Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Think About Saryn Abilities.

mynameisd

Venom:

-1: It should be renamed Contagion, and contagion should be Venom.

A contagion is something that spreads like the ability, venom fits the other ability more lol.

-2: Should be remade into a sticky proximity mine, when it explodes all enemies within a radius gain the current active effect.

This would increase usage of this skill, right now it's a niche ability only useful in some situations, it's so much easier just pressing 4 and walking away like a baws.

Molt:

-1:Molt should be function as a defensive layer of skin like rhinos and scale with her own hp.

-2:If it remains as it is now it should still scale with her health.

It makes sense because she is a high HP frame even her helmet benefits her, if her molt takes less damage than her there's little to no point in using it.

-3: it would be cool if it dealt poison damage to melee attackers, if my idea from above is accepted, one can just stick some contagious sticky mine on it so they proc when enemies aggro. GG.

-4: Make it spammable!

Venom:

I think the duration is too short to be useful.

It's somewhat of a niche ability.

It's expensive.

It's not rewarding or fun to use. Also little to no visual impact.

much easier to just press 4.

fix:

-lower the energy cost.

-increase duration.

-increase attack speed

-Add aoe damage in a radius on hit, make sure it's noticeable^^.

-Also a notice-able slam attack.

Miasma:

A bit expensive perhaps, but justified considering the damage done. Her only real useful ability IMO.

The only issue it has is that it can't be cast "in the air" sometimes which is kind of annoying, especially in heated battles with infested where jumping is necessary(or feels like it is lol):).

-Should be cast-able any damn time!.

Energy/cost:

Increase her energy or reduce ability cost, I find it a bit weird that loki with mods has like 370 energy which i can never possibly use while Saryn is starving and can barely use two abilities without going low.

Speed:

She is also slow as F***, even with her +15% speed helmet and sprint mod i felt little noticeable difference lol.

Having Dual ichors, zorans or fangs kind of fixes this lol.

Edited by mynameisd