3 Common Fusion Cores wasnt enough to screw it up... you got rid of the keys we get at 15, 35 and 55.

While im aware that Burston Prime drops there at a really low rate (as always with new stuff right?), you get rid of keys. I like doing INFESTED survivals, not grineer or Corpus... you toss me into the derelicts while I wait for Infested to invade a planet, and during that wait time i have to play Infested Survivals inside the derelicts. Not only is it a tileset that is crap with spawn rates depending on what tiles come for us, now i cant even farm keys at an Infested Survival.

Way to go, thanks. i really needed those rank 3 Common Fusion Cores... theyare freakin rare right

first,there is nearly EVERYTIME an infested survival mission somewhere and u can farm like bevore keys

give us a reason to go into the derelicts is nice, cause this game type wasn´t rly usefull (after getting all corrupted mods)

and everytime the same boring flame if u have to grind something and get things u don´t like, whats ur problem with free fusion cores? yes there exist much better drops but an fusion core is nothing bad

and such bad as u say isn´t the drop rate, in every run u nearly get a part