Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blast Frame

RedPrimed

First before anything else, I am new at this so don't have high hopes. Ok with the "sort of not so new" Damage 2.0 out and the ability to mix elements I was thinking about frames that could be based off of some, if not all, of them. The one I was thinking about was a blast element type of frame it is not near complete yet but I wanted to post this to see what you guys might think and to see if you wanted to help with ideas abilities, name, I'm bad with names, and numbers too . On a side note I'd like to apologize to anyone if I took your ideas, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that if I did.

Name Blaster- Thank you Siubijeni for the name

Health: 90
Shield: 130

Energy/Power: 100
Armor: 90
Speed: I don't know, no higher than Mags but not as low as Rhinos so like 9.5-ish

Max Health: 270
Max Shield: 390
Max Energy: 150

Polarity's
Aura Dash (-)
2 others Attack and Dash (V and -)
Prime adds a Defense (D)

Ability 1: Simple you aim at an enemy and use it, it is a hit-scan, the target enemy takes about 150 damage at un-ranked and about 450 at max (increases 100 every level), the enemy (or object) that's hit makes an explosion (no they are not dead unless health is less that the damage amount of course), the explosion hits enemy's (or object) around it at X range it changes as it levels does less damage to these enemy's around 90 at un-ranked and 375 at max (increases 95 every level), this move is effected by strength, I don't know if I want it to be like Oberon's 1st were you have to lock on an enemy or like Frosts were you use it anywhere

Ability 2: This is not decided but I was thinking of an ability that give your team (in a range) a temporary resistance to knockdown and stagger for about 60 seconds at un-ranked and 4 minutes at max (increases 60 seconds every level)effected by range and duration-thanks egg you gave me this idea

Ability 3: When used whenever the frame is hit with melee he/she sets off an explosion at X range has a cool down between hits about like 0.5 seconds after one explosion is done to prevent things like infested hitting you so much it crashes the game. Does 275 damage lasting 30 seconds at un-ranked and about 725 at max (increases 150 every level) with 60 seconds, effected by strength, range and duration

Ability 4: Blaster set off a giant explosion hitting enemy's around a X range, any enemy that is in the range is rag-dolled, thrown back, etc. dealing about 750 damage at un-ranked and 1500 damage at max (increases 250 every level) and they will take more damage if they hit something like a wall, effected by strength and range

Ok that all I got for now please feel free to help me with ideas and feed back I still need that 2nd ability and names. I think made my damage to high, again bad with numbers.

Edited by Sasoka

It's fine its hard trying to make a new frame without making it seem like another do you have any ideas for what I could change

not atm too tired to be creative. i think specializing as blast warframe might be the biggest limiter though. albeit i cant think of anything either. i still want my chronos warframe i submitted but nova won :/

Maybe knockdown?

Blast status proc is knockdown, so maybe skill 2 could focus on that somehow?

A radial knockdown or something.

Ok I got that for the 4th ability so should the 1st and 3rd do the same it seems a little to strong should I lower the damage with a knockdown also thanks for your feedback

Edited by Sasoka