Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

Disclaimer

After a long periods of inactivity, constantly inactive members will be made to leave, although we are a casual clan, we would love if you play every so often and not once a month thank you

coollogo_com-54643727_zps42238c4b.png

Hi am The General of Precision Z-Sync,

Welcome spawn to the Shadow Runners, we are an active, quite casual clan that just like to relax, we take the seriousness of this game take out a small chunk and chuck the rest to the void. We get a lot done, but actually don't really care about getting anything done at all we just do what feels right to us. Our Warlord The_Silver_Shadow is a casual laid back guy who loves to loot everything and I mean everything he see's. We don't really try to get the highest scores or the best times we just like to sit, play and have a hell of a time doing it.
The clan currently has quite a decent amount of members. members which are watched over by the Warlords and 4 Generals.

We also currently know that most of are members log on, during week nights and weekends, because of school and work.

The Leaders of the Shadows

Warlord:  the_silver_shadow ~ An honourable leader and laid back ruler, being Jamaican he has a natural laid back attitude, with him a 15 minute mission takes 25 cause he ain't leaving no loot behind.

General of Balance: RagnaBldEdge ~ Mr perfect and King of Trade, nothing gets past him, One of our first members of the clan, trust worthy and true. A cool guy as long as you stay on his good side

General of Strength: Apoc001   ~ The devoted one, always looking out for all. Hardened like steel, forged in the flames of the void, protected by the Iron of a rhino, Strong at heart and even stronger in brute physical strength.  

General of Wisdom: Cyaxeres  ~ Noble in character, dark at heart. Atonment for his sins allowed him to see the way. gaining wisdom of the plans of life and death. he holds mercy to the meek and a blade to the wicked

General of Precision: Z-Sync ~ The one to bring a sniper to a soma fight, he lives by the sniper no matter what he does, whether eating sleeping or doing what he does alone.... he does it with a sniper more specifically the Lanka.

What we have to offer

We have a Full dojo equipped with: ~ All Research
~ Obstacle Course
~ Trading Post
~ Laughs and Mild to Extreme Crude Entertainment

Alliances and Alliance plans for the future;

No……. just…….. No

Emblem

SR-2-White-Text_zpsf287da49.jpg

So here is basically what it looks like In-game.

2014-12-21_00003_zpscbb4b837.jpg

Rules
~ Be Nice to One another, try not to get in any unneeded arguments.
~ Do Not mess with the higher powers, they can be real Nasty when confronted by Unruly players.
~ Be helpful and try your best to help anyone that is in need, maybe sometimes even if it means going out of your own way to help.
~ Contribute to the clan, your contribution helps further our work in the shadows
~ Don't be a $&*^ to others

~ Take peoples personality’s into perspective some people may seem like arses but they are pretty cool people

Ways of Communication

Currently and hopefully going to be opening up a voice comm chat soon.

Clan Lore

The time came for us to be called into action. The Lotus has us hidden for many years in secret, we were he last hope for sector 981 on Uranus. We were entrusted in protecting the void rip that Tyl Regor was sent to find, but we were told to stay in the shadow. Darkness became our best friend our ally, it became apart of us like air it became our everyday life. But on that one unfaithful day he was sent, we were unprepared not ready for this nightmare that you know as the stalker. he drove us out of the darkness, out of the protection of the shadows, right into the hands of the grineer army. Hundreds of tenno lives we lost, and those that survived and fought on got the chance to see the remaining human colony on Uranus brutally slaughtered, not a child or woman was spared, but we continued are fight.
When are ammunition had finished we used are swords, once they were dull and broken, we used our fists, when they were tired we still continued the assault. .....
We could have won that day but as more grineer arrived our numbers dwindled, we extracted with 10 of us left and once again hid in the shadows. But now it is our time to return and we look to you for help. join us join the shadows

How Join

Leave a post with:
~ your In Game name
~ your Rank
~ your Warframe
~ why you want to join and what you want to see from this clan (optional)
~ Age (optional)

See you on the playground fellow Spawn

How to Rank up

Ranks will be given if you meet the requirements listed after the rank here. We are doing this to insure active people get higher ranks and the rewards given with those ranks.

Shadow Lord - Can only be given by Silver, the clan founder.

Shadow Master - gained aprroval from multiple Masters, accepted recommendation from a Lord

Dark One Through Shadow Enforcer are ranked up by a Shadow master/Lord upon request and meeting the requirements of each rank.

Shadow Enforcer - proven self in combat, gained approval from at least 1 Master

Shadow Wielder - tribute 1m credits to vault, well know within clan

Shadow Caster tribute 500k credits to clan vault, active within clan/clan chat

Shadow Guard - Active within clan/clan chat

Dark One - Default starting rank of our clan.

Demotion guidelines: demotion can occur due to behavior, vandalising, complaints

​Temporary demotions: Will be given if action is not serious enough to warrant a full demotion of rank, will last 1-3 days depending on action.

Permanent demotions: Given if action is serious and multiple clan members give reasons for demotions, if reasons are valid demotion will be consider.
Edited by Z-Sync

Strumpet42

Rank 0

Excalibur - lvl 15

Been playing for 3 days, looking for a guild to help figure out this game and have some more consistent partners for missions.

I'm 32 and have a job and 2 kids, so my playtime is limited to 8:30-12 EST each night, so a guild with people on during these times is important to me.

I also have another account with a lvl 10 Loki, Entropy42.

Strumpet42

Rank 0

Excalibur - lvl 15

Been playing for 3 days, looking for a guild to help figure out this game and have some more consistent partners for missions.

I'm 32 and have a job and 2 kids, so my playtime is limited to 8:30-12 EST each night, so a guild with people on during these times is important to me.

I also have another account with a lvl 10 Loki, Entropy42.

well then, the shadows greets its new member/s an invite will be sent to both your accounts

IGN - Aeoshattr

Rank - 2 (should be 3 today)

Warframe - Volt (lvl 30, already polarized it once)

Why join this clan? I would like to get to know people better, rather than just go on missions with random players - and the fact that this is a laid-back clan sounds just perfect.

IGN - Aeoshattr

Rank - 2 (should be 3 today)

Warframe - Volt (lvl 30, already polarized it once)

Why join this clan? I would like to get to know people better, rather than just go on missions with random players - and the fact that this is a laid-back clan sounds just perfect.

welcome to the clan dark one, an invite has been sent out to you and awaits your acceptance 

Edited by Z-Sync

My IGN is FoX13

Rank 4

Excalibur, waiting for Rhino, preparing for Ash

I wish to join a clan so I can be part of a community and I chose this one because I like the name and the description :D. I'm 19 years old.

The shadows have made there decision, your soul seems worthy and they have allowed you to join welcome

ign: SIlverWing013

warframe: nekros level 30 (i have a few others too)

looking for a cool clan (like the name btw) thats laid back and has a chat system so i can talk to the people i game with

was about to goto bed and this popped up :) welcome mate, be one with the darkness in you, embrace our clan, embrace the shadows :P

IGN - Tim2012

Rank - 6

Warframe - level 30 Valkyr for Nightmare mode and Level 30 Rhino for General tank runs anf others for fun and experiments.

Looking for a clan to work with others on the higher ended missions and Void missions.  Team work rocks

IGN - Tim2012

Rank - 6

Warframe - level 30 Valkyr for Nightmare mode and Level 30 Rhino for General tank runs anf others for fun and experiments.

Looking for a clan to work with others on the higher ended missions and Void missions.  Team work rocks

awesome, welcome to the shadows

May i reach one of the heads of the clan in-game? ( i'm looking for a clan )

ign:AntrosDetod

and yes you may

just message me, and/ or send me a friend invite,

and also, I would love to send you a clan invite but you are already in a clan

Edited by Z-Sync

IGN:vikingalienninja 

Lvl 30 excalibur level 6 nekros and 3 oberon

sorry for the late reply was out all day, doing what?, well that can stay in the shadows. I would love to welcome you but i cant for it says you are already in a clan, please leave the one you are currently in atm and message me back. thank you

Edited by Z-Sync