Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's First Ability And 2Nd Ability Rework?

-Trinity

Her two abilities seem a little ...... useless, Nobody uses it. Even if you use it its rarely.

What if..

Her first ability is the same, but instead of the need of your team mates to shoot the enemy to regain health what about a Health Beacon? It will heal surrounding team mates.

Her second ability is self use, It will make her emit the energy from her healing any teammates energy pool if they are nearby to her instead of needing to go near a enemy which is probably near a mob.

Maybe...?

I like Energy Vampire :( At first, I didn't quite get how it worked and it seemed useless but soon I noticed It's a great way to stop heavy units in their tracks and to restore some energy. Just try to use it on a Heavy unit or regular enemy that is not under ally fire. You could also warn your teammates in the beginning of each game if you consider it to be beneficial. I can't really give the best feedback here because I barely use Trinity but when a fellow Trinity is using Energy Vampire I usally know that I shouldn't kill the selected target. I would say that the problem is not the skill itself but the lack of understanding about some Warframe abilities.

Trinity's first and second abilities are actually amazing. There are two ways to use them (always together)

1. Use Well of Life, and immediately cast energy vampire on the same target

This makes it so the energy vampire target does not die. It effectively creates an energy battery with a surprinsingly good radius. Your teammates will also probably stop shooting it, noticing that it is levitated.

2. Use Well of Life, wait until 3/4's through the skill, and then use energy vampire

This is a huge nuke. Energy vampire does damage based on the maximum health of the target - well of life makes the targets health go up to a huge number (10x). When Well of Life wears off, Energy Vampire continues to tick for the max health number.

Energy Vampire is also very useful by itself. Pick a heavy unit, or a high damaing unit, or an extremely mobile unit, and vampire it for a huge stun that happens to give energy to all of your teammates. The first tick happens right away, so you always get at least your energy back.