Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Frame Needs Passive Traits... Mainly Hp And Shield

Jinpu

Like the title says... currently, there is no point to leveling up frames other than having 60 energy... There is no distinctive difference between rank1 and rank30 other than the energy.

Getting HP and Shield mod is rare because I haven't gotten any today.

DE... I am sure you guys have thought about this... I want to hear some answers...

+1

I actually thought you would get more space for mods and stuff. I mean you got 6 slots for mods. how are you supposed to give your frame some hp /shield and a good stat if you only got 6 free slots =( I would like to see maybe 10 or so...

Edited by Venarge

have to agree, even if DE wants mods to be the central pillar of the whole getting stronger experience, there needs to be some form of thing in addition to gaining mod slots per level, even if it's small. A level 30 suit should be easily more powerful than a level 1 suit no matter what, same with weapons really

having your level-up experience being completely random is a bit much, and adds unnecessary difficulty

Edited by Chozo

You need the carrot.

Having levels that mean next to nothing is a poor move because it removes one of the basic sources for that feeling of achievement. Because DE has proven to be compentent devs, I assume it will be addressed.

Indeed, having ALL of your progression come entirely from random loot was a terrible idea. This needs to be addressed.

As mentioned, even something as small as +5 per level would be a major help. As it is, you have hardly any incentive to level up versus trying to farm mods (and the mod drop rate is pitifully small so progression is now FAR slower than it used to be).

It only seems bad because you have not yet gotten a health or shield capacity mod. Once you get one, this will become a complete non-issue. I imagine the drop-rates in mercury are skewed toward giving more basic mods like that.

Or if they aren't, they probably should be.

It only seems bad because you have not yet gotten a health or shield capacity mod. Once you get one, this will become a complete non-issue. I imagine the drop-rates in mercury are skewed toward giving more basic mods like that.

Not only it is bad... it is terrible as it is now. So lets assume we get the "Redirection" mod, we spend gazillion credits to upgrade to 300% shield... to make matters worse... we can only equip 1... per frame... so we spend another gazillion credits that we don't have to get anywhere close to what we had previously... Do you see the flaw in this scheme of things? I give credit to DE for trying hard and trying to come up with better monetization... but this is terrible terrible game design decision.

Bottom line: Update 7 will drive people away unless DE does something like this POST and give back players lost credits in the Fusion Process.

Are we asking too much? Not at all. If DE can't satisfy their customer base, they are not really doing things right in F2P market.

I think I managed to farm around 50 mods (not fusion cores) so far. I found 1 shield mod and 2 armor mods. As far as health mods are concerned they might as well be myth, since I haven't seen one or met anyone who has one. Fortunately I play Rhino so I get 300 shield out of that 200% increase, but others are not so lucky I presume. I feel like medic, since all I'm doing every game is run around reviving everybody. This luck factor has to be softened.

Also, if they add passive stat increase they should rebalance % on shield/health mods. Maybe make them give flat amount, so squishy frames can get more shields if they're fine with paying for it.

exactly. It only seems bad, because you've failed to get a random drop that you have absolutely no control over.