Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rekkou's Concept Stash [Vyram The Protector Added!]

Rekkou

Vyram the Protector

Vyramcolorcopy_zps7c2088a1.jpg

Name : Vyram the Protector

Info : A calm in the storm, she bestows allies with protection and provide a safety in the fiercest combat.

Stats

Health: 100 (300 max)

Shield: 150 (450 max)

Armor: 15

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Polarities : 2x D

Aura Polarity : D

Abilities

Mirror Break
Cost : 25 Energy
Projects a deflector in front of enemy that will deflect enemies's own attack back to themselves.
-Mirror projected on the front of enemy is only aesthetic, all bullets shot by that enemy will richochet to nearby enemies instead
-30%/25%/20%/10% Damage reduction, affected by power strength multiplicative
-6/8/10/12 seconds duration, affected by power duration

Unseen Guardians
Cost : 50 Energy
Summons floating energy shields that protects user from minor attacks and launch itself to destroy incoming hostile projectiles
-Summons 3/4/5/6 protective shields that will position itself to block incoming attack. Shield's quantity affected by power strength
-Last for 8/16/24/32 seconds or until it was destroyed.
-Each shields will consume itself to strike down heavy projectiles (napalm's napalm, bombard's rocket, etc)
-Each shields will have 200/300/400/500 unrecoverable shield health, affected power strength.

Unstoppable Force
Cast a barrier to a Tenno that will ragdolls any enemies near them.
-Barrier ragdolls enemies when colliding, will not stop projectiles.
-Cast able on other Tenno if you target them
-1/1.5/2/3m radius, affected by power range
-8/16/24/32 seconds duration, affected by power duration.

Everlast
Cost : 100 Energy
Vyram generates a giant barrier that will reduce the damage of any tenno inside it and improve all healing effect. Any enemy killed within the barrier will increase the barrier duration
-Reduce damage by 40/60/70/80% affected by power strength, capped at 95%. Does not stack and will be overridden with any other damage reduction ability.
-Increase healing effect by 25/50/75/100% affected by power strength.
-8/12/16/20 seconds durations unaffected by power duration
-20x20 m size, affected by power range.
-Small unit will extend the duration by 0.2 seconds

-Stronger small unit will extend the duration by 0.3 seconds
-Heavy unit will extend the duration by 0.5 seconds
-Enemies corpses needed and will be consumed for the duration extension effect

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Warframe concept i made.

Arbalest the Archer

Arbalestcolor_zpsa9932a5b.jpg

Abilities details :

Chain Shot
Stun enemy for a brief moment. A next shot damage to the enemy will ricochets to nearbies enemy and stun them.
-Ricochets from enemy to enemy, one by one. Number of ricochet increases with rank 2/3/4/5. Affected by power strenght
-Each ricochet reduce the damage by -20%. power strength reduce penalty multiplicatively. Damage will increase with power strength greater than 100%
-2 seconds stun duration. Unaffected by power duration
-Ricochet distance is limited to 5/7/10/15 in game meters from last enemy. Affected by power range.
-Punch through only applied on the last target.

Sky Ward
Arbalest projected an energy platform on the air and teleported there.
-Casted at reticule, max height 10m, max distance 10m. Unaffected by power range.
-If casted on ground, will create a small cover.
-Another skyward can be casted on a skyward platform to create cover.
-12/18/24/30 Seconds duration. Affected by power duration.
-Platform and cover are indestructible but doesn't prevent punch through and AoE damage.

Vector Wind
Cost : 75 Energy
Arbalest calls a gushing wind. Giving your weapon an innate punch through and improve their accuracy.
-Created on a 10 x 20 meters area in front of you. Affected by Power Range
-Only works if weapon fired with the same direction as the wind direction. 60 degree deviation limit
-Give all Tenno's weapon additional +0.5/+1/+1.5/+2m punch through
-Increase projectile speed and reduce the drop off by +25%/+50%/+75%/+100%
-Reduce enemy's projectile speed if fired from opposite direction
-Improve accuracy and reduce fall off damage by 10/20/30/40%. Unaffected by power strength
-Reduce enemy accuracy if fired from opposited direction
-7/9/10/15 Seconds duration. Affected by power duration

Volatile Ascension
Arbalest summon an energy orb that will adhere into enemy's weakpoint and improve your damage if hit. The enery orb will explode after enough enemies are killed.
-Increase damage by +200% for each enemy killed. Killing blow must be dealt to the energy orb. Damage unaffected by power strength
-3/5/7/9 enemies limit
-Deal 500 AoE Radiation damage when exploded, damage improved by damage bonus. Affected by Power Strength
-6/7/8/10 Blast radius. Affected by power range.
-Energy Orb will persists for 10/20/30/45 seconds. If there are no more enemy in range, it will follow you until it expires

Sengou the Shogun

Sengou100B_zps978ad1e1.jpg

Name : Sengou the Shogun Warframe

Info : Warframe build from the lost code. Sengo is a territorial warframe who will ensure victory on his battlefield.

Stats

Health: 150 (450 max)

Shield: 100 (300 max)

Armor: 65

1. Surge

Cost: 25 Energy

Sengou releases energy wave that ragdolls any enemies on its path. Deals slash damage and ragdolls up to 8 enemies at max rank.

2. Isolate

Cost: 50 Energy

Sengou creates circular barrier around him and trap any enemies within it. Any enemies can enter the barrier but if they attempt to escape they will be ragdolled and take impact damage. Each rank will increase range, duration and damage. Only one Isolate can be active at one time.

3. Art of War

Sengou creates a circular area around him. Any enemies within this area will increase damage of every Tenno inside it by 5%. And any Tenno within this area will give damage reduction by 10% for every other Tenno. example : 4 enemies inside area = 20% damage bonus, 3 Tenno (including Sengo) = 30% damage reduction. Sengo will also draw aggro from the enemies, but has lowest priority compared to Loki's decoy. Each rank increases duration and range. Overlap with other Art of War won't stack the damage bonus but will increase the overall range for each Art of War

4. Blade Soul

Sengou channels his energy into his melee weapon. Melee weapon damage will be increased up to 4 times multiplier and each melee swing will generate a much larger wave, effectively increasing melee range. Each swing will drain your energy by 5% but every melee kill will restore 20% of your shield and health. Each rank increases damage multiplier (2/3/4), duration and length of the melee wave.

My first warframe concept. Sengou is a hybrid of melee and support warframe whose abilities synergies better when there are other warframe joining the fight. "Territorial" is quite an abstract concept compared to other concept, so his abilities might have some flaws i don't think off. So comments, critics and suggestion are welcome. There are 2 more warframe i think of, sniper and blacksmith. But i'll see how this work out first so i can use it as benchmark for other Warframes.

Black lineart on white background

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Rekkou/Sengou100_zps6e230c44.jpg

Custom color by StranniK_SPECTR sorry, the design changed a bit.

http://i031.radikal.ru/1401/f9/c3e8126df4d3.png

EDIT:

1.Changed his name from Sengo to Sengou

2.Changed his mouth design a bit.

Gandring the Blacksmith

Gandring100B_zpsa333ad0c.jpg

Name : Gandring the Blacksmith

Info : The Tenno Blacksmith who forge the Tenno's weaponry. Escalating conflict made him step on the battlefield.

Stats

Power: 100 (150)

Armor: 190

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Aura Polarity: -

Warframe Polarity: 1x-,1xD

1. Reforge
Gandring throws a ball that release a small shock wave that will disable enemy's weapon for a moment. Upon death, enemy will drop the resource needed to craft their weapon. Resource limited to common resource (this includes rare resources suchs as Morphic or Orokin Cell, however their drop chance are very rare). Craft able resources such as Fieldron, Detonite Injector, Forma can't be dropped.
-Resources ammount increased by ranks and power strength.
-2meters radius at max ranks, increased by power range.
-8 seconds disable duration, increased by power duration

2. Field Upgrade
Gandring throws a ball which will convert certain ammount of resources within its radius into health orb. Health and Energy orb within radius will have its recovery effect increase by certain percents based on rank and power strength. Only players resources will be used but health orb will be available to all Tenno
-Convert maximum of 10 resources at max ranks.
-Increase recovery rate of upgraded Health Orb by +100% and Energy Orb by +40% at max ranks. Increased by Power Strength.
-4meters convert radius at max ranks. Increased by power range

3. Finest Art
Cost: 75 Energy
Gandring bestowed all Tenno's shield and increase the shield capacity by 50%. During skill all resources arround Gandring will be automatically absorbed (not used) and consumed for the skill's effect
-Absorbed resources will have different effect to Finest Art. Ammunition/Resources +0.2s duration, Health/Energy orb +0.5s duration (not increased by power duration)
-10 Seconds basic duration, increased by power duration.

4. Magnum Opus
Ganrdring converge all resources arround him and turns it into lethal projectiles raining down the enemies.
-Different type of resources will deal different damage value and type. Ammunition 200 blast damage, material 300 corrosive damage, health orb viral 500 damage, energy orb 500 magnetic damage. Damage increased by power strength.
-Randomly targeted at nearby enemies. 20 meters range at max ranks, increased by power range.
-Resources converge radius 8 meters at max ranks, not increased by power range
-Resources are not used but will be rescattered due to skill effect
-Using it without the resources around will cause the skill to fail.

2nd warframe concept, planning to finish Arbalest the sniper first, but his skill are harder to create.

Gandring has blacksmith themed, but since weapon/armor buff and summoning weapon/golem/turret etc are already too common. I tried to alter his real concept to "resource management". Basically his skills are the results of crafting in the middle of battle by using the available resources (ammo and materials).  And the more the resources, the better the effect.

That said he can be very useful on Defense and Survival where resources are abundant and all gathered in the same places and he is best paired with Nekros. But he will have weakness on a mission that require constant moving and of course, he can't equip Carrier...

Overall he's highly inspired from Vauban. It can be said that i made Gandring as Vauban's grandad

Edit : Editing all of his skill. Reforge now temporarily disable enemy's weapon. Alternate changed to Field Upgrade, same function but more stable mechanism. Hidden Layer changed to finest art, different resources can boost the skills effect.Magnum Opus changed so the damage value and type are dependent on what resources you use.

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Rekkou/media/Gandring100_zps05dc1be3.jpg.html

Edited by Rekkou

I came here to flame, cause I think most warframe concepts posted are pretty crap, but I like both the aestetics and the power selection of this design. I't certainly a frame I'd like to aquire with a nice combination of abilities that seem neither useless nor overpowered.

Kinda afraid he'll be underpowered, though i just realize that Blade Soul will be very overpowered with Galatine. A single charge with Galatine can kill five enemies, so Sengo can instantly replenish all of his shield and health in single attack. Might have to revise this.

Hmm, this one could actually be a nice frame if they put him (assuming male - but we all know what DE could do) together right. Would be nice to have a frame that buffs up melee a bit, even with Melee 2.0 on the horizon.

hey now, female would rock to you know. but still awsome idea, i'd buy it.

Info : The Tenno Blacksmith who forge the Tenno's weaponry. Escalating conflict made him step on the battlefield.

Stats

1. Reforge
Gandring throws a ball that release a small shock wave that will disable enemy's weapon for a moment. Upon death, enemy will drop the resource needed to craft their weapon. Resource limited to common resource (this includes rare resources suchs as Morphic or Orokin Cell, however their drop chance are very rare). Craft able resources such as Fieldron, Detonite Injector, Forma can't be dropped.

2. Field Upgrade
Gandring throws a ball which will convert certain ammount of resources within its radius into health orb. Health and Energy orb within radius will have its recovery effect increase by certain percents based on rank and power strength. Only players resources will be used but health orb will be available to all Tenno
-Increase recovery rate of upgraded Health Orb by +100% and Energy Orb by +40% at max ranks. Increased by Power Strength.

3. Finest Art
Gandring bestowed all Tenno's shield and increase the shield capacity by 50%. During skill all resources arround Gandring will be automatically absorbed (not used) and consumed for the skill's effect
-Absorbed resources will have different effect to Finest Art. Ammunition/Resources +0.2s duration, Health/Energy orb +0.5s duration (not increased by power duration)

4. Magnum Opus
Ganrdring converge all resources arround him and turns it into lethal projectiles raining down the enemies.
-Different type of resources will deal different damage value and type. Ammunition 200 blast damage, material 300 corrosive damage, health orb viral 500 damage, energy orb 500 magnetic damage. Damage increased by power strength.
-Randomly targeted at nearby enemies. 20 meters range at max ranks, increased by power range.

2nd warframe concept, planning to finish Arbalest the sniper first, but his skill are harder to create.

Gandring has blacksmith themed, but since weapon/armor buff and summoning weapon/golem/turret etc are already too common. I tried to alter his real concept to "resource management". Basically his skills are the results of crafting in the middle of battle by using the available resources (ammo and materials).  And the more the resources, the better the effect.

That said he can be very useful on Defense and Survival where resources are abundant and all gathered in the same places and he is best paired with Nekros. But he will have weakness on a mission that require constant moving and of course, he can't equip Carrier...

Overall he's highly inspired from Vauban. It can be said that i made Gandring as Vauban's grandad

Edit : Editing all of his skill. Reforge now temporarily disable enemy's weapon. Alternate changed to Field Upgrade, same function but more stable mechanism. Hidden Layer changed to finest art, different resources can boost the skills effect.Magnum Opus changed so the damage value and type are dependent on what resources you use.

Edited by Rekkou

I absolutely love Sengou. Unlike a lot of concepts, you've got workable stats and balanced power sets. And he looks totally bada**. Excellent concept art.

I'm a little hesitant on Gandring. He seems of very limited use, even in survival and defense, and even with Nekros support. Only his first and maybe third, I think, would see significant use. But the basic concept is cool. And again, excellent design and concept art.

Edited by Siubijeni

Thanks for the input, quite have a doubt about it. Should Gandring's abilities get buffed or just change the resource mechanic?

I would say:

His first abilty marks all enemys in a radius around him and as they are killed they have a higher chance of dropping ressurrces (as you listed),

but also give some "kill points"( count depends on ability rank and level and sort of the enemy(heavy gunner or normal),

which he can use to cast his other abilitys. The longer you press the ability button the more "kill points" it absorbs and the more power full the skill gets.

Though this would need a new second ability:

My Idea:

Hyper charging nearby allie's weapons and giving them more damage (including you)

1%/2%/3%/4% damage boost and 2/3/4/5 sec duration per 100 Points ( capped at 60 sec(limit is affected by duration) )

Kill Points Calculation:

"Level of the enemy" * " ability rank (0.4/0.5/0.75/1)" * " enemy type( weak: 0.5 (grineer lancer), normal: 1 (grinner seeker), Heavy: 2 (heavy gunner, napalm), Boss: 10)= Kill points per system

this also would make him more friendly to mission where you are moving in cause it lets you carry the "kill points" around

If you got any questions just ask i followed this post

ARBALEST

Arbalest100B_zps035b61da.jpg

Name : Arbalest the Archer

Info : A lone Tenno with prided marksmanship, adept at long range engagement and taking down single powerful enemy.

Stats

Power: 150 (225 Max)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Aura Polarity: V

Warframe Polarity: 1x-,1xV

1.Reflect Shot
Arbalest creates a small sphere. If shot, the sphere will absorb the damage  and launch itself at the shooting direction in high speed. Upon impact the sphere will deal multiplied radiation damage.
-Convert your damage to pure radiation and deals up to 5x damage multiplier, increased by Power Strength
-Radiation damage still able to deal critical damage
-Only Arbalest casting the reflect shot can hit the sphere.
-Only 1st hit will be absorbed by the sphere.

2.Skyward
Arbalest creates a floating platform and immedietely teleport on top of it.
-Created at your reticule, with maximum height of 10 meters from your standing point.

-Maximum projection range at 10 meters.
-Platform are flattened bowl shape, giving slight elevated cover.
-30 Seconds duration at max ranks, increased by power duration
-Projection range, shape and size not increased by power range.

3.Vector Wind
Arbalest calls upon a wind forces gushing forward. Any shot fired by Tenno at the direction of the Vector Wind will gain punch through and will have its projectile speed increased by 200%. Projectile speed fired by enemy will be reduced by half if they are fired from the opposite direction.
-Give 1meters punch through at max ranks including throwing weapons and certain abilities (Arbalests's Reflect Shot, Ash's shuriken)
-Increase non-hit scan projectile speed by 200% including abilities and throwing weapons.
-Reduces drop off distance, weapon spread and fall off damage.
-Vector wind area are 10x20 meters at max ranks, increased by power range.
-Bonus will retain even if the projectiles are exiting Vector Wind area.
-Has maximum +-60 degree deviation limit from the wind's vector

4.Ascension
Arbalests creates a sphere that will seek and latch to enemy's weakpoint. If shot enemy will suffer increased damage. If enemy is killed with killing blow on sphere, the sphere will seek a new target and deal stackable damage bonus. If enemy is not killed before duration ended, the sphere will explode and deal radiation damage.
-Deals +200% damage bonus and +100% damage bonus for each enemy killed.
-Maximum of 7 additional target at max ranks.
-Deals 300 Radiation damage, increased by damage bonus.
-5 Second latch durations, refreshed each time the sphere latch to a new enemy.
-8 Seconds seeking duration
-Power Strength increase radiation damage only, Power Duration increases latch and seeking duration, power range increases sphere seeking distance.

Actually my first original concept, but i have a hard time coming up with the abilities. It's hard to make ability that can top Banshee's Sonar without making it look overpowered or underpowered in comparison. For Arbalest, i want to make sure his abilities set will help you in sniping and rewards your precision.

Reflect shot is pretty tricky and it's quite hassle to use so i need to make sure the damage will be worth your time.

Skyward is very situational, you might not always use it as an actual sniper's nest. But it works good as jumping platform or to save your self from infested.

Vector Wind is his team ability and his silver crown. Basically i need Electric Shield like ability that improve your projectile weapon so it's more viable at long range.

Ascension is inspired from the mastery test, it will rewards your precision and trigger finger with increased damage that escalates from one enemy to other.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Rekkou/Arbalest100_zps1eeffdd1.png

I would say:

His first abilty marks all enemys in a radius around him and as they are killed they have a higher chance of dropping ressurrces (as you listed),

but also give some "kill points"( count depends on ability rank and level and sort of the enemy(heavy gunner or normal),

which he can use to cast his other abilitys. The longer you press the ability button the more "kill points" it absorbs and the more power full the skill gets.

Though this would need a new second ability:

My Idea:

Hyper charging nearby allie's weapons and giving them more damage (including you)

1%/2%/3%/4% damage boost and 2/3/4/5 sec duration per 100 Points ( capped at 60 sec(limit is affected by duration) )

Kill Points Calculation:

"Level of the enemy" * " ability rank (0.4/0.5/0.75/1)" * " enemy type( weak: 0.5 (grineer lancer), normal: 1 (grinner seeker), Heavy: 2 (heavy gunner, napalm), Boss: 10)= Kill points per system

this also would make him more friendly to mission where you are moving in cause it lets you carry the "kill points" around

If you got any questions just ask i followed this post

Thanks for your time, but the kill count mechanics seems unfair to be used just by one warframe. And offense is not the direction this guy is heading. For Gandring's revision, i'm going to put some_random_guy suggestion. I'll try making the abilities more constant in result.

Flow gonna be heavily used Sengou I imagine

That + Over extended, since Art of War isn't affected by power strength.

Looking at the concept art of arbalest, I noticed the bow design, and all I could think of was he Zaryte Bow from Runescape, lol

Never play the game. But that bow is just something i draw on the go. Definetely won't be something original

• 6 months later...

ARBALEST

Arbalest100B_zps035b61da.jpg

Name : Arbalest the Archer

Info : A lone Tenno with prided marksmanship, adept at long range engagement and taking down single powerful enemy.

Stats

Power: 150 (225 Max)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Aura Polarity: V

Warframe Polarity: 1x-,1xV

1.Reflect Shot

Arbalest creates a small sphere. If shot, the sphere will absorb the damage  and launch itself at the shooting direction in high speed. Upon impact the sphere will deal multiplied radiation damage.

-Convert your damage to pure radiation and deals up to 5x damage multiplier, increased by Power Strength

-Radiation damage still able to deal critical damage

-Only Arbalest casting the reflect shot can hit the sphere.

-Only 1st hit will be absorbed by the sphere.

2.Skyward

Arbalest creates a floating platform and immedietely teleport on top of it.

-Created at your reticule, with maximum height of 10 meters from your standing point.

-Maximum projection range at 10 meters.

-Platform are flattened bowl shape, giving slight elevated cover.

-30 Seconds duration at max ranks, increased by power duration

-Projection range, shape and size not increased by power range.

3.Vector Wind

Arbalest calls upon a wind forces gushing forward. Any shot fired by Tenno at the direction of the Vector Wind will gain punch through and will have its projectile speed increased by 200%. Projectile speed fired by enemy will be reduced by half if they are fired from the opposite direction.

-Give 1meters punch through at max ranks including throwing weapons and certain abilities (Arbalests's Reflect Shot, Ash's shuriken)

-Increase non-hit scan projectile speed by 200% including abilities and throwing weapons.

-Reduces drop off distance, weapon spread and fall off damage.

-Vector wind area are 10x20 meters at max ranks, increased by power range.

-Bonus will retain even if the projectiles are exiting Vector Wind area.

-Has maximum +-60 degree deviation limit from the wind's vector

4.Ascension

Arbalests creates a sphere that will seek and latch to enemy's weakpoint. If shot enemy will suffer increased damage. If enemy is killed with killing blow on sphere, the sphere will seek a new target and deal stackable damage bonus. If enemy is not killed before duration ended, the sphere will explode and deal radiation damage.

-Deals +200% damage bonus and +100% damage bonus for each enemy killed.

-Maximum of 7 additional target at max ranks.

-Deals 300 Radiation damage, increased by damage bonus.

-5 Second latch durations, refreshed each time the sphere latch to a new enemy.

-8 Seconds seeking duration

-Power Strength increase radiation damage only, Power Duration increases latch and seeking duration, power range increases sphere seeking distance.

Actually my first original concept, but i have a hard time coming up with the abilities. It's hard to make ability that can top Banshee's Sonar without making it look overpowered or underpowered in comparison. For Arbalest, i want to make sure his abilities set will help you in sniping and rewards your precision.

Reflect shot is pretty tricky and it's quite hassle to use so i need to make sure the damage will be worth your time.

Skyward is very situational, you might not always use it as an actual sniper's nest. But it works good as jumping platform or to save your self from infested.

Vector Wind is his team ability and his silver crown. Basically i need Electric Shield like ability that improve your projectile weapon so it's more viable at long range.

Ascension is inspired from the mastery test, it will rewards your precision and trigger finger with increased damage that escalates from one enemy to other.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Rekkou/Arbalest100_zps1eeffdd1.png

An interesting Warframe, his design remind me the Corpus style :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vyramcolorcopy_zps7c2088a1.jpg

Name : Vyram the Protector

Info : A calm in the storm, she bestows allies with protection and provide a safety in the fiercest combat.

Stats

Polarities : 2x D

Aura Polarity : D

Abilities

Mirror Break
Projects a deflector in front of enemy that will deflect enemies's own attack back to themselves.
-Mirror projected on the front of enemy is only aesthetic, all bullets shot by that enemy will richochet to nearby enemies instead
-30%/25%/20%/10% Damage reduction, affected by power strength multiplicative
-6/8/10/12 seconds duration, affected by power duration

Unseen Guardians
Summons floating energy shields that protects user from minor attacks and launch itself to destroy incoming hostile projectiles
-Summons 3/4/5/6 protective shields that will position itself to block incoming attack. Shield's quantity affected by power strength
-Last for 8/16/24/32 seconds or until it was destroyed.
-Each shields will consume itself to strike down heavy projectiles (napalm's napalm, bombard's rocket, etc)
-Each shields will have 200/300/400/500 unrecoverable shield health, affected power strength.

Unstoppable Force
Cast a barrier to a Tenno that will ragdolls any enemies near them.
-Barrier ragdolls enemies when colliding, will not stop projectiles.
-Cast able on other Tenno if you target them
-1/1.5/2/3m radius, affected by power range
-8/16/24/32 seconds duration, affected by power duration.

Everlast
Vyram generates a giant barrier that will reduce the damage of any tenno inside it and improve all healing effect. Any enemy killed within the barrier will increase the barrier duration
-Reduce damage by 40/60/70/80% affected by power strength, capped at 95%. Does not stack and will be overridden with any other damage reduction ability.
-Increase healing effect by 25/50/75/100% affected by power strength.
-8/12/16/20 seconds durations unaffected by power duration
-20x20 m size, affected by power range.
-Small unit will extend the duration by 0.2 seconds

-Stronger small unit will extend the duration by 0.3 seconds
-Heavy unit will extend the duration by 0.5 seconds
-Enemies corpses needed and will be consumed for the duration extension effect

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vyram, colored and with some abilities changed, because it works too similar with Oberon's current ability.

Stats

1. Reforge

2. Field Upgrade

3. Finest Art

4. Magnum Opus

this, and the one above are frames hat need to be added, one focusing on utility and defense the other focusing on support

edit: and also i cant do that kind of art lol, wanna help me? XD

Edited by Aroran_Svitskna

Sorry, have policy not to take request. Once i did that, i got swarmed with similar request, can't say no because i don't want to show preferences, ended up taking all request but can only done so few, and then i ended up bailing out of forum to escape any responsibilities.