Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank(Level) Issue/bug

sanj66

today i forma my soma and started doing odd's to relevel it with some buddies, on our 3rd entry, we got to wave 25 as all of us were leveling gear and frames, at the beginning of that entry my soma was rank 10, ash 22 or 23, and zorens 22. after we decided to leave at wave 25 we all got the the screen where they show how much exp you gain and such then we got dc, all of us. i got the message "account information not updated, progress not saved" and at the inventory screen it showed everything at the ranks it was before being dc. after relogging i was surprised to see my soma at now rank 21, ash at rank 26 and zoren at rank 25, just writing this here hoping to get a reply as to what is going on, i dont want to be banned because they say bug exploit or such, and i dont know if this is really the lost exp, as i do have the items i would have lost if the message shown was true, i tried relogging about 5 times and it still shows the soma and  all gear at the rank 21,26,25 and the loot i gathered in the run in my inventory, please clarify as to if this is ok or not.

You keep the experience gained but you dont get the bonus experience I believe

well i hope this gets fixed soon or replied soon on what to do as i want to relevel my soma to 30 and if i level to 30 and it gets reverted again that would be really lame.

As far as I have seen it saves drops/xp every 5 waves in case you fail so you still had some gain in going that far, thats probably what you had happen there.

well for now i removed all the gear that got leveled, soma, ash and zorens, just hope it gets fixed soon or staff reply to this or ticket, as i wouldnt want to level my stuff to 30 then be classed as an exploiter of some sort or then get my stuff reverted to some lower level.

seriously this is getting annoying now, same issue again, wasted time in void survival to get to exp and no loot when i extract, and even more disgusting its been a week or so since the first time this happened and not a single reply to my ticket or here, i got a pm reply to tell me to submit a ticket which i had already did nearly 4 days before i got the reply to submit a ticket.

Chill out, dude, you have nothing to worry about. Keep playing the game, what happened is totally normal.

playing missions then to get absolutely no exp and loot is not normal and then whats the point of playing for that to happen?