Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

Nice. Now, please bring back the FULL squad info for the squad health panel in-mission. As in ALL squad members, including yourself. It's a pain in the bum to have to look for health in multiple locations now whereas before we could monitor all members in a single location at a glance.

Yeah this has been bugging me for a while too, I miss the usefulness! :-(

New hotfix, pages of "thank you"-s :D Guys, let the first one thank DE then vote it up. DE will know you are happy without them having to sort feedback out of that flood of happiness. No offense but this is why they don't allow signatures either so the forums stay focused on feedback and navigation is faster.

Anyways, feedback:

I still think that the most needed hotfix material is the bleeding. Sure you lowered the chance for it but I doubt that's the problem :)

If an eviscerator shoots you that means a huge sawblade is flying at you. That ought to cause some bleeding.

But! Only if it actually hits you and not just your shields.

The game itself only looks at hits and not damage, meaning it only watches if you were hit by the attack not if the attack produced health loss. Without a wound there should be no bleeding right?

Right now bleeding proc* bypasses shields and that's incredibly weird, illogical, annoying (it feels bad to get downed with 1200 shields without that ever reaching as low as 1000...).

*No, not bleeding itself bypassing shields, only the bleeding proc - if you are already bleeding when your shields recharge, there is no problem if you bleed "under" them, that's logical.

There are STILL major issues with crashing. Fix it. Roll back if you have to. Crashing is not minor, even if it's only maybe twenty some users world-wide.

It's a bit unfair that you're overlooking this problem during the event.

And the more you let it go on, the more users you lose and the more money you lose, even with a free game.

The crashing issue has something to do with something in 11.5.2. Please stop overlooking it and don't ignore it until after the holidays.

There are STILL major issues with crashing. Fix it. Roll back if you have to. Crashing is not minor, even if it's only maybe twenty some users world-wide.

It's a bit unfair that you're overlooking this problem during the event.

And the more you let it go on, the more users you lose and the more money you lose, even with a free game.

The crashing issue has something to do with something in 11.5.2. Please stop overlooking it and don't ignore it until after the holidays.

^

I make your words, my words.

Hey hey, glad to see your fixing the small stuff. How about you fix the tiny tiny little issue with LAGSPIKES CAUSING THE GAME TO CRASH, GLITCH AND KICK YOU FROM EVERY SINGLE MATCH!?

That's 5 times today! IN THE SAME SESSION! I can't complete the CIcero Event, because the game feels the need to migrate me to a single player session that results in either me dying OR LEAVING MY TEAM TO DIE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY ONE PLAYING FROST!

THESE LAGSPIKES RUINED THE TIME I PUT INTO GETTING THAT VERMILLION TOXIN! I SPENT A WHOLE BLOODY DAY COLLECTING THE MATERIALS, AND A LAGSPIKES DECIDES TO KICK ME AND RESULT MY EFFORTS IN VOID AND NOTHING!

This is not the first time these lagspikes have ruined the game. I've had it with this crap.

Edited by Jowain92