Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Caches In Orokin Derelict Survival.

Sadow

As I have been farming for the Burston Prime, I have been noticing that an inordinate amount of the rewards have been credit caches, usually of amounts from 1000 to 2000. This is starting to annoy me, and most likely others as well. I do not believe that the Orokin Derelict Survival should have these as potential rewards.

Now my reasoning behind this is fairly straight-forward, there are many different, and easier, ways to acquire mass amounts of credits. I believe that if you are running an ODS, you do not really have to worry about credits, and that getting it as a mission reward is just a waste of time. As stated previously there are easier ways to acquire credits fast, the best example being the recent addition of the Invasions, Infested and normal. It is very easy to get massive amounts of credits whenever an infestation occurs, way more than you can get from a single 30 min ODS run. Another method is to simply farm your easiest boss and sell whatever BP they drop.

I just don't think that having credit caches as reward for Orokin Derelict Survival is a good thing, there are better rewards that you could have replace them. My suggestion, add the new status+toxin mods as replacements. I do understand why you have the caches there, as ways of keeping the reward pool diverse, but they are just a waste of a reward at this point.

What would you prefer as rewards for Survival? I would like as much constructive feedback as possible.

Edit: Recent Hotfix has solved the issues I had with Fusion Cores.

Edited by Sadow

Fully support this! I just completed a 30 Min run looking for the Stock/Barrel. For 30 minutes work I received 3x 1k cache, 1x 1.5k cache, a t2 mobile defence and an uncommon fusion. 

I don't expect the good rewards on a platter, but It would be nice If all the rewards were at least usable/useful. fighting level 44+ ancients for a credit cache is pretty disheartening.  

This needs more attention than it's getting. This is basically the best example of why RNG is bad for games like this. Getting to 30+ minutes on a Survival is pretty difficult at times. People go through these lengths to feel like their hard work is worth it. Getting 1000 credits after working your &#! off for 40 minutes is a slap in the face. When RNG screws you over in the regular Void missions it's at least still something good, even if you already had it. 

Survival as a whole has a really bad rewards:time ratio. They should add guaranteed credits on top of possible rewards every 5 mins that increases the longer you stay and they should add another "tier" so that there's more reason to run higher levels since atm there's only 3 tiers since atm there's no reason to go on a high level survival when there's a lower level one of the same tier.

They also should separate the possible rewards per faction and ODS kinda like defense where you can only obtain certain mods based on tier+faction.

Edited by Rhiasu