Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

No point in getting all fancy. I thought if anything, simple would be the best route.

168evxd.jpg

it will need some cleaning up, I couldn't smooth out the banner edges properly. 

That looks a lot like it was made digitally.

Did you actually draw this on paper, or did you miss the criteria?

ijco.jpg

I didn't exactly followed the rules, but figured I'd post the direction I was going. : p Anyway the whole pencil mandatory to be fair doesn't make sense. Things other than pencil are just tools to help realize your vision.

Edited by MEsoJD

i don't even care

sheldon time all time

OWpQDmq.jpg

A Smaller better consistent version. the one i submit. The above one is just for teh lulz because its too big anyway.

td2MKs2.jpg

I don't care if i don't win, it was funny to make anyway. xD

Thought that Sheldon deserved a reward after winning the Prime Time Livestream Challenge anyway.

You, sir/madam, were the inspiration for my entry! XD Although mine pales in comparison to yours. Here's mine!

Qn11if5.png

I hope it can be shrunk down to the right size and still work. :S

And for anyone curious, I first made a quick version on gimp as a basis, then hand-drew a picture heavily based off it. It uses Sheldon's forehead, One side of Rebecca's face, and One side of Megan's face. Seeing as how Prime Time is all about the people doing it, I decided they should be in the emblem! :D Here's the quick version I made on gimp, if anyone wants to see: fToPg4U.jpg

Edit: I probably should have drawn a line down the middle to differentiate between the faces a bit more. Also, it took me like 3 hours to finish the shading on their upper lips. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Edited by RougeHemlock

Here's my take.  The lotus is obviously just roughed in, the text isn't properly centered, the system view in the background ought to have the concentric rings added, nothing's straight and I clearly picked the pencil with the evil eraser. This is why professional artists get The Big Bucks.

There was no electronic enhancement during the sketching and photographing.  Once the image was uploaded, I used the tools of the hosting site to straighten the image and boost the contrast slightly so the pencils could be seen a little better.  For anyone who thinks I cheated, the original image is also available for viewing, so you can see how little I did.

The image really needs color, but it's 3 in the morning, and the only color I have available right now is Graphite Grey.

586adf80-8b9c-4a22-b5b0-61dbdb728158_zps

I'm amazed that there are so many people out there who cannot draw with natural media (well, most people do not have artistic talent anyway so its not that surprising) - the question is: how many of you still consider yourselves or are actually working as "artists"?

No way for me to transfer paper-drawn stuff on computer: no scanner and no camera available within 500km. F**k me, right?

Try mailing it to DE.......:D ?

I'm amazed that there are so many people out there who cannot draw with natural media (well, most people do not have artistic talent anyway so its not that surprising) - the question is: how many of you still consider yourselves or are actually working as "artists"?

I don't consider myself as an artist, but it's something that I'm (barely) capable of (you could tell from my entry).