Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

There have not been changes to Detron's current logic (3 pieces), but campaigning and discussion ongoing.

That is really dissapointing Rebecca. I am trying to farm Detron for 20 hours now. 

I am speechless that DE didnt react to the players wishes at all.

Still waiting for an answer if we are going to get: "The flame of the Ignis color is determined by your aura color back." My sole reason for getting that gun was shooting black flames.

Never got a reply on my bug thread about it so figured I would ask here.

Edited by Anzuul

-Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

Can someone explain this to me?Is this a nerf to continuous weapons?

You still didn't fix the Detron. I don't even care about this other stuff. Detron fixes are all I want. 

Harvester spawned for me twice in 2 hours and I got all the part and even a spare Detron BP.

They don't need to fix the Detron droprate, you need to find how to make the harvester spawn and have little bit of luck.

May the Harvester be ever kind with y'all ;)

What is there to discuss about the Detron? Pick some solutions provided by the forums (Clan Research, Only BP, Higher spawn rate and actuallt tell people what to do) and do some kind of voting among you guys, it'll take 20 minutes max.

No solution thus far seems like you guys have hopes that we will forget about it.

Why would you try to farm it when it isn't even clear what makes Harvester appear.

You know, that the very least they could have done. Just that at least.

They could have told us how to spawn/attract the bloody thing.

Edited by RahuStalker

[DE]

I would of made droppable parts that one must get from doing missions,\

to then create the blueprint in a lab, to then build the weapon..

This could of been a lot more fun trying to find the dropable weapons parts by doing different missions.

Instead of like - "here is the weapon blueprint on market" ....

.Just saying, i would of had a lot more fun trying to find the parts to make the weapon rather than just buying the bp on the market.

A sense or goal and achievement once i gained the reward.... IMHO

Edited by MagmaTung

I like the idea of the new flak cannon, but I am unsure about the whole continuous weapons change. My synapse used to have 1500 base corosive damage before the update today, and now with the same setup it is only pumping out 158 corosive base damage. I know that the values are sometimes screwed up in the arsenal window, but it seems that those values are true. Is this how the Synapse will be from now on or is this just a glitch for the time being?

Update 11.6.0: Drakgoon

Additions:

Drakgoon Flak cannon available now!

Send volleys of hot shrapnel flying and dominate the enemy with the Drakgoon Flak Cannon! Fire it in wide bursts to target multiple enemies or take aim and attack with a powerful, concentrated shot.

AWESOME!

THIS is how you do an anti-infested shotgun. Mine is in the cooker and I shall be using it soon.

You guy's have made me a happy tenno.

So like....Please either change the Tigris damage type to something other than slash OR change its cone of fire.

Slash damage is generally used against infested because they have the most common weaknesses against it.

However Infested swarm up close making a two shot weapon with smallish spread and decent range (The Tigris) an inefficient choice.

The Ancients are the type of infested that have enough HP to  potentially call for a big shot or two...

but then they aren't that prone to slash damage anyway.

The Tigris is having an identity crisis!

So two choices-

1:If the Tigris did impact or pierce it could at least be used more effectively against grineer or corpus. 

I'd vote to make it pierce since we could use a piercing shotgun to round things out. It would be an ideal weapon to cut grineer heavies down to size.

2: Give the Tigris a big wide cone blast. Let it be something that will literally clear the area in front of you.

If my two Tigris shots were literally clearing waves of infsted out of my way it would be worth taking into battle and the slash damage would make sense.

Yes I know that either way is a change and some players will be upset but I'd wager that most players (who take on tougher challenges where damage type matters) have already discovered that the tigris isn't cutting it.

That's my two cent for the day. Long live DE! May the fans of Warframe engulf the world!