Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

Name - KingDeviox

Rank - 3

Warframe - Excalibur (30, polarized once) Rhino (14)

Was ultimately interested in joining because it sounds laid back, and I left my old competitive gaming background behind. I'm looking to get a better grasp on this game in the next couple weeks, and meet some people to play with.

Name - KingDeviox

Rank - 3

Warframe - Excalibur (30, polarized once) Rhino (14)

Was ultimately interested in joining because it sounds laid back, and I left my old competitive gaming background behind. I'm looking to get a better grasp on this game in the next couple weeks, and meet some people to play with.

username-Itssamthemans

Mastery level 5

Warframes

Level 28 nyx

Level 30 volt

(soon to get) nova

I reall like the laid back style of this clan, and think I would enjoy it here.

Greetings Shadow.

In game name: JouZ

Mastery: 7

Warframes: -Main is Excalibur but i also have Ember, Ash and Volt

Why: because i want to know the people i fight and bleed with. Also being laid back and not skipping loot is awesome, and not many people do it :/

~ your In Game name

~ your Rank

~ your Warframe

~ why you want to join and what you want to see from this clan  (optional)

~ Age (optional)

DavidRocks

Excalibur 8

I want to join because i havent played this game or have any experience and i want to learn from a clan and this seemed like the perfect clan

welcome to the clan

Hello, my ign is Abuneh
rank 4
Warframes: Loki (main), Excalibur Prime, Nova

I don't really like the idea of teaming up with random people every game and a laid back environment sounds great! However, due to school i can't really play much during weekdays, just thought you guys should know this. I'm 19 btw.

IGN:Clayton12

Mastery: 5

Loki: 30

Ash:30

Ember:1day

Nyx:2days

Rhino:3days

Oberon:3days

Zephyr:3days

on everyday from around 2pm till 11pm unless i have work or i get called in for another game.

Recommend by :

Djangoseto 

Hello, my ign is Abuneh

rank 4

Warframes: Loki (main), Excalibur Prime, Nova

I don't really like the idea of teaming up with random people every game and a laid back environment sounds great! However, due to school i can't really play much during weekdays, just thought you guys should know this. I'm 19 btw.

Abuneh, Clayton12 the shadows welcomes you its good to know that fellow members are suggesting this clan, makes me feel good. anyway your clan invites have been sent out, sorry for the latish reply, school and work is heavy atm

DragonKnightZer0

Rank 4

Volt and Excal at 30. Volt is my main but I plan on playing most frames

Just looking for a clan so I have some folks to chat with and maybe run some high end content if people are interested. The clan research is nice too. I played some MMOs hardcore in the past, just looking for some casual gaming and this looks like a good place. I'm not online every day by any means, but I'm usually on at least every two or three days depending on work.

Age 26

welcome to the clan, you will get your invite as soon as DE fixes the login issues

DragonKnightZer0

Rank 4

Volt and Excal at 30. Volt is my main but I plan on playing most frames

Just looking for a clan so I have some folks to chat with and maybe run some high end content if people are interested. The clan research is nice too. I played some MMOs hardcore in the past, just looking for some casual gaming and this looks like a good place. I'm not online every day by any means, but I'm usually on at least every two or three days depending on work.

Age 26

ign- Badiz

rank 7

Rhino, Frost Prime, Nova, Vauban, Banshee, soon Oberon

Want to destroy everything with some good people 

Hey :) this clan seems pretty awesome and I would love to join

Ign: spaceninjasop

Frames: Loki is my main frame but I have almost every frame except ember and a maybe 3 others although currently have like 5 unranked (laziness too busy farming nightmare and corrupted mods)

Im a really active player and contribute alot to the dojo, would love to hear back from you.

Oh and rank 6 just about to reach 7

Edited by spaceninjasop

IGN: ReapersTrial 

Rank 6 soon to be 7

Frames: Ember, Frost Prime, Oberon, Excalibur, Nyx, Valkyr, Rhino

Reason for joining: I just want to have people to play with, along with being able to buy better weapons. 

Hey :) this clan seems pretty awesome and I would love to join

Ign: spaceninjasop

Frames: Loki is my main frame but I have almost every frame except ember and a maybe 3 others although currently have like 5 unranked (laziness too busy farming nightmare and corrupted mods)

Im a really active player and contribute alot to the dojo, would love to hear back from you.

Oh and rank 6 just about to reach 7

Welcome brothers and or sisters???? sorry for the late reply, my internet has been down, if you have any concerns message me ingame if am on, I will surely reply

Edit: spaceninjasop, it says your already in a clan mate, you will have to leave your current one to join this one, just message me when you have done so and an invite will fly your way

Edited by Z-Sync

Name: Voltaics

Warframes: Frost Prime, Nekros, Oberon, Rhino, Valkyr (played Ash, Nyx, Excalibur, Vaubaun, Volt, Ember, and Banshee in the past).

Coming from a clan with inactive warlord, and no one contributes to research.

Over 21.

Thanks!

Voltaics

Name: Voltaics

Warframes: Frost Prime, Nekros, Oberon, Rhino, Valkyr (played Ash, Nyx, Excalibur, Vaubaun, Volt, Ember, and Banshee in the past).

Coming from a clan with inactive warlord, and no one contributes to research.

Over 21.

Thanks!

Voltaics

Welcome to the clan my friend, your invite will reach you shortly

IGN : Cryus12

Frames : Nekros , Valkyr , Saryn , Trinity , Frost Prime , Loki , Vauban , Ash. Oberon in production and probably going to main it. Previously played 

Banshee and Excalibur.

Reason for application : Voltaics and I were previously in the same clan , so my reasons are pretty much the same.

Over 21.

Thank you , 

Cryus.

Edited by Cryus12

IGN : Cryus12

Frames : Nekros , Valkyr , Saryn , Trinity , Frost Prime , Loki , Vauban , Ash. Oberon in production and probably going to main it. Previously played 

Banshee and Excalibur.

Reason for application : Voltaics and I were previously in the same clan , so my reasons are pretty much the same.

Over 21.

Thank you , 

Cryus.

welcome to the clan my brother, make sure to look out for the clan inivte

• 2 weeks later...

frame: Loki

Reason: want to be a part of a clan (and this clan looks good)

username: ct-norway

razercomms: ct-norway

MylesBeyond

Rank 3

Ash 

I'm looking for some people who want to play the game without getting to serious, and to have fun.

Welcome mates, you shall receive your invites shortly

Hello Shadow Runners.

Ingame name: Imbiza

Warframes level 30: Ember prime, Excal prime, Excal, Loki, Nekros, Oberon, Volt. None with forma.

Currently working on Trinity, should be 30 some time tomorrow.

I really like this game, but I do feel a little alone ingame and since none of my friends are playing it I feel a clan would be my best option.

I would like to join Shadow Runners because you seem like the right size and based on the intro post, you have a good sense of humor.

I live in GMT+1(CET) and I'll usually be playing weekends and evenings. I have a more than full time job and won't be able to play every day, except the next 5 days where I'm off from work, yay.

Hope to see you all ingame.

Cheers