Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mic Plugged Into Ds4 Doesn't Work In Warframe

(PSN)j232000

Hey j232000, 

Do you own a Playstation Eye? I've had a couple of times where it will try to take precedence over my mic, specifically in Warframe. Try turning off the console, unplugging the Eye from the back of your PS4, and then restarting everything and trying again. Worked for me. I'm using a Turtle Beach headset though so that may not be relevant. Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have this issue (I can hear others but nobody can hear me) and am now on my 3rd set of headphones trying to fix the issue. All of my headphones work just fine in other games, and possibly this occurred after the 11.5 patch as I used to have no issues with sound. Please help as I am tired of having to text chat while everyone else is talking to me.

Edited by (PS4)PabloTX

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with my A50's as well. I get all in game audio. But no chat what so ever. Although I havetried turning my mix amp on and off and sometimes after coming back on iI xcan hear chat for about 10 seconds. Then silence once again. I hope the devs can get this solved as the freebie mic does work but I play on a 22" Asus monitor so all audio is channeled through the freebie PS4 headset. 

• 3 weeks later...